My life fucking sucks

My life fucking sucks.

Attached: 1541546322283.jpg (1920x1080, 970K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=58wJRrvVgZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Congratualions, you're on the same boat as the other 7 billions people out there.

No, there actually are people who enjoy life.
And I'll hope everyone on Jow Forums will reach this stage at some point in their lives.

Attached: 1540237565794.gif (736x627, 1.12M)

BUM

Good

Attached: image.gif (272x320, 884K)

not everyone hates their lives

not cool

say something you stupid fat incels

Attached: 1477484952004.jpg (2048x1100, 706K)

reply reeeeeeee

Attached: 1461002682561.jpg (1920x1200, 292K)

crying for attention won't give you any you fucking faggot

Attached: celty.webm (428x702, 1.53M)

spoiled brat, come drink some turkcum

surrendering won't win you any wars

Attached: 1520132897195.jpg (2048x1365, 1.02M)

>b*lgaria

lmao

Attached: 1521223208629.jpg (2048x1400, 1.01M)

shut up retard

go prep your bull sven

Attached: 1497914506826.jpg (6000x3274, 1013K)

idc

kot id

Attached: 5C172568-D61A-41DA-91C2-88223C86A7BE.jpg (790x645, 39K)

go suck some t*rk cock faggot

based

Attached: 1467926599354.jpg (3036x2400, 1.21M)

what's wrong

swedish meatballs... more like suck my balls lmao

Attached: 1520132810078.jpg (2125x1080, 1.28M)

i bet you are a filthy t*rkroach larping as a greek

The commies seized my uni and I won't be seeing her for like a fucking week.

I mean, my life sucks as is, can't I even get to spend some fucking time with her, it makes life less painful, even for a short while.

Jokes on you mohamed, I'm actually half british.

Attached: 1499283460179.jpg (2048x1357, 1.2M)

half t*rk, half proto-mutt
congratulations, now pay your debts

fr*ck you

*dabs*

Attached: 1531677091450.jpg (1920x1280, 523K)

It can get better. It takes a lot of work. A LOT of goddamn fucking work. In very small, seemingly meaningless increments. And you WILL want to give up every step of the way, even if you muster up the courage to get started on it. But those will be the moments that define you. And it can get better

Attached: 1514504147781.png (500x400, 144K)

Good evening, sir

I feel like mine does but then realize apparently everyone else feels the same way so really it's just your mind. I try and exert a lot of willpower into tricking my mind to think otherwise, it's sort of like a cheat code for reality

no it fucking doesn't mate

i have my shit in order but life still blows

hello kind sir, what brings you in this particular thread?

Attached: 1531490506574.jpg (1920x1080, 352K)

They you don't have your shit in order and you're lying to yourself.
Pretty straightforward

trww skato.
do you always feel like your life sucks or today the depression is particularly rude?

You won't expect the turning point in life.
It's like the first acid trip; you don't get that you're getting high until at some point - BOOM!

Attached: 1537534687250.jpg (378x485, 98K)

same

im bored and have a fever, how are you doing today, my good sir?

let's see

>good uni
check
>doing relatively good in uni
check
>take care of self, personal hygiene, wear decent clothes, etc
double fucking check
>hobbies
I've got some
>friends/gf
lmao no

for quite some time now actually
years in fact

the only turning point in life that I'm expecting is the total annihilation of the human race via total thermonuclear warfare

join us

I just can't fucking make new friends at uni, everyone is obsessed over this stupid modelling show or some stupid shit like betting on football matches. Literary no one is interested in anything else other than the most generic shit know to man.

Then, there's this qt that I've been talking to lately, we seem to go along really fucking well, and I'm hoping that something comes out of it.

being sick kinda sucks
any fucking day now my bronchitis will kick in just like every fucking year now, because of the subhumans in this shithole burning whatever the fuck they find in their fireplaces, creating a cloud of smoke over the city that severely irritates my fucking lungs, making me cough like a fucking smoker.

other than that, I had to go to uni today 2 separate times, which kinda sucked, but I got to see her, which kinda made my day a little bit better.

now I'm back to shitposting on bant.

