Is it better to buy a Mac Mini or iMac for a home office setup...

Is it better to buy a Mac Mini or iMac for a home office setup? I prefer Mac OS as it’s a fully POSIX compliant Unix system, so please don’t suggest pajeet shit like Windows 10.

Attached: images.jpg (284x177, 2K)

Attached: mac_mini_vs_hades_nuc.png (1625x1568, 915K)

budget? do you want the display? will the imac equal the cost of the mac mini and a decent display?

le epic skull gamer box

thiccpad

Just turn the skull off in the settings. You can't see it

What kind of GNU/Linux or BSD support does it have? I imagine it comes with PajeetOS pre-installed, so the SSD will need to be replaced.

>POSIX compliant

POSIX is worthless. Just like Macs.

Why would Intel branded PCs come with apple pajeetOS preinstalled?

>pajeetos
kek

How is Mac OS pajeetware? It is Unix. I was clearly referring to Microsoft's PajeetOS.

When did microsoft purchase apple pajeetOS?

Attached: 1513186092775.gif (600x338, 2.18M)

Kek look at that skull I’d be embarrassed to have that in my house.

Pajeet shit usually refers to Windows. Street shitters can’t afford Macs.

Why do you pajeets try to conflate Apple with pajeets? It just isn't a good angle for you. India is over 90% Microsoft Windows and almost 90% Google Android Linux. It sounds so forced when you do it and nobody but you understands what you mean. PajeetOS is Windows. That's just how it is. I don't know why anyone would use that horrible garbage, but Indians love it.

>that skull

Attached: C88A1383-5DFB-4CD7-B6C5-E1306FDDE584.jpg (540x960, 67K)

>windows pajeets shitting on apple homos shitting on windows pajeets

gas this thread

GNU/ZyklonB

if you don't like the gaymer skull they make bland ones too

Attached: intel_nuc_crimson_678_678x452.jpg (678x370, 70K)

POO IN LOO

Attached: 1515979855931.jpg (643x960, 256K)

I hate those small form factor prebuilts everyone is shilling these days. A normal sized case doesn't take up that much room. If you need something this small you're better off with a laptop.

>Indians affording macs

Kek

MBP

>It sounds so forced
Now you understand what the rest of us put up with when reading your shitty posts

xD