Do you think AMD will deliver this time? Or we will get another mediocre lineup like with Zen+?

Do you think AMD will deliver this time? Or we will get another mediocre lineup like with Zen+?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-04 16.12.40.png (1920x1080, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hardforum.com/threads/adoredtv-discusses-the-recent-amd-ryzen-and-radeon-3000-series-leaks.1973015/#post-1043970615
youtube.com/watch?v=rhA_DbxfBsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>do you think adored, a massive lying shill, posted real leaks?
No

Attached: 15118732903992.png (753x960, 29K)

Yeah, when you have multiple reporters telling you the same thing from different sources, then it's more likely real than not.

hardforum.com/threads/adoredtv-discusses-the-recent-amd-ryzen-and-radeon-3000-series-leaks.1973015/#post-1043970615

I predicted 4 months ago that these SKU's were coming.

I literally told this board 4 months ago that this 16core chip with 5ghz was coming and lo and behold the end product is 5.1 which means many chips will likely hit 5.3-5.4 and higher on aftermarket boards and liquid cooling.

The only thing that surprised me was the 12 core doing 5ghz and selling for 330$ I would have expected them to charge more for that chip. The 3700X will be the greatest value buy of the last 10 years

well....second greatest. The 6 core will overclock into the 4.5+ghz range and be able to perform close to an i7 8700k and sell for only 99$ which is Insane . That chip will change everything.

Thanks to AMD you will be able to buy an equivalent i7 8700k cpu for 100$ and match it with a cheap as dick 60$ motherboard that can overclock and an equivalent GTX 1080/RTX2070 graphics card in the form of A navi GPU that will sell for 250$

The value of AMD products will change everything

>I predicted 4 months ago that these SKU's were coming.
Proof?

>Zen+
>Mediocre
Are you high? Zen+ offered decent improvements considering how soon it followed after Zen.

>Do you think AMD will deliver this time?
An early engineering sample of 64-core Rome dumpstered dual $10k top of the line 28-core Xeon Platinum 8180s.

Vega 20 shows 20% clock speed gains from the node shrink to 7nm.

AMD made significant revisions to the uarch to increase IPC and doubled L3 cache, reducing sensitivity to memory latency.

The concrete evidence suggests a minimum of a 10-15% increase in clocks AND a 10-15% increase in IPC AND a reduced sensitivity to memory latency AND more cores, all at the same time.

He was right about Epyc, Vega, and RTX well before release.

>I literally told this board 4 months ago that this 16core chip with 5ghz was coming
You did. I remember people absolutely roasting you for it too. Looks like you were right.

Lurk more.

>Rome dumpstered dual $18k top of the line 28-core Xeon Platinum 8180M's.
fixed

Attached: 1529567124804.jpg (757x627, 87K)

A broken clock is right twice a day. He was so asshurt about the i5 8400 when it released he said it wouldnt be able to do its full turbo on a b350 and then was btfo by steve 4 months later. He is the alex jones of tech consumerism, basically a huge faggot

More ayymd delusion. Nothing new to see here.

>chiplet design

thats a no buy for me. time to sell this mobo and cpu and buy a 8400

Attached: 420dea10868d26aad1dbba1358e453f2.jpg (620x235, 8K)

Adored is not the only one who supports this leak dumbass, there might be small changes here and there but overall this is how the next generation will look like.

Can anyone elaborate on how data is divided up for four sticks of dual channel ram vs quad channel ram? Would or could the I/O die on the chip be made to not differentiate between the two?

Holy shit, he was incorrect about something one time, so even so his claims are usually well sourced and have large been true, you should definitely dismiss everything he says as a lie.

Dumbass.

So now that Intel has been removed from the CPU sector what do they have left? Optane?

Attached: 1544115904367.png (500x371, 123K)

>what do they have left?

Attached: Noose.jpg (336x448, 18K)

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: 1542460272737.jpg (678x381, 41K)

I can't wait for the eventual Jow Forums meltdown in January when all of that turns out to be fake.

