DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city...

DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

Attached: 1541553523989.gif (413x243, 51K)

Barcades and beer are both good in moderation. Fight me faggot.

Holy Reddit trips Batman!

Attached: Enderman steals Kabba.jpg (834x702, 115K)

Nice trips user

>tfw Chiraqi for college
>tfw just want to go back to the quiet, beautiful place I grew up
>tfw stuck surrounded by basketball-Americans, kikes, and soÿboÿs
>tfw completely surrounded and totally alone
I long to return home

Attached: 53B0E34E-139A-4951-94A0-A1A39CA26765.png (446x367, 43K)

>DUDE LOVE DYNAMIC TV SHOWS. EXPOSED RED BRICK DUDE, GOTTA BAR ADULTS ADULTING DRINK. BUT!!!! ARCADE VIDEO GAMES. FURBABIES. JACKED SLAM.

Attached: 1534426172811.jpg (540x535, 88K)

I am glad I am already dead to this world.

Attached: 784-dark-shadows-.jpg (500x394, 71K)

I actually know this guy he is in open relationship with hamplanet named meghan it's fuckin weird how close this is

Accurate. Barcade is pretty cool though even as a right wing death squad member.

t. Portland

fucks sake I work with at least 10 of these guys.

All that's missing from the pasta is vidya and Capeshit and Orange Man Bad

>why don't people like what I like
>grrrrrrr NPC angry

t. sőyjew

That sounds like a seriously nice life I'm jelly.

Well written my friend.

Hahah what college you going to.
I live here, this place is nightmarish.

Digits confirm OP is a no fun allowed faggot

Attached: 1541602761251.png (971x1646, 183K)

FUN = CRINGE

Attached: 1541964235995.gif (480x236, 2.22M)

now that i've got kids and stuff i am turning my nose up at these faggots a lot more than i used to. imagine being 30 years old and still running around acting like a teenager. it is a life of empty consumption and it shrinks your soul until there is no love left in it.

nah youre just an underage fag that doesnt know there are other things to do in a city.. Go back to your based farm to work nigger, stay redpilled.

a life with many material desires fulfilled but no spiritual fulfillment? a life empty of meaning is torture

Read the futurist manifesto and learn to love city living faggot

Nice larp

metro faggots hemoraging 5k+ a month out their pockets while country folk try to live on 2-3. how the fuck do niggers survive in the city? city gubment be handing niggers 3-5k a month?

Fuck off yid mongrel. City is for swarming cockroach people who should be genocided anyway.

Attached: 1525077418481.jpg (905x787, 238K)

go back there

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1082, 327K)

t. Moshe Silversteinbergwitz

>muh precious dungheap

anyone got any redpilled cities

Attached: at-the-park.png (3000x1954, 1.57M)

cities are great and I like getting stabbed

Thanks I hate it