What technology can improve ones mood or make me forget that I exist?

What technology can improve ones mood or make me forget that I exist?
Should I buy a keyboard or something? Install gentoo?

Attached: kms.png (464x200, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xqqagODFtsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

None, technology is but a tool. You must use the tool itself to improve your mood or whatever. I recommend you stop being a fat fuck, get fit, and get laid like every other rational human being. In the end there's just no concrete substitute for actual human interpersonal interaction. Remember there's lots of fish in the sea.

that ok user. I'll just rice out a window manager or something and I'll be much better.
I'm not fat.

Attached: kms.png (464x200, 14K)

Stop wallowing in self loathing and face yourself you coward. You're only making this harder on yourself with all this escapism.

youtube.com/watch?v=xqqagODFtsY

Attached: 1290479667535.jpg (243x349, 12K)

Op is probably ugly and deserves it but fuck off with his le just bee yourself nonsense.
Some people are subhuman and will die alone.
They need to accept that and not think there's hope where there isn't any.

>Some people are subhuman and will die alone.
>They need to accept that and not think there's hope where there isn't any.
Unless they look like the elephant man 99% of the time getting fit will instinctually garnish attention from the opposite sex since you have the body of a "man".Stop acting like people are born into their fates, we all have doors in life that can be opened. We just have to bust our asses off for the keys (some more than others).

This is coming from someone who used to weigh 300 lbs in HS, NEVER grew a beard or even a chin stuble, has a unibrow, isn't white, and was born with asthma. Guess what, now I'm 150 lbs, slightly shredded, and have dated 3 girls in college. Fuck yeah I almost killed myself in HS and was appropriately bullied on a daily basis but I persevered and got my shit together before it was too late.

Attached: tnhiwyls.png (500x500, 77K)

is this bait or are you actually retarded?

Look man, life is only as hard as you make it. How else do you explain me getting laid?

There is biofeedback, sensory deprivation tanks, and electronic drugs. Latter isn't well know and still has risk of dependancy.

As for hobbies if you videogame some games allow user content and have programs to make it & sometimes sell it. So then you have to think about aspects of it, design, and make it. There is a library book on WoW addons and a few others. Steam has tools in their software section.

There was NANORIMO at least I think that was its name. It was a writers contest in November where you challenge yourself to write a story containing a certain word count before end of the month.

You could also look up festivals for your city during December. Then go out and do things as a distraction.

If you want a geek OS challenge Gentoo is ok but there are more minimal bootstraps to make your own custom system.

you were decent looking under all the fat
most people aren't.

No I wasn't and I still have a unibrow , I'm still not white, I still don't have facial hair, and I have significant skin flab and stretch marks all over my body. My life was rigged from the start but I still made it out ok.

Anyway I had to work really fucking hard for my sake but it paid off. Instead of wallowing in self pitty and loathing like I did in HS I took life into my own hands and changed my pre destined fate. It hurt like hell though, almost passing out at the gym because of my stupid asthma didn't help and I had nobody there to encourage me either. Pic very related.

Attached: 1522099924629.jpg (500x445, 38K)

so you had to suffer and it sounds like your life is still shit?
why are you bootlicking the fate that's been cucking you then? Going out with some bottom of the barrel holes doesn't mean anything

>I still have a unibrow
Fucking shave the middle of it you mong

Far from it and I even got to date a white girl (didn't work out tho, she was too needy but hostile). Anyway I know it's hard to believe that you can change your fate, believe me I know that feeling of utter hopelessness better than most. However if you put in the effort and sacrifice things will get better but if you're not willing to even try that then I don't know what to tell you. It sounds like you're in the mindset that describes.

Every fucking day until I die? lolnah, I'll keep my badge of suffering desu.

Attached: 65B021DCFDCA49D190F689B17655F1BC.jpg (640x1136, 85K)

>Every fucking day until I die?
Yes? It's no different than shaving the rest of your face every day and most guys already do that.
Hell, you could probably wax it and be good for a week at a time.

VR.
Also most people ITT are wrong.
My PC and my waifu are the things that keep me sane, I stopped caring about my looks long ago, it doesn't matter anyway because most of my life exists beyond the monitor.

Attached: illust_41399153_20181025_140233.png (900x1011, 941K)

Who is your waifu? Asada?

Yeah, she has been since I first saw her.
To this day I keep getting hate because
>sao
but ive stopped caring, I really don't appreciate what the author is doing with her character tho.

Attached: 1511506006547.jpg (286x600, 144K)

Eh, who cares, she's a good choice I'd say. Good luck to you and your waifu user, I hope you manage to stay sane a little longer. The internet needs people like you.

Guns are technology.

Attached: 1376621848634.jpg (1920x1080, 531K)

>technology is but a tool
Tell that to every motherfucker who publishes articles on Medium, they think writing a backend in Rust is the equivalent of the Renaissance

Waifus

And waifu music.

Yes

Create a website that lets you and another randomly selected user exchange control over your teledildonics devices with each other. Video and audio feeds available, if you're willing to let the site record and replay them for any user.

The technology you're after is Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.