Attached: 1531433939434.jpg (2048x1371, 554K)

S T O P

T H O S E

S P A C I N G S

Attached: 1521381692737.gif (500x332, 19K)

good luck fren, if you manage to form a relationship with that qt life will be better for a while unless she dumps you.

Attached: 1541873681187.jpg (200x267, 19K)

so it sounds like you're doing what you're supposed to do
that doesn't necessarily mean you're doing what you want to do
or alternatively you're at a buildup moment in your life and you're impatient
that's also an option

something that I do as a coping mechanism is behave like a cartoon character to keep me entertained (sometimes others thinks it's pretty funny); otherwise I'll find something or someone to entertain me, and abuse it

Attached: 1529907447307.png (600x600, 35K)

I can't
this whole fucking weekend I've been typing reports on my chemistry and physics labs and I had to add spacings even fucking nanosecond in order to make them look clean.

Attached: 1526955830686.jpg (2560x1600, 1.42M)

damn, bronchitis? i didnt know it know you could get it that easily

kinda what I was hoping for as well

thanks fren, good luck to you too

well no shit
I don't fucking know at this point
I've been unhappy with my life for god know how long now
I just want something to make me feel something other than indifference

I just want to have a small circle of friends, preferably 2 or 3 tops, to whom I can speak my mind freely, and/or have a gf that we just go along really well and is kinda qt and just has her own unique style that distinguishes from others.

Attached: 1529798791933.jpg (1920x1080, 674K)

>small circle of friends, unique qt gf
only got a small clique of friends that I treat like family, but no unique gf yet. had one many years back and...god...that was a beautiful relationship. even the the silliest or mundane conversations with her was better than some of the most intense or intellectually stimulating debates I've ever had. miss her.

I'd go for the gf option, best friend that you can put your dick in

do you like people? not in the way that you want to be around them necessarily, but generally, can you appreciate the average person having their own problems, and muddling through their own life the best they can? how is your typical engagement with strangers? can you describe the average exchange between you and people you come into contact with, like store clerks, bus drivers, etc.

well, I had bronchitis since day 1, I was actually hospitalised for something like a year when I was 2 or 3 years old, but I don't remember much from that time period apart from my mom getting me some stuff for me to play with.

every fucking year, if I catch a simple fucking cold, it turns to bronchitis, mainly because my lungs are even more prone to being irritated by the smoke cloud that I mentioned (if it's a cold night, and you go out to take a walk on the street, you can literary smell that fucking thing), hell, even when some cars pass by me, especially if it's some old box car from the 90s-80s it fucks me up pretty good for at least a minute.

never had any real friends, really.
it just happened that I had the chance to ask her to do a physics assignment with her, and god, the time we spent together working on it, I hadn't felt like that in fucking years.

I would really like to have a friend that likes the stupid shit that I like to do.

Attached: 1505696563600.jpg (2560x1024, 136K)

prove it

find friends like that is pretty fuckin hard. I'm incredibly introverted yet I can be friendly to just about anyone which did create venues to acquaintanceship and even some friends. took many years to get to where I'm at now, even though I'm still pretty lonely

I always try to be kind to everyone.
I always try to make life easier for store clerks, etc, they work for pretty shitty wage anyway, like everyone in this shithole, and I wouldn't like to make their life harder just because I want to be an ass to someone at that particular moment.

I don't necessarily dislike people, I am just simply not interested in talking about they stuff they talk about, like the thing I mentioned about them betting on stupid football matches in the year 2000 and fucking 18. It's not like that I tell them to shut the fuck up or some shit, I just don't take part in such conversations. I don't think of my self as superior, but rather different than most.

I don't know if I answered your question fully.

pretty much what you described.

making friends is harder than it seems/should be nowadays.

Fuck boys, I can't stop thinking about what will happen with that qt from uni. I just fucking want to go out on a date in one of those comfy as bars that overlook the Acropolis and then walk down some really cozy streets with her on my side, while the cold winter breeze blows upon us.

Attached: 1531391676054.jpg (2048x1152, 1.07M)

so is it fine if you're outside the city during the summer or something?

it always happens during winter, and while not living in my home city during the winter would probably help, it's not possible.

