Reminder that if you live in the dark grey area, you are never going to make it in tech...

Reminder that if you live in the dark grey area, you are never going to make it in tech, and need to move somewhere relevant if you even want a chance.

Attached: 1543895319849.png (1024x665, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan
investopedia.com/articles/forex-currencies/092316/how-us-dollar-became-worlds-reserve-currency.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union#Background
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_history_of_China_(1949–present)
e-ir.info/2018/02/13/us-hegemony-and-rising-powers-in-the-era-of-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Alaska
Ok

Attached: 1542707383204.gif (540x300, 1.99M)

Couldn't you make bank doing tech work for rednecks because you'd have so many customers?

Attached: 1524109354620.jpg (640x775, 106K)

Georgia reporting in. Snagged a tech support job 15/hr while I'm in school.

Texas gang

Maine is not a flyover state, but with confidence I will add it to the list of techless states

A surprising amount of successful software has come out of Utah. I would have never thought Mormons would be so into programming.

Yes. You can make bank anywhere what matters is if you're good or not

t. someone who doesn't work in "tech".
I see 3 states with a booming tech industry in the dark grey.

>You can make bank anywhere
You don't have to lie just to flyovers just to make them feel relevant.

>tfw from georgia living in illinois
ok

How is illinois not a flyover state?

that sounds like poorfag status but honestly I am sure rent is cheap enough for you to live pretty decently

Chicago

Helps them keep up with all the baptising of the dead and abuse if the living they get up to.

leave minnesota alone

People actually land there?

Unless you live in L.A., SanFran, Houston, or NYC, then you really have no right to shit on Chicago.

>t. warzone nigger

just just

Good thing I'm in one of the black areas

>Live in SC
>No jobs involving tech outside of Best Buy
>Food Service and Service Industry everywhere for says
Your chart is garbage and so are you

Why are so many people posting this today? Is this le new epic meme? As someone who lives in an urban area and is growing a client base to get the fuck out of here, you would have to be the penultimate cuck to move here when your skill set literally allows you to work from anywhere. Fuck that, enjoy your taxes and feces and needles on the street you absolute fucking retarded s o y

But only the Austin-Houston-Dallas triangle.

Attached: megaregions.png (1500x844, 1.01M)

South Florida is a shit hole but how is it a fly over state?

Yes. They only land. No one leaves the airport. I had a layover in Chicago on the way to Texas in 98 and I haven't been back since.

>Great Lakes
>Piedmont Atlantic
>Florida
>Arizona Sun Corridor
>Front Range
>Northern California
>Relevant
Isn't that cute

Attached: 1519893202683.gif (270x200, 277K)

> working remote for a DC company, getting paid DC money
> live in comfy whites-only side of TN

There is literally no reason to colocate with a software job you open office cuck.

this map really lets you appreciate the absolute fucking madness that is the Amerifat urban sprawl
>3rd largest country in the world by landmass
>cities take up visible chunks of it

Attached: 1530345086552.jpg (326x272, 44K)

It's literally the market that causes this. If the market were any more free then there would be even more urban sprawl.

This, I'm always so confused why people think it's a good idea to move to major cities right at the time when they're becoming more cucked

Only the white areas within the blob would qualify as "urban sprawl".

protip: flyoverfags let coasties believe this meme so they won't move there.

>minnesota
>make $95k/year
>house was $100k

>>minnesota
>>make $95k/year
LOL no you fucking don't

yes

Why isn't Illinois a flyover state? What do they have going on these days?

It's literally the roads that causes this. If the roads were any more free then there would be even more urban sprawl.

There are tons of tech jobs in northern Utah. OP has no clue what he's talking about.

>LOL
Do you know where you are, son?

Awesome gun battles in the neighborhoods of Chicago

Shitcago

How is Illinois not a flyover state? Having one relevant city isn't good enough.

That's all I picture

Maybe I'm just following stereotypes but I thought Chicago was all but dead. Maybe that's just South Chicago

Originally from Tennessee. Had to move to Wa. to get anything over $30/hr. Now I pull $172k.

and on the opposite side of the country I know a guy working in rural-ish ohio making bank from a decent tech job

Urbana-Champaign for tech

Implying that Nevada isn't quickly becoming California 2.0

It's absolutely a shithole, but it's a shithole with millions of residents and there are still businesses there.

>you are never going to make it in tech
define "make it" and "tech" without sounding like you're about to be outsourced to india

>Urbana-Champaign
Okay, just googled it and seems legit. Had no idea

Silicon Valley is in Northern California you dumbass.

>L.A.

Chitown has no real homeless problem

>SanFran
Chicago's gays know to stay in their fucking neiborhood.

>Houston
Like chicago would ever be worse then fucking Huckston.

>NYC
They lose to murder rates of fucking london

Face it, if you've never lived in downtown chicago you've never really lived in a real city that self-segregates and exists in a truly modern state.

t.west loop for life

but none of them even use tech

>amerifat
Opinion discarded.

>tfw between the greatlakes and east coast areas

and the rest of it is just cultureless suburbs and college campuses...

