Which manufacturer or phone was so bad you just switched to iphone?

which manufacturer or phone was so bad you just switched to iphone?

Attached: oneplus-3t-header.jpg (770x433, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaltrends.com/apple/apple-let-spyware-posing-as-anti-malware-tool-into-its-mac-app-store/
wired.com/story/adware-doctor-mac-app-store-spyware/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

iphone was so bad I switched to Samsung.

Pixel 2
I had over 6 replacements.
4 were for battery.
1 wasfor the device freezing constantly
1 the device froze up and started playing an extremely loud noise and it wouldn't and hard reset.

Bought an iPhone 8 and it's not bad.

There's literally nobody out of all Android's who would justify saying that OnePlus, any model, was bad enough to make them go to iPhone. It makes no sense. Apart from the camera, they're generation to generation top tier spec phones that out perform everything on the market. And that's not even fanboying. That's observable.

I thought I'd do good buying Japanese after having owned a Sony-Ericsson for many years, but my current Sony is starting to malfunction so soon that I'm considering jumping on a Korean or Taiwanese phone next.

Attached: 1526714403661.jpg (808x748, 85K)

lmao triggered much

Uhm the Chinese spying on America is pretty bad experience desu

iTODDLERS BTFO!!

Attached: 1543296459241.gif (540x540, 279K)

You literally cannot find a phone that doesn't have a Chinese chip in it. iPhones come from fagconn

OnePlus 6T.

Fucking beta grade software.
Even tethering as 5ghz didn't work
weird aspect ratio makes video 40% smaller
shit company

This but unironically. Made the jump from an iPhone 5S over to a Galaxy J3 and I'm happy I did.

based

This for me. SE to Note 9.

Attached: sevsnt9.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

>betraying glorious nippon like that
KYS goyim cuck

just sell apple stocks and slip well

This phone's software was so terrible I had to switch to one of those plastic colored iphones my friend had as a backup

Attached: droidturbo.jpg (474x319, 24K)

Make better phones then.

Fpbp

>which manufacturer or phone was so bad you just switched to iphone?
Android.
Whenever I have to use one, I just get mad at the sheer retardation of it's design and the insane amounts of botnet2 inserted into every nook and cranny of the os.
Also, the play store is a cesspool of malware.

Baste.

5c?

Switched from a Samsung a5 to an iphone 8 and switched back to the a5 cuz the iphone was so shit

Galaxy S8 made me switch back

How can one poster be so based

iTurds are so bad that I switched to a $30 flip phone.

Attached: DpKN1ZZXUAEehdj.jpg (640x622, 85K)

I don't buy shitty things so this can't happen

based

Because he's hurt.

Samsung, I got locked out of a S7 after I reset the lock screen for it to factory reset and then it wouldn't make me create a new account to use on it. I put in a random one when I got it because 'muh privacy.

iShit 6 was SO BAD i switched to samsung

Attached: 1531395136498.jpg (821x753, 55K)

>Whenever I have to use one, I just get mad at the sheer retardation of it's design and the insane amounts of botnet2 inserted into every nook and cranny of the os.
>what are custom ROMs and microG
>Also, the play store is a cesspool of malware digitaltrends.com/apple/apple-let-spyware-posing-as-anti-malware-tool-into-its-mac-app-store/
wired.com/story/adware-doctor-mac-app-store-spyware/