IMAGINE buying 9900k unironically only to get destroyed by 7nm Ryzen

IMAGINE buying 9900k unironically only to get destroyed by 7nm Ryzen.

Attached: 1491237044900.gif (500x500, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MZvxF7SbwLA
cpubenchmark.net/singleThread.html
cpubenchmark.net/high_end_cpus.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Imagine slowly pushing your penis deep inside Satania's anus

I bought 6700K shortly before Ryzen was known to be good... now I feel like a corelet. Still a great CPU though, ignoring the fact I payed 2x what I should have.

god i wish i was the penis

based debiru poster

Why is it always the most expensive CPU nobody here even wants?
Why don't you say Xeon 8180 while you're at it you fucking weeb?

Attached: 1509120149278.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Nobody here cares about xeons.

nobody cares about i9's
and nobody will fucking care about them until they're at $300

feels good man

too tight bro

that's the best part you fool

TOO tight

>Imagine buying 9900k

Attached: nn7jo.jpg (677x921, 237K)

Attached: satania is that so.png (832x616, 319K)

based af
Still on my first gen i3 tho

nonsense

and ignoring the fact you knowingly bought a swiss cheese of a cpu

that fact is opaque to me tho

Imagine being swallowed whole by Satania's mouth and being slowly digested inside her warm keep.

Temporary setback.

damn

>anus
Fuck off, degenerate

*dick snaps*
can confirm

it's a cut fag thing but the pressure won't compensate for their loss of sensitivity

Attached: e9.jpg (337x410, 73K)

INTELJEETS BTFO

it's also practices by animals because no bagina

go away satania

Attached: DbAS0SZU0AAGrui.jpg (480x470, 38K)

Only unconscious NPCs buy 9900k. They aren't going to be aware of being destroyed.

Attached: 1543238331196.jpg (3024x4032, 1.33M)

Imagine plowing Satania's shitbox

This post reeks of underage who stole this off Instagram. Get lost kid.

this is a bully approved zone

Attached: 1506199389002.jpg (900x900, 177K)

Imagine Satania anal voring you

Imagine Satania farting in your face and having the smell linger for weeks later

>imagine buying intel after the spectre and meltdown scandal
>imagine buying intel when its even more overpriced than it is usually because all the dumb goyim buying it

Attached: belf.png (148x148, 36K)

Who actually unironically bought a 9900k though?
Everything leading up to it and even the product itself is a disaster.

>puts out a review embargo, but not before putting out their own botched benchmark
>touts new cpu as "best gaming cpu in the world", when even an i5 is good enough not to bottleneck most AAA titles
>delays release, and even then don't make enough to justify hyping up the crowd. make so little of them that people have to wait months after official launch to buy one comfortably without trying to snipe it
>touts "soldered" instead of paste, as if they were taking extra care of their customers and taking a cut on their profit to provide the best cooling solution
>turns out it abso-fucking-lutely needed solder, since it runs like a furnace. Even top AIOs struggle to keep it under 80C at 5.1ghz
>after all that you get a marginally better 8700k, which runs hot as hell, is expensive as hell, and is going to be obsolete in less than a year simply because it's part of a line of 3+ year 14nm architecture when architecture in the single digits are around the corner

It just makes me wonder who in their right mind had to ignore all these red flags and still think "gee this is a good product".

Retards exist.

Why is 7nm a better performing product?

Imagine buying x86 in 2018.

It's a pedophile thing.

Get your quota in yet?

>muh pedo bogeyman

Smaller, less power greedy transistors and more transistors per the same space.

The other platforms don't have an ancient but open computing platform tied to em. They can create horrible locked boots that only run signed images and not have an standard video or input registers.
And they all do that.

>everything I don't like is pedo

I'm willing to bet that you have no life outside the basement.

This person that now's spamming "you jelly" and *crashes* threads.

I unironically bought a 9700k because my old build died and I had to replace it THAT day, current Ryzen offerings don't have the single core performance I need. 9700k was in stock, and under MSRP, so I bought it.

You are incredibly delusional to think anyone asserting that they want to anally penetrate a depiction of a prepubescent girl is not pedophilic.

You are probably a greasy fat fuck who has never had a female even glance let alone touch them.

You masturbate to hentai and little girls, and you start with your low-iq rebuttal.

Kill yourself you degenerate trash.

based and redpilled Satania user does it again

Attached: 1544271202729.jpg (349x356, 76K)

dude nice

INTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1125484949.gif (500x284, 1.75M)

>bought a 9700k

Attached: 1444351177172.jpg (880x738, 305K)

based

Imagine buying an i9 9980XE over a Threadripper.
youtube.com/watch?v=MZvxF7SbwLA

Attached: 2021483a838607a5a75b154f2d23cf81.jpg (850x1200, 786K)

>prepubescent girl
she's 17 and not real you mongol

Attached: 1497817309529.jpg (576x577, 47K)

Why the fuck didn't you bought the superior 8700k? At least it has hyper-threading.

