Are cheap noise canceling headphones worth getting, or should I hold out for more expensive, higher quality headphones...

Are cheap noise canceling headphones worth getting, or should I hold out for more expensive, higher quality headphones? I really just want a set that will block out really loud noise around me. I live next to a bar if you need context.

Attached: 1541877330410.jpg (860x1046, 164K)

ENOUGH

Attached: 1544234381306.jpg (259x194, 9K)

enough what?

Attached: 1541876554531.jpg (715x939, 54K)

What is your budget?

Id just get a good set of high quality but not bank breaking price closed headphones like sennhieser 280 pros for about $100.

I sleep with Etymotics + ASMR. Works well enough for blocking noise.

Attached: 1533411473239.png (800x1200, 813K)

she'd be good for 1 night but too bitchy
I'd destroy her ass every night for the rest of her life, and keep her filled
looks like an autistic elf

that makes it even hotter

>bar
You may not actually be wanting noise cancelling headphones then. They only block noise whose pattern they can predict. No idea if it'll work. Suppose it depends on distance Try googling it. Maybe other people have had the same problem

I want the cheapest set possible, so if I can get away with spending less than $50 I'd be happy
It's not for sleeping, it's so I can block out the loud af music they play all night
What are you saying, that no headphones will work?

cuck not going to the party and bang bitches like its nothing.

Holy fuck OP is extremely retarded. What are you even doing on Jow Forums?

I'm saying make sure you can return the headphones in case the bar noise is too irregular for Active Noise Cancellation™ technology

god damn

Use earplugs dumbass.

bump

Imagine being THIS much of a cuck that you'd wear earplugs in your own fucking house

reminder that the intellectual man doesnt even pop a boner at these images

>reminder that the homosexual man doesnt even pop a boner at these images

Am I the only one who doesn't find entitled attention-whoring bitches like this repulsive?

You do realize that 99% of women are attention whores right? You're basically saying you're gay

What DO intellectual men pop boners at?

>Strawman
There is a scale of attention whoring. Instagram models (whores) are off the charts.

Get a job and buy Bose

I've fucked a couple girls like the one in OP's pic, and desu I'd pass for one who is more a 6-7 than an 8-9. Once they get that high, they really just completely fail at being competent in bed, and you end up just fucking a very attractive log.
No thanks, I'd rather have a slightly less attractive chick who actually wants to fuck like a champ.

based

note that this individual organism belongs to a class of organisms which have propagated in an unbroken chain of regeneration from the dawn of life on planet earth until now; the organism has hardware internals which direct it to behave in a way in which it will defy most day-to-day processes which would interfere with continuance of such regeneration using a multitude of oblique subprocesses, some of which include amplification of surface features to attract attention of the counterpart genetic carrier

If you can put up with them ear dildos provide much better passive isolation then any ANC boomer meme headphone or head vice closed headphones can.

They're way cheaper too.

Attached: 1405425_8239c969-0a97-4561-903a-28b4fe0c44a3.jpg (620x599, 17K)

Yeah sure you did bud. Nice larp though, the classic "hot girls are shit in bed" meme. Ever stop to think it's maybe you that's shit?
I'd rather not have in-ear headphones. I find them very uncomfortable and ear wax always gets on them even when I clean my damn ears.

what if you pulled up her skirt and shoved your face between her buttcheeks haha

You need to be 18+ to post here kid

based and redpilled

lmfao