Someone Defaced Linux.org Website With ‘Goatse’ And Anti-Diversity Tirade

WHY DID YOU DO IT?

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/59vkq8/linuxorg-website-defacement-goatse

Attached: Screenshot_20181209-100100_1.png (720x835, 324K)

How is goatse anti-diversity when it's the most gay and therefore pro-LGBT thing you can do?
Also Linux suck on that anus, BSD for life.

>BSD
You have to be 18 to post here.

>Linux
Low quality OS goes against low quality post rules, please remove yourself Linuxloser and get a job.

Stop comparing a kernel with an OS.

pretty butthole

>stop comparing dogshit with BSD
Will do, don't worry.

>anti-diversity
Fucking libtard cucks, can't they ever realize that people just say nigger as a generic insult????

Fuck you, you can't stop me

Attached: 1544228846970.jpg (298x272, 13K)

(You)
>doesn't know what a goatse is
You're in for a bit of a shock when (you) see the real thing some day.

Attached: 1543646968233.jpg (1600x1200, 1.06M)

I think this guy has been pretty clear with why he did it. He didn't like the new code of conduct, he doesn't like transgender people and he doesn't like SJWs. Because you know, that makes doxing people and defacing a website totally legitimate.

>rip my nigga terry davis
BASED goatse hacker

Attached: 1536364512049.jpg (4608x3456, 3.42M)

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>On Thursday night kitlol5 wrote on Twitter that they had registered the expired Linux.org domain, a message that seemed to imply that they were behind the defacement, and that’s how they may have gotten control of it.
what the fuck is this garbage journalism? do journos not know the basic human concept of "sarcasm?"

This is a blue board, user. Reported.

MODS !!!!!

I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH IT

good job
100/100

What's wrong with a picture of a butt, prude?

You know what i find funny is that "Everybody's welcome" was always part of linux and open source, sure it was "Everybody's welcome, but you got to meet these standards" which meant there was a degree of elitism, but over the years i'm sure plenty of the people considered "subhuman" by some have contributed positively in one way or another. And don't lie to yourselves, Open Source has always been progressive, just a older, less social media virtue signaling flavour of progress.

Really all you dipshits are doing is increasing polarisation and making yourselves look bad. I think the SJWs are equally ridiculous but at least their goals are so much better looking to most people, even if they have methods i don't agree with, but the spew hate speech burn the world attitude just isn't working.

>I think the SJWs are equally ridiculous but at least their goals are so much better looking to most people
BAN EVERYTHING AND TURN THE WORLD INTO A SAFE SPACE!

Is that a guys ass or girls? From the panties it looks like girls ass but then that watch is a man's watch. Help me fellow bros. Need to fap

NANI?!!!

Attached: tokyo-mx-you-expected-socrates-but-it-was-me-diogenes-26477504.png (500x347, 90K)

>rio my nigga terry davis
he's not dead (yet).
this is clearly a false flag from glowing in the dark CIA niggers' nigger cattle

It won't matter how it looks when the day of the rope comes my friend.
And from your post, we both know where you'll stand on that day.

go outside

I really, really like how this post is worded in a way that's gonna make both sjws and anti-sjws foam at the mouth, as shown in and

>doesn't know what a lesbian's asshole looks like
(You) can't fap to that pic, you have to shlick.

Open Source is cancer leading you away from free software.

it's the [Current_Year] shitlord.
now start fapping to xhir ass or go back to 4Chang with all the other incels.

> goatse
This isn't even close to goatse, it's just anus pic
I bet that faggot can't even stretch it to 5cm in diameter

I believe posting reas GOATSE would get me and entire VICE permabanned.

On the other hand edgelords are upset they don't have as many safe spaces for hatred anymore

I like how the article implies any and all criticism of the CoC is just "thinly veiled misogyny and discrimination" automatically tied to the behaviour of people who would deface a site like this, and that this is the general public consensus.

A very honest and humble approach.

Attached: Unimpressed.gif (300x321, 59K)

He responds

Attached: Tusky_1544348566417_XYQ40X8BHI.jpg (1080x1560, 349K)

Those who make the loudest statement set the tone.

Attached: reddit shown.jpg (500x667, 77K)

Until I see a face, it's the 'hacker'

How do you use a mind without a brain

Rip mnigha terry

please, my asshole is bigger than that

>The message also included the personal information of a transgender Linux developer.

what?

Hmmm I feel the urge to stick my tongue in that asshole. Must be the panties. Im confused.

>h-hey pls help me take this picture for twitter... I thought a lot about it, it's in a dark alley i saw the other day, it will be me doing a to the haters, that will show them and make them shit themselves i bet... p-pls help me ... i can't take the picture alone
literally i wonder what goes through xis mind when doing that

Lol, when was this? Was this tweeted after the doxxing? Looks like a great way to kick the hornets nest.

Attached: 1515469916827.jpg (1280x910, 199K)

It used a seflie stick in its other hand