Attached: 1499322968828.jpg (1920x1080, 410K)

oh well, at least you live in a hot country

Okay, okay. So you have basic courtesy down which is great. But you can't muster up interest, be it genuine or faked. It's not impossible to fix that. You're an academic. Can you muster up academic interest? Can you look at an academic branch outside your immediate field, and understand and appreciate the work that goes into it, even if you would never study it yourself?

be right back boys, gonna take a quick shower

please don't abandon my shitty thread, it's nice talking to you

Attached: 1920px-Falcon_Heavy_Demo_Mission_(40126461851).jpg (1920x1280, 407K)

will be on standby

Attached: 1524540864916.jpg (960x960, 189K)

why not ask her on a date? granted that's pretty bold, but go hard or go away. I miss those lubby dubby hormones

i'll stay, but im boring

only if you let yourself be boring

ah, who cares

that's the spirit, what's good with you?

you are 100% Swedish

thats not how i meant, but I guess its the same as usual, except things feel brighter
also have a fever, what about you?

>Can you look at an academic branch outside your immediate field, and understand and appreciate the work that goes into it, even if you would never study it yourself?

Of course, I can always appreciate someone working towards something genuine, and even more if I see that he or she actually finds that doing that particular thing they're doing fulfilling for them.

I think it's a little too early for that, I'll prolly ask her when we're about to hand in the paper, if everything continues smoothly.

Thank you for waiting boys.

Attached: 1461705875946.jpg (1920x1080, 316K)

theres no denying that swedes are boring

right now just staying indoors and bloated from the instant ramen I ate. gonna attempt to clean my apartment that I've neglected for a month or so. usually designate sundays as my cleaning day...but apathy got the worst of me
match maker match maker, make me a match, find me a find, catch me a catch

Honestly mate, Uni depression is so damn common. Working sucks but in my experience, and in the experience of all my friends, mental health gets better once you get into the routine of work. Even though you have a purpose in university people seem to tend to feel directionless, once you have a job, even a shitty one, and you have income and a reason to wake up in the morning, you'll probably feel better

Just appreciate the small things my dude, take it day by day and keep marching towards small goals, you don't really have another choice

huh?

Attached: bBSoLsY.jpg (1920x1080, 561K)

@Dumb depressed teenagers
Shut the fuck up

Attached: 45678996756.jpg (1432x955, 596K)

just the beginning lyrics of the match maker song from Fiddler on the Roof. I usually sing that to annoy people that have crushes or romantic interests in others

dont you mean it got the best of you?

...yeah...damn...I'm dragging ass today

@BasedAndRedpilledAnimePoster

we're young adults
kys

never heard of it really

Attached: 1457274515920.jpg (1920x1200, 1.18M)

It's a nice musical and play. that song in particular is effective at making any situation awkward and uncomfortable, usually get punched when I sing it

Gimme a minute I'm typing some shit up.

sure

I was never fond of musicals really, nor my ability to sing

Attached: 1499562448049.jpg (2560x1568, 896K)

neither am I, but been teaching myself how to of recent. got a natural baritone voice so I figured I can put to some comedic use. been doing covers like So Ronery and that one Pink Guy song that goes "I live in a constant state of fear and misery, do you miss me anymore; I don't even notice when hurts anymore, anymore, anymore". Eventually I might make my own lyrics

Okay. So you need to force yourself to apply that academic interest to everything large and small in life. I'm gonna drop you a few quick tips that I only just learned myself in the last two years. If you're not interested, then go suck a dick, I'm gonna drop them anyways. I don't give a shit. All I can tell you they've been working like a charm. My grades have gone up. People get chummy with me out of the blue. And I shit you not, I'm starting to get shy smiles from girls everywhere I go. For fuck's sake I even have a fucking girlfriend a decade younger than me. It's absolutely fucking insane if I look back at who I was just a few years ago. Literally a sad, fat, depressed sack of shit. So here's the autist's starter kit to dealing with people.

