My father was a Catholic

and he molested me from the age of 4 to 13. Why do you guys just pin these awful acts on the Jews?

He would read the New Testament to me every night . It was so confusing. I hardly made it out of my adolescence alive .

He is a monster. Why don't you guys go after people like him?

Attached: 488320160526T10_00000004564.jpg (575x325, 251K)

are you a boy or a grill?

also: plebbitspacing

I am a girl. now 27 years.

thats a compliment.

Because jews literally suck bloody baby dicks on the regular and its perfectly acceptable and not illegal despite many infants dying from Hep C infections.
Also Catholicism isn't Christianity.

as anyone ever told you about the Drill??

no what is the Drill?

The police do that. Jow Forums wants to go after the ones the police won’t touch

I understand that. I didn't call him a Christian.

also don't forget the timestamp

Attached: 3719119004_0dd8d04ee4.jpg (450x300, 88K)

That's a broad brush fallacy. Yes, every walk of life has a pedophile population, not just Catholics.
Moslems have made pedophile and goat sex an art form, for example.

nobody said jews are the only pedos, they just happened to make a business out of it

>Why don't you guys go after people like him?
Because a father raping his daughter is against the law.
Jews that suck bloody infant dicks is a-ok in jew york city.

But we do, honey. Do you really think we're just after jewish pedos?
Now for the sick fucks who do that in the secret of their homes to their own flesh, little we can do I'm afraid, unless you've got something concrete. Can't nuke the nuclear family because of them.
Where was mom?

Good point.

what do you think can be done about people like that?

Can you go more into detail of what he did?
I need it uh for research purposes

Attached: 1EAA79B7-7E72-4218-BFFD-FC138857D795.jpg (904x573, 262K)

bad things happen to all people from all sorts of faith
there are pedos in judaism, buddhis and islam aswell, maybe even more so than catholicism, but youd never hear about it in the news

Zoned out eating her feelings watching reality TV at her house.

I didn't know what was normal or correct. We were a broken family not nuclear I guess?

I don't know.

Why did you provoke him?

nah, he was just a faggot. Molesting little kids is what gay people do.

This

I guess I wish I just saw pol calling out people hiding like my dad. or something.

You are a Jew and a liar. Fuck off.

I don't know why I want pol's attention there. idk why i think it will help. It's weird.

This is why marriage and divorce should be made expensive again. Husband and wife have to keep each other in check against their own demons.
I guess when we execute pedos on live tv, people like your father will have an incentive to think twice. Best we can do.

And yes, we will get there. And much further.

I like this. That is comforting. I want them all held accountable.

hi shlomo

Attached: 12423423425465656546.png (238x220, 32K)

There is a lot of pedo hate in pol, everytime a pedo thread is made, ''hang them all'' and ''kill that scum'' are the most common reply.
What your father did was awful and of course pol if it had existed back then hould have said the same, maybe even help you.

>and he molested me from the age of 4 to 13
LOL

I hear what you’re saying. You just want someone other than yourself to say your dad was a piece of shit. He was, he had the most precious gift of a family and dragged it through the mud. Sometimes the only comfort we have is knowing we will break the cycle. God bless

Also he was a Jew
>larper

Catholicism is the first of the Christian religion. What are you talking about? Every other Christian denomination was founded after Catholicism. Do you even know the history of Christianity or the church?

Yes. Thank you.

Have you told the cops? And Jow Forums tends to hate all pedos, but Jew pedos get a special place because they're the ones trying to make it mainstream and accepted. That's not saying Jews are the only pedos.

Attached: lactacia.webm (640x480, 1.95M)

My family is Catholic i was never raped ...
i think this is a YOU problem and not a catholic specific problem..

Go after people like him? What are you even suggesting to do? How is him apparently being a Christian relevant? He was a shitty Christian then. What does this have to do with Jews and how does it absolve what they do?
Normally I'd think you're an anti Christian shill but with logic like this you really sound like a woman. Get a grip you confused creature.

Just no

What did he do, exactly?