Is opera the only white web browser these days?

Is opera the only white web browser these days?
>respects your privacy
>built in adblock and vpn
>supports chrome extensions
>extremely fast
>light on resources
>no sjw net
>can be installed on a dumbphone
I've been using it for over a week now and so far I'm very impressed with it. I wonder why it doesn't get any praise here.

Attached: opera.png (1600x1600, 88K)

Privacy you say?

Attached: 2D601141-C055-4278-A150-04E91DF0A2A0.jpg (1536x1873, 811K)

>privacy
(((closed-source)))

literally chinese spyware. you are either retarded or the worlds worst shill

you can literally turn the collection of analytics off in the settings.

If that's the case atleast my personal data goes to china and not my home country where it actually matters.

Oh I believe you 100%

Can you show me the source code for this feature?

Yes you fucking brainlet, that's the data they can collect across any of their services including support and just visiting their website. If you scroll down just a little bit it has specific policies for each service and the browser policy is fine.

>light on resources
Um, no, sweetie.
I do use and enjoy Opera because it gives me the best overall experience, but the RAM and CPU usage is high af since it's chromium-based.

Owned by (((chinks))). Fuck off.

Nope. If you are going on about race I can confirm that it is rather yellow, perhaps of a gold star and red setting sort to match at that (flag of China if you can't work it out).

Downside I have seen with this browser (compared to others) is that it isn't particular stable to the point I can browse websites with FireFox that Opera is too unstable to browse on (this issue is intermittent, can only be confirmed as and when the stability issue is replicated, usually a page that takes too long to load or fails to load and may say I have connections issues when I don't and other browsers work fine without issue).

Put simply this browser isn't 100% for reliability (whereas the current FireFox has been as is also the case for the less popular MS Edge).

Only upside of Opera are it's features (convient they are all and update automatically when new updates are available), but it might be better to install Chromium and add a VPN and AdBlock features instead if you want to avoid (or minimalise) data collection and potential hidden spyware.

wait until you can fap to 4 different whores on a single Vivaldi tab with every tabs tiled equally.

>white web browser
what the fuck

>white
Opera is exclusively used by Africans. Notice how their Popular Articles is filled with Nigerian news sites?

Opera was awesome in presto days. It's pure bloated garbage now.
Also Opera mini was the best browser, but now it's a mess with interstitial ads everywhere. They have adblock but the app itself has ads, Google analytics, admob, Twitter fabric and at least 10 other junk.

>>respects your privacy
No it doesn't, it sells your data.
>>built in adblock and vpn
That both suck.
>>supports chrome extensions
So what?
>>extremely fast
Compared to what?
>>light on resources
LOL
>>no sjw net
What?
>>can be installed on a dumbphone
So?

>chinese owned chromium skin respects your privacy

Attached: 1386184897064.jpg (286x227, 24K)

So can you on chrome. Yet I somehow dont trust this to actually work

If China is gonna sell it to your home country, what then?

It's chink botnet, use Vivaldi instead.

Opera always sucked but the floating video feature is amazing and built-in vpn is comfy for casual double vpn.

Vivaldi is where its at.