So here's the deal. You have to train yourself to look at everything in life with interest. Whatever catches your eye, don't just gloss over it. Make it activate your mind. Think about what you're seeing. You see a billboard? It's not just a billboard. Maybe you notice the logo designs on it. Maybe you notice how the colors were picked. Maybe now you start wondering, what must the designer have gone through to end up with the result he did. Why did he pick the things he did? You see some girl. It's not just a girl. What is she wearing? Why do you think she picked what she did? How is her facial expression? Can you come up with what could be going through her mind? Just keep doing this. Over and over and over and over. The world is interesting as long as you apply that academic brain of yours to it. And if you keep doing this, and suddenly you land in a conversation with someone else, it will come naturally to you. Soon you will find yourself constantly asking about them, and never talking about yourself. And they will fucking adore you for it.

The second part is assertiveness. Arguably one of the subtlest and hardest traits to pick up. The idea is, you need to increase your presence a little, become more "visible" and prominent, without being an overbearing douche. The first step I took was really, really basic. I just started smiling. Pass a girl or guy in the street? Throw them a nod and a smile. See the bus driver? A hearty hello and a smile. You will get looks back. Some looks will be weird at first, mostly because your smile won't be genuine. You gotta keep at it. Use a mirror if you have to. Don't give a shit about other people making you feel awkward, you're doing this for yourself. Keep training every day, eventually it will become natural. Start counting the smiles you receive back. The number will slowly go up. After a while you can work in more shit. Be loud enough and convincing with your hellos, thank yous and goodbyes. Maybe eventually you'll even get towards small talk. The bottom line is, you need to be different from the guys you see around you.

Lastly, if you're going for a girl, and you're a fat fuck. Stop being a fat fuck. Then next get some muscle tone. Not because girls are superficial. But because first impressions are always physical. The emotional/intellectual connection comes later. This one should be obvious but I'm just adding it for completion's sake. Do with this fucking information what you will. It worked for me. I went a little overboard but I figured there's an off chance some other depressed fuck will read this and maybe he'll turn his shit around, who knows.

There. Maybe you'll get something out of it. Maybe you won't

Attached: 1514037290726.jpg (540x516, 52K)

>everything you wrote
truth. I especially agree with the looking at things with interest. That minor tweak in your filter makes a whole lot of difference. Where other's may see something as a threat, I see as opportunity. forgot what else I was gonna write about, but Bravo man

Yeah that one is my favorite too. Probably the biggest fucking epiphany I had in recent years. There is interesting detail all around us, you just have to keep an eye out and your brain focused. It's fucking insane because if you keep doing this shit eventually your body language starts changing as well. And after a while even your brain is convinced of the new you. But just like everything in life ofcourse it takes a long time getting used to it. I'm actually still in the process myself

PAY DEBNTS

>So here's the deal [...] And they will fucking adore you for it.

If anything, I always paid attention to every detail, especially the little tiny details on a person's clothing, style, etc. Shit like this speaks for someone's character.

I never talk too much, especially about myself, I only talk, like a lot, when someone asks me to explain something to them. I always prefered listening to what the other person has to say, it gives you a lot of insight on who they are, by picking up the subtle stuff they entangle in their everyday conversations without them knowing. I just fucking like to observe in general and keep the focus away from myself, because people fucking love to have someone that they can self-reflect upon.

As for the second part, as of now, I only try to get the attention of people that I actually find interesting. Most people are just so generic, I never treat them like inferior or in a patronizing way, I just don't pursue anything further other than a simple everyday social interaction with them.

For example, the qt from uni that I've been talking about, I just liked her style and the impression that she striked to me as a person. Turns out, that we actually share pretty much the exact taste in music, which I always appreciate. I made my self visible in her radar, and things are going decently as of now.

I understand the point you were trying to make, that is, putting your self in other's people's radars, even if you haven't even met them, but in general, I just don't find it worth the trouble, really. I really can't explain it, but when I realise a person just doesn't have anything to offer other than a shitty 10 minute conversation about football teams, I am really turned off.

I just fake interest, something that I actually do quite well as of recently, and try to walk away without coming out as rude or being bored.

Cont.

No, that's actually completely missing the point. It's actually not about putting yourself in other people's radar. It's about convincing your brain you are in other people's radar. The things I said aren't about putting yourself out there. They're about training your brain to make putting yourself out there as natural as breathing. It's a subtle but very important difference. That's why it's a good reason to do it, even if you don't like or want anything from "generic" people. It's all about yourself. Because once you train yourself to put yourself out there for random nobodies, eventually the time will come to do it for someone meaningful, and you will be prepared.