Attached: 0324.png (600x541, 123K)

actually their Optane shares got bought out

i think the reaction will be the same either way

Help me update this intard cope list Jow Forums
>Multi-core doesn't matter!
>Productivity doesn't matter!
>Price/performance doesn't matter!
>Performance per watt doesn't matter!
>Power usage doesn't matter!
>Temperatures don't matter!
>Soldered dies don't matter!
>Stutters don't matter!
>Streaming doesn't matter!
>Data centers don't matter!
>Locked CPUs don't matter!
>OEMs don't matter!
>Hyperscalers don't matter!
>Upgradeability doesn't matter!
>Anti-competitive business practices don't matter!
>Locked platform features don't matter!
>Synthetic loads don't matter!
>PCI-e lanes don't matter!
>Burnt pins don't matter!
>Heat doesn't matter!
>1771w cooler doesn't matter!
>Server space doesn't matter!
>ECC support doesn't matter!
>Free RAID doesn't matter!
>NVMe RAID doesn't matter!
>StoreMI doesn't matter!
>IPC doesn't matter!
>7nm doesn't matter!
>StoreMI doesn't matter!
>HEDT doesn't matter!
>Stock coolers don't matter!
>Security doesn't matter!
>Games don't always matter!
>Enterprise doesn't matter!
>Hyperthreading doesn't matter!
>VMware doesn't matter!
>MySQL doesn't matter!
>Unix doesn't matter!
>Linux doesn't matter!
>Waffer yields don't matter!
>Benchmarks after full patches don't matter!
>Asian markets don't matter!
>Own fabrics don't matter!
>Chipset lithography doesn't matter!
>Cray doesn't matter!
>Cisco doesn't matter!
>HPE doesn't matter!
>AZURE doesn't matter!
>5nm doesn't matter!
>TDP doens't matter!
>10nm doesn't always matter!
>Cache doesn't matter!
>Integrated graphics doesn't matter!
>PCI-Express 4.0 doesn't matter!

Attached: 1528292848450.jpg (811x1024, 223K)

Go to school, Bocchi.

How was zen+ a flop? It actually has HIGHER IPC than coffeelake if you remove the infinity fabric bottleneck with good RAM. A 4.3 GHz 2700X is able to match a 4.7GHz 8700K, I think that's pretty cool desu.

Attached: Comb10102018092249.jpg (641x2895, 365K)

MOAR NIGGAHURTZ WE MUST OVERCLOCK INTEL TO 6GHZ GLOBALFIRES

>it's fake
>guaranteed amd drones meltdown
>it's not fake
>guaranteed intel drones meltdown
Can't wait Tbh

Attached: decb667cb7b55e54d7bd8357f7791aee.jpg (1080x756, 146K)

Holy shit, he was correct about something one time, so even so his claims are usually poorly sourced and have large been false, you should definitely accept everything he says as a fact.

Dumbass.

rip in piss floptane

All AMD needs to do is increase the lineup core count. It doesn't even need to give hyperthreading to the 3 series.

The list most likely won't be 100% accurate but this is most likely the rough draft.

>One-time
>Vega performance, RTX disappointment, Epyc, Chiplets
>One-time
(You)

very few consumers care about core count. fuck off with this shit

It's amazing how amd is still behind in single thread performance after 5+ years of intel putting up literally the same chips over and over

Even bulldozer is better than intel now.

Yeah they did. But that's because they don't know anything about tech. I have been following AMD development for close to a decade going all the way back to the bulldozer disaster. I put my entire savings into AMD stock when it was trading at around 3-4 dollars a share. guess what its worth now?

If AMD had built a monolith chip with I/O and 16 cores on a single 7nm die then it would have been a meh-tier turd. It would cost too much run too hot have lower clocks way down in the 4ghz range the yields would have been to shitty etc....

This moduler design allows them to completely change how chip binning is done. That radically different binning is why the clocks are so high.

I want all the Luddites to take a close look at the wildly fluctuating base/boost clocks in all the SKUs.

The reason for that is the new binning method. They are salvaging a much larger number of chips beyond anything AMD or intel has ever done before due to the new modular design.

They have a high tier silicon chip with no defects? it goes into epyc. all cores are good but the quality is slightly lower meaning lower clocks? they put it into the 3800X chip in the first round of releases. When they have an overstock of good 8 core chips with higher clocks they then release much later a 3850X variant with the higher specs in May and at the same time probably price drop the 3800X down to 399$

They have good silicon but defects mean 1-2 cores either dont work or cant hit the 5ghz turbo? disable them and leave the 6 good cores alone. Then pair two 6 core chiplets into a 12-core package.

Same with the Ryzen 5's but they have 4 good cores in each 8 core chiplet functional. The low quality 4cores with shitty clocks are the 3600 chip the good quality silicon with high clocks but massive defects ruining half the cores are paired together for a 3600X

The ryzen 3's are a single chiplet with 6 cores enabled of the absolute worst silicon they have. The absolute dregs with the worst clocks.

>i5 gets beaten by bulldozer
The STATE of intel

Attached: 1543755763931.png (576x618, 17K)

Reminder.

Attached: ayymd.png (631x310, 14K)

THE MORE VULNERABILITIES THE BETTER

are you stupid? it shows intel beating AMD in single thread performance there

Go back to 2002

>Intel is literally three to four times slower than Ryzen.

>7nm is not even out yet
rip in pieces intel

Attached: 1544106287169.png (672x794, 44K)

>guy talking about single thread performance
>even bulldozer is better than intel
>posts chart proving otherwise

whats your master plan pajeet?

You have to buy four intel cpus to match one ryzen AHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1441424150747.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

>ryzen 3 is five times slower than intel
AMD is pathetic and its fanboys gay dumbos

Intel processors have 0 value, they're like dirt compared to platinum value AMD processors.

Attached: 1542460363591.png (704x548, 36K)

Stay mad intel shitter

Intel is the poor man's transistor fab. Nobody who respects himself would buy Intel products.

Attached: 1542460413208.png (731x918, 65K)

Big chances this is an intel falseflag.

Our office just bought over 610 2990wx systems for our render farm. and it's great.

Attached: 1540112860259.png (2000x1543, 58K)

>ohlookitsthisthreadagain.gif

My reply wasn't to that single thread sperg you braindead faggot

>removes threads from i7 9000 series
THREADS DONT MATTER!

Just trust adoredtv guys, he is totally unbiased and his sources are legit.

Attached: adoredtvdcrmu.png (863x619, 653K)

who said he's unbiased? just curious

(゜∀゜)

Attached: 1540339006337.jpg (1024x724, 152K)

The mental backflips of an intel shitter. See

So you are saying people should listen to a literal shill's speculation that reflect exactly what people want to hear? We've been going through this every year but fanboys are still desperate i see.

Attached: 1507818309681.jpg (700x5000, 1.83M)

>gayman

>adored zen leaks
spot on
>adored zen+ leaks
spot on
>adored vega leaks
spot on
>adored rome leaks
spot on

i can see how he lied

Stay buttmad retarded intel shitter, Rome 64c/128t was meant to compete with Intel's 10nm and Intel just couldn't compete. AMD could easily release 16 cores for mainstream.

Attached: 1543235660217.png (1400x1608, 399K)

Intel comes with far more value out of the box though.

Attached: vulnerabilities_chart.png (1900x1061, 43K)

probably fake

I'm guessing we'll either see 5GHz or 16c/32t, not both.

Best case scenario is we get double core/thread counts and +15% clockspeeds compared to Zen 1.

>>adored zen leaks
>spot on
>>adored zen+ leaks
>spot
I dont remember him saying it's gonna be worse than 7th/8th gen intel which has been clearly proved multiple times.

>not both.
Says you

Dont forget

>adored RTX leaks
spot on

STOP KVETCHING AND JUST BUY IT GOY

Attached: 1537419972674.png (1037x311, 340K)

oh wow gayman is everything he talked about right? not the big bux in servers which Zen was designed to compete and desktop coming later?
fugin faggot

Probably it's gonna be fx tier cores. Even the 7nm is a lie which is actually 10nm so don't be surprised that it's just false marketing to overhype the release.