>deep inside
speak for yourself

It's a twitter filename.

Maybe he needs a more secure setup.

I'm imagining it and it doesn't seem that bad.
Buying technology at any point in our lifetime is going to result in you having the best thing according to you and oyur budget in that moment, and something superseding that shortly after.

That's how it is. Not sure if you're new or what.

>imagine buying intel

Real cores are better.

My stock 9700k beats a stock 8700k in mutlicore performance despite not having hyper threading.

And this is running my RAM without it's XMP profile active, and again, stock clocks.

Attached: 2018-12-03 21_52_24.png (400x401, 19K)

Hyperthreading is - and shall forever be - a shitty implementation of SMT because the uarch is just not designed (even after the widening of haswell) to maintain throughput once both threads get loaded.

Yup, there are SOME workloads where the 9700k does lose out to the 8700k in multi-core, but only in the things that are well threaded and don't happen to hit hyperthreading the wrong way. Because once you do, real cores will always be superior.

The more you know, I guess.

Because it's clocked higher, genius. The 9700K has a 4.6GHz all-core boost out of the box, versus the 8700K's 4.3GHz.

yeah, with 33% less threads it's clocked ~7% faster. Big fucking deal, it should still be getting stomped in multi-core assuming hyperthreading wasn't shit.

However the flipside is Intel's cores are fucking tiny. Zen is relatively massive (and has shitloads of cache) precisely to keep throughput high when you start loading the cores up. Zen sees massive scaling with SMT and turning it off in all but the most exotic of usage cases cripples core throughput because you simply can't saturate it (source: agner fog).

IBM's POWER chips have a similar design approach - huge fucking cores that have 4 (and iirc in the POWER9 chips) 8-way SMT as the sort of workloads big iron setups run this is a good way to keep package size down but increase computational throughput.

Though much rarer these days you can still cause hyperthreading to give negative scaling.

Imagine unironically watching animu

Imagine ironically watching animu

>LITERALLY SHITTIER SINGLE CORE THAN PREVIOUS GEN
NONONONONO AHAHAHAHAHAHH

Zen's core is smaller than Intel's core doofus. It's the cache that's way bigger.

the electrons have to run less to get to the same places so it takes less time

...are you retarded? That's 2.8 points difference.

The difference easily accounted for when you realize i'm running rain meter, chrome, torrent client, steam, skype, discord, and a music player.

This isn't even to mention 3 points would be well within an expected run to run variance.

Cute doggo

Figure out what makes the most sense for your use case and money.

cpubenchmark.net/singleThread.html
cpubenchmark.net/high_end_cpus.html

I just use old components people give me for free. I can never justify buying a system, because people keep giving me shit.

i want /d/ to leave
now

jokes on you because it's not even my own basement :^)

>Caring about 7nm when it has worse IPC an i5
Okay.

Attached: 1519422866492.png (464x452, 187K)

redditfag leave
she is legal and 2d

I volunteer to be the sacrificial lamb.
Jow Forums pools together to buy me a 9900k, and then you all can laugh at me once 7mm Ryzen launches.

We don't know the IPC of the next Ryzen chips yet.
And given the fact intel barely rises it by 1% per chip generation, it's not that hard to catch up with.

*nm

You mean like that /v/ meme

But if they are underage you might as well use the cunny
They can't get preggers anyway

Attached: 1529311835737.jpg (757x627, 87K)

too tight

whiiiir

>buy 8700k
>gets destroyed by a potato next year

Attached: 1543344788097.gif (500x500, 1.82M)

DELID DIS

This nigga knows

Attached: DeepinScreenshot_deepin-terminal_20181208160554.png (967x575, 203K)

tell that to Jow Forumsfaggs who actually bought i9s

anal is gross

c-can i join in the 8 core fun plz. this is my 8 core cpu! it's at 4.3ghz ^_^

Attached: not bad.png (503x502, 76K)

>cpu-z

Remember: cpu-z changed their benchmark to make Intel look better because zen's branch prediction saw through their bullshit.

i turned off smt tho to make it 8c/8t. is 8 core best core?

unironically yes.
You probably wouldn't even notice much difference in the majority of games since most games only use between 4 and 8 threads anyway.

Though at least Ryzen's SMT implementation is actually decent, Intel can't into multi-threading with any sort of competence.

>ryzen 8 cores with lower clocks still beat intel housefire 8 cores
can't make this shit up

You realize the 8700k is a 6 core CPU...right?

>she's 17 and not real
If she's not real then she doesn't have an age. Only living things can have age. Or objects, in this case the show, which is what a year old or something?

>she is legal
She's not real. Of course you can fck a monitor/printed image/body pillow.

>If she's not real then she doesn't have an age
she's got an age her creators gave her
if your local judge is retarded enough to cage you for fapping to a drawing, then god help us all
not to mention 17 is legal in most of the world

Lots of jelly poorfags in this itt.