There is literally nothing wrong with their products

There is literally nothing wrong with their products

Attached: huawei_0.jpg (195x195, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TW9Ll8DYS8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>chink botnet on top of American one

They're overpriced

Their Mediapad tabs are pretty cool, but they do have a disarming habit of taking a photo every time you switch on. I hope you like dissecting the rear of white electrical tape SpyGooks. Apart from that tho, good shit.
compared to Ipads etc? the fug

>t. chang
call me when you can unlock chinkloaders and stop putting spy chips on your shit, faglord

Attached: basedphoneposter.jpg (480x300, 20K)

what did they do to deserve all the bullying? Is it so much of a sin coming out to the light instead of lurking at aliexpress or gearbest like xiaomi?

They manufacture de-NSAed telecom equipments.

>compared to apple or Samsung

Attached: 47310130_364269737471713_5876812761958187008_n.jpg (216x225, 7K)

It's like selling a glass of diarrhea as "piss-free glass of water"

Got Mediapad M5 Lite from them just before this "hysteria" around them started. So nice.

Cell phones are a sham anyway.

That stare...

I prefer Xiaomi's products

Attached: xiaomi.png (1200x1200, 13K)

Huawei, ZTE, Xiaomi = spyware

Yeah, except Xiaomi has some of the most developer friendly devices.

Google, Samsung, Apple = spyware

They replace it with MSS ready blobs.

>he fell for the chink apple meme

What meme exactly? Their devices aren't overpriced or locked down to begin with.

>chink apple
who the fuck cares about apple or whatever bullshit you are talking about? their devices work well, are cheap, get updates, ... unlike, say, samsung or other overpriced meme branded phones

>chinese spy shit

They don't support Verizon.

tiananmen square massacre

Attached: snapshot_15.10_[2016.12.23_02.34.31].png (1920x1080, 2.77M)

It's incompatible with our mercantilist economy.

Chinese products will never reach the quality of American, German or Japanese ones. Don't buy Chinese products. If you do, you are financing a hostile, totalitarian regime that is oppressing it's citizens and taking away their freedoms. Buy products from free countries and support freedom!

They used to say the same thing about the Japanese. And they still do say the same thing about Korean cars. Quite down, will ya?

it's basically an extension of the US-China trade war

Good

Theyre good, I like

but there's also nothing right with them, either

Yeah great, just try to list which electronics aren't manufactured in China at this point. And not just electronics, far from it.

Attached: file.png (209x295, 59K)

the Mate 20 PRO is too expensive for a chinkshit phone.

the nexus 6P was a disaster with bootloops and fucked battery

fpbp

At least link the article.

>There is literally nothing wrong with their products
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门 1989年4月15日天安门广场

Attached: 1524607388490.jpg (334x334, 88K)

>two companies make overpriced phones means all companies should do the same and get a free pass

kill yourself

not that user, but I suspect reading, comprehension of, was and is perhaps not one of your strongest subjects, amiright?

All this crap ensued as a (((PURE COINCIDENCE))) of releasing the world's best phone.

>bootloops
Just like every other Nexus phone before.

this statement is wrong on multiple levels, but I believe the part about jewing, I'm just surprised Xiaomi isn't named if price was the issue tbqh

Elaborate?
>Taking photo everytime you switch on

Plain bullying at this point

>Locked bootloader
Yeah. Kinda fucked over most enthusiast of android by doing this shit.

You forgot Winnie the pooh 維尼熊

their software has some stupid bugs.

I don't even care the government shit

t. mate 10 user

pajeeted and chinkpilled

Attached: pooinay.jpg (450x276, 37K)

yeah you can easily debotnet any Xiaomeme

>disarming habit of taking a photo every time you switch on
lmao enjoy your turbo chinese botnet
bullying? see:
>green screen
>shit GPU + GPU benchmark cheat
>steal all tech
>notch
>overpriced
>extra botnet

Attached: Just reduce quality elsewhere, not like dumbass gamers would notice.jpg (696x360, 15K)

Oh right and I forgot, NO BOOTLOADER UNLOCK.

FUUUUUUUCk. stupid screen issue, I would of had this phone by now if it wasn't for this

Had a higher end Huawei back in 2013 nothing but problems maybe they are better now I'll stick with oppo

One of my normie friends had a P9 which got cucked wifi and bt by some fishy virus apk she downloaded while doing her normie degenerate shit, she gave it to me so i could (((fix))) it because I´m the goto guy at my job when it comes to chinkshit and tech, tried flashing with the chinksuite tool and basically told me "大躍進政策 fuck u american beaner pig, buy notch to get new updare, device no support for u", tried some bootleg Paki "OG" roms loaded in the sd card and same thing, called the huajew customer service and they basically told me that because the phone was (((too old))) and out of warranty they couldn´t provide no software or any type of support but If I was willing to I could send them the device so they could check it after some (((fees))), or buy notchet P20, finally told them if they could unlock the chinkloader so I could upload a ROM baked by Nadair see if that could fix the broken baseband bt/wifi jew and told me "劉暁波 hax0r no allowed, fuc u american bean eating pig, buy p20 pls" then the CS tried to doxx me, Fuck the huweia dog eating jews to the core, I even made a video about that shit youtube.com/watch?v=TW9Ll8DYS8o

Attached: 1539420053465.png (601x1016, 272K)

lol wut de fucc bro

are u ok

>Luís Rosmana

Attached: 1540152326959.jpg (419x400, 28K)

this is fantastic

As Chinese it's just a bit unsettling looking at all these sinophobia right out in the open especially during the golden age of sjwism.

Race equality is a meme but shit, people wouldn't dare pulling this shit if we had a darker skin tone.

>he's too much of a NORMALFAG RETARD to de-botnet his Chinese hardware

It's like you don't know how to test your board and remove botnet chips.

Based and chinapilled

>1000$+ dollars for a phone

Attached: 4ee6b692b0f64fe88b86184f2a576d46.0.jpg (320x300, 10K)

They are LITERALLY inserting chips into their designs to enable the chines government to wiretap and data-siphon their equipment.

If that is your definition of 'nothing wrong' then, yes, there is literally nothing wrong with their products.

I cannot speak for others but I do not have a problem with any ethnicity.

I do have a problem with people pushing lies and calling it truth. And that kind of behavior knows no difference in ethnicity.

cringey attempt at humor user, do you find angry youtube game reviews unironically funny as well

This. A Samsung of the same range is cheaper here.

Jews are pissed because they can't spy on those phones

newer Huwaiai and ZTE cant be de-botnet´d my nigger, the jew chinks nuked any bootloader unlocks a while back
>pay 50 shekels to a pajeet to unrock my chinkloader
>no ROMS or dev following because no one is willing to pay 50 shekels to unlock a bootloader so no one cares
fuck that shit, I rather get a Chinknovorola, Xiaomeme or LoopGood, at least those companies aren´t managed by cucks that thing bl unlock is hax0r orange bad man shit

>Jews are pissed because they can't spy on those phones
user, I...

Attached: chinkmerchant.jpg (208x243, 12K)

They are stronger

Attached: 1530878972696.jpg (750x750, 98K)