As for the smiling part, I think I might actually try that, although I really don't have nothing to smile for lately, but then again I've been faking being happy for so long, so it shouldn't be much of a problem once I get past my stubborness.

I see why smiling could make a difference though. It conveys friendliness, and you come out as an easily approachable person, since most people would do anything to stay within their comfort zones rather than go out from it and actually pursue something out of it for a change.

Lastly, regarding the physical part, I never was, nor am fat, but rather just a medium build guy. I'm not the tallest nor the shortest, but height never bothered me really.

smiling is awesome, especially if you see something appealing, like the chick you got a crush boner for. Hell, maybe think of her and you'll get a warm and fuzzy inside (I used 2 ands in a sentence...fuck), then next time you see her, you'll be smiling and she'll likely smile back at you...oo lah lah

I didn't have anything to smile for either. My first days were really fucking awkward and I wanted to kys for even trying every time I came home. But now it's just a part of me. After a while I got a little bolder and started leaning in closer to store clerks, doing the lip bite thing and shit. It's really fucking fun. Also try to smile with your eyes. Learn to slightly raise your eyebrows when you smile, it comes across more open and inviting. I'm not sure what specific tips I could give you for that one girl you have in your radar, because it's so dependent on what type of people you both are. But in any case good luck bro I hope you nab her

Attached: 1516785088981.jpg (180x180, 13K)

alright 2 things:
1. I understand what you're saying I should do, but I would like to hear how you implemented them.
2. I still can't find a good fucking reason to do it, even though I would like to try it. I don't know why I can't convince my self to do it.

I actually did that today when we talked for a brief time before she left to take her bus home.

SMILE SOME FUCKING MORE! Think of that pita gyro you got at The Mall (seriously...the mall is called The Mall...), or that awesome site on Ares Rock near the acropolis at night, or that annoying cat that tried to get food from you at the taverna

the pita gyro from the mall is actually an overpriced piece of trash

but yeah, I guess you're right, I'm just being the stubborn ass that I am, I should just shut up and do it.

I will linger for a little bit more in case the belium user replies, otherwise, I'll head to sleep cause I have to wake up to go to uni tomorrow.

nothing is gonna change unless you want it to

Yeah, I gotta bounce as well, but hope things go well with and that qt 3.14. Best of luck man

Thanks man.

Maybe I didn't explain the core concept of my motives thoroughly. I strongly believe that everything is connected in a huge, complex, chaotic storm of cause and effect. And that this cause and effect is the most fundamental force in the universe. And I believe this is true of the universe, and by extension also of the human body. You have to be aware that you are just not in full control of your brain functions. And you have to be aware that your brain does things to you, that are out of your control, and they extend outwards, towards how other people perceive you. Call it body language, or pheromones, or aura if you believe in that sort of shit, whatever. And not all of these things are in your best interests either. Because your brain operates not on maximum efficiency, but on habit. So you can't just "change" these things from one day to the next. These things require extensive, longterm training, to make your brain get used to something different, just like building muscle, or studying physics, or learning to draw. And most importantly, you will most likely not see the results of this training on yourself. But you will see the results of this training in how people react to your presence. That is what it's all about. Pretty much just whipping the social part of your brain into shape. I would still recommend you start lifting a little, for the same reasons. You can make of it what you want but now, every time I work out, my brain floods with new ideas. Change the mind, and you can change the body. Change the body, and you can change the mind. It's all fucking connected.

As for how I implemented it, the gist is up there. There's a lot more very small details but it all depends on the type of person you are. Every time I speak to people I try to stop and think more consciously about my words. If I can offer help somewhere without getting in the way of my own time, I'll try to do it. I have to repeat, I'm still right in the middle of this process myself

also subscribe to my patreon if you like my blogs
I'm getting way too into this shit

Attached: 1526236631901.png (217x190, 55K)

I get your point.

I'll see on how I can implement it to my everyday life then.

Thanks for the talk man, I hope I'll be thanking you someday later in my life about what you told me today.

Until the, goodnight.

sweet dreams

Good night man
I hope you get the girl
And if you won't you will get another

youtube.com/watch?v=58wJRrvVgZI