Can anyone tell me what these signals might be?

can anyone tell me what these signals might be?

Attached: 7.png (1384x892, 823K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sigidwiki.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just random electrical noise from the looks of it. I think they call 'em birdies. Get yourself some ferrites.

What sdr are you using? I might be able to suggest some remedies based on the specific device.

aliens

RTL2832U R820T

Would this happen to be the RTL-SDR product?

thats the afterglow of CIA niggers dimension-shifting. They leave behind trace amounts of positively charged tachyons

yes, SDR# is the software im using also

Ok, I've had great luck with clip on ferrites on my usb cables and the filters sold on noo-elec. Ive got both the AM and FM filters.You're also going to want to turn down the RF gain in your software because these dongles overload very easily in the presence of strong noise.

i'll look into it, thanks

No. Definitely not aliens. You are so fucking stupid for thinking it could even be aliens user. Alien signals wouldn't look like that you stupid fuck.

braaap

No problem. Just a heads up in regards to signal identification, if you are seeing a solid continuous line it pretty much means there is no "data" contained within the signal. Here's a link that might help: sigidwiki.com

cpu data side channel frequency for the intel southbridge

interesting, thanks again

you're going to die

that's what they want you to believe

what's this

What am I looking at?

SDR# It's a software for software defined radio. You can listen to and see radio frequencies.

Spurious noise and interference and intermediate frequencies. They're not "signals" in the sense of what you're looking for in terms of a signal you can monitor and get content from (hearing other people talk or digital data streams/protocols/etc).

All electronics produce EMI spikes of various strengths and one downside to the "cheap USB TV tuners" used for SDR nowadays aka the RTL-based devices is that they're not shielded for shit and they pick up that EMI constantly.

Ferriite beads and loops can help, sure, but they're not going to remove the EMI pickup so it's just something you have to learn how to spot and ignore as nothing but interference and not an actual signal to worry about monitoring.

mostly aliens but also terry's ghost calling a nigger from beyond the grave

Cool