Nepalfag here. Net neutrality is shit. Pic related

Nepalfag here. Net neutrality is shit. Pic related.

Attached: file.png (857x456, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.jazz.com.pk/smart/dongles.