Attached: 1543880279467s.jpg (125x67, 3K)

>funds salaries of people who make him undress at the airport and drone strikes on weddings half the world over with each big mac purchase
>acts like whole fucking world answers to him
>gets offended by a fucking nickname
typical amerifat

Attached: 1508185450295.jpg (669x696, 78K)

>american cities stretch for hundreds of miles and cross state lines

How does it feel living in a sattelite state of the modern day Rome?
Though the USA is far more impressive than Rome could have ever hoped to be.

Meme all you want Jow Forumscel, your brainlet is still showing.

I highly doubt Romans were this fucking dleusional, so you definitely do have a legup on them in something

>Delusional
>American culture pervades the world
>American money is the global currency
>Europe tried banding together as a single economic unit just to compare to the US
>China only grew so much by being America's workhorse
>USA likely to become first true Global Empire

Attached: 1524040310418.jpg (500x538, 84K)

You are a Weimar Republic 2.0 with NOW |WITH 200% more sexually confused human garbage (LIMITED OFFER BUY TODAY)

>it's a yuropoor criticizes American suburbia from the misery of his rented shoebox-sized bedroom that takes up 80% of his disposable income episode
Let me guess, you love it because you can cycle to work :)

Nice thumbnail.

every point in this post is wrong

Attached: 1542819620576.png (720x450, 520K)

my country has 3rd highest immovable property ownership on the fucking planet, amerimutt
do youknow where you are?

>calling denver a flyover
>calling minneapolis a flyover
>calling cape canaveral flyover
>implying alaska and hawaii are tech states

potentially add phoenix and madison to this list. otherwise i agree with this map.

According to whom?

why the fuck would i want to live outside of the grey area

China appears to be surpassing the US in every way except for the happiness of its inhabitants, while the US is tearing itself apart under the weight of the pervasive Hollywood kike culture and racial bickering and mutual hatred. And the happiness of the average chink doesn't matter when they don't have any guns, the government doesn't care if it has to massacre civillians because they have nukes and nobody is going to fuck with them, and they've figured out a way to make everyone say they're happy, all the time, or else! They have agents in every country nearby to them sowing discord and keeping the money flowing in. If anyone is going to rule the world, its china, and they'll do it not with guns, but with cell phones. And g

WEST VIRGINIAAAAA

MOUNTAIN MAMAAAA!

according to censuses, tax data and bank and government surveys conducted literally everywhere
US of A is literally 31 places behind fucking Russia - the 4 families per sate sponsored flat commieblock country

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan
investopedia.com/articles/forex-currencies/092316/how-us-dollar-became-worlds-reserve-currency.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union#Background
>A day will come when all nations on our continent will form a European brotherhood ... A day will come when we shall see ... the United States of America and the United States of Europe face to face, reaching out for each other across the seas.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_history_of_China_(1949–present)
e-ir.info/2018/02/13/us-hegemony-and-rising-powers-in-the-era-of-trump/

Attached: 1542930715514.jpg (1860x2631, 2.1M)

baste

Michigan isn't a flyover state. Fuck you.

Attached: 1462396612081.jpg (1000x714, 729K)

Nope PA

>tfw canadian
you ameribros don't know how good you have it

average software developer salary in toronto is like 55k CAD, and rent is as expensive as any big US city, food is more expensive and taxes are retardedly high

Attached: 1528561848895.jpg (550x550, 31K)

>colorado & utah
retard lol, even kansas city is fucking nuts for tech

yep, I make more money in unpopulated small business areas

I mean, Americans seem to love to talk shit about California but San Jose sounds like literal paradise compared to southern Ontario

>happiness of its inhabitants
how can you happy in post 9/11 america without being medically handicapped?

The grass is always greener, user.

San Jose is 60/40 male/female in the 20-30 age group.

but that's objectively wrong. it's amazing easy to find a tech job in the midwest. south dakota and minnesota are huge for security jobs. even montana

I don't care about 3D

>it's amazing easy to find a tech job in the midwest
Making like $30k a year maybe. If you're lucky you might make $75k LMAO

Have fun being fired from your job when they find out you're an unstable incel then.

based and 2dpilled

you answered your own question
three quarters abuse opiate/bread+circus combo
last quarter is genuinely retarded and lacks capacity to give a shit

>not wanting a girlfriend/wife means you're an incel
Do words even have meaning anymore?

75k in a place where large houses cost 100, and apartments are 500-1000 a month for 3 bedrooms. it is pretty obvious you don't know much about the real world.

no
welcome to post-2016 post-truth post-irony post-post

You know why those places are so cheap? Because you're living in an undesirable area with no culture, no entertainment, no amenities, urban sprawl, and a right wing voterbase.
The only thing you should be doing with that money is saving up to get a better job somewhere else.

there's not a single inch of America that has "culture". Same with most of post war western europe too.

>muh culture
>muh entertainment
>muh right wing voterbase
Yeah, having great "culture" and being surrounded by people whose politics agree with yours is more important than being able to pay your bills.

Christ. Give me a break.

I can pay my bills 10x over. Why would I care about house prices when I would never buy one?