Just because the same leaker talked to 2 people doesn't mean it's legit.

>already coping this hard
Jesus Christ Zen 2 is going to be a bloodbath.

CES is a month away. seems too early to be leaking this stuff

>tfw amd will go 5nm in 2021 and intel will stay BTF with their garbage retarded fabs forever

Attached: 1539964418227.png (686x773, 74K)

>has a history of leaking accurate reports
>leaked zen and zen+

>no dude he lyiiiiin

Who the fuck cares about muh servers, no one said intel competes with amd to that (even though intel still sells more for that purpose). Gaming performance is the only aspect intel/amd cares to offer to the end user.

ROME 64 CORE WAS F-FAKE BROS THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENGIN

Attached: 1542027477262.png (807x745, 205K)

>Gaming performance is the only aspect intel/amd cares to offer to the end user
Says you

Attached: 1539966644268.jpg (640x360, 22K)

Tell me what you need a 16c/32t cpu for that you can't do with 8/16 retard

I'd be tempted to get the 3300G for a HTPC build. Maybe drop an Athlon in temporally.

Superior productivity, retard

Attached: 92d.jpg (211x239, 5K)

>tell me what you need a workstation for if you can do everything on a 2001 budget laptop
does the concept of "time" exist in the shithole you were brought up in?

They have habitual buyers on their side. It's stronger than any performance or efficiency results.

16 cores for gaymen xD
youtube.com/watch?v=rhA_DbxfBsg

>Rome 64c/128t was meant to compete with Intel's 10nm and Intel just couldn't compete.

Attached: 1543959222172.png (714x748, 313K)

So just blind rabid fanboys.

>only the NUMBER of cores matter!
I guessed so

Attached: gaymd.jpg (768x960, 72K)

MOAR NIGGAHURTZ MOAR CHILLERS STOP KVETCHING GOY IT'S JUST 1770W

Attached: Intel_Cooler.jpg (515x424, 39K)

Not even necessarily fanboys. Just people who read an article or two 4 years ago and stay with those impressions for a decade.

you're either genuinely retarded or very good at pretending
and it's pretty sad that i'm having a hard time telling which one it is

So retarded people in general.

more importantly, will their next GPU series make 4k gaming viable with graphics card for

Attached: 1514007927748.jpg (374x356, 18K)

Can I join the circle jerking guys? :)
AMD is the best
Intel eternally btfo haha

Not really. The strongest GPU from that leak supposedly has the performance of a 2070 which is borderline for 4K on med/high for some games. But it is going to be cheap at least

I'm not hoping their cards will be able to but hoping their aggressive pricing will force nvidia, who still dominates high end, to lower their prices substantially.
If it's a cheap 2070 and nvidia just stays highly priced i'd probably get one desu

Yeah and I have a leak that aliens live with us. Where do I get my patreon money from now?

I do not doubt that the leaked specs are pretty much correct. I do - however - doubt that the pricing will be that low. 7nm is waaaay more expensive than 14nm. The second thing I'm extremely doubtful about is the overclocking capability. These chips are binned to the max. I'm afraid they will pull the same shit they did with the other ryzens: they can't really oc higher than their described turbo, maybe like 100 Mhz if you're extremely lucky. I long for the days when you could buy an intel cpu like the e5200 and could reliably overclock it to like 3.2-3.4 Ghz (all the way from 2.5 Ghz!!!) Even older amd chips were capable of such miracles.

Now you buy an amd cpu and they cannot be overclocked past their turbo.

Attached: ThinkOrMiss1.png (680x590, 167K)

Think we'll see any improvements to iGPU performance, or still held back by the same old bottlenecks?

Turbo boost has changed the game, It's the same with intel a 9900k requires insane cooling to get it past its 5.0 turbo

This, the prices might be the most inaccurate thing on that list

probably nothing crazy until ddr5