What is it like to be a real NEET who is doing nothing with their life? I'm sure there are a few on this board...

What is it like to be a real NEET who is doing nothing with their life? I'm sure there are a few on this board, because I often see the same namefags posting at all times of the day. What is your life like, and what do your parents think of you?

Attached: images.png (739x415, 10K)

Attached: 1541906680799.jpg (1075x1078, 407K)

super cute!

> be indian
> permanent neet
you already know what it's like, pajeet. where do you find the time between having explosive diarrhoea when shitting on the streets and posting on Jow Forums? literal shit posting.

weird flex but ok

Why did you get so angry? You are a NEET? :|

My parents have this passive-aggressive attitude - they want me to get a job but they don't want to force me (yet) so they just tell me from time to time that "it would be nice if you earned your own money". I can only hope I'm going to kill myself sooner rather than latter.

how old

27 this month

that's not too bad, certainly not old enough to kys for being a neet

So how old is old enough?

idk, 35?
why not just go get some gibs in one of the many welfare states near you?

meant to link..

>why not just go get some gibs in one of the many welfare states near you?
I'm not sure. I never liked the idea of welfare, on principle. Deep down I still want to do something with my life but I get in my own way too much.

To give an example I did apply for a job this summer and I was going to an interview but chickened out on the way and never arrived there. I'm just lazy, cowardly and confused about many things.

I’m 18 and I have an apartment, a job to support myself and an onihole that I fu k every night.

have you considered volunteer work?
it might help you acclimate a little without any pressure

Good for you.
Why not a real girlfriend though?

Onihole-chan is cheaper.

Interesting, my father suggested that to me recently as well. I guess that would be something to try.

Attached: 654564564.jpg (195x195, 7K)

. . . . . . I'm not a neet tho

It's also an easy way to get some real, valid feelings of fulfillment and productivity
very satisfying

So I just noticed you're calling it onihole. Any reason for that?

Attached: 35b0b699401.jpg (300x487, 26K)

he has fantasies of incestuous homosexuality

Oneehole-chan, I mistyped.

Well that's a disappointment.

Attached: 1263969.jpg (1200x1600, 817K)

Just like you.

Damn, I walked straight into that one.

brutal

been neet 5 years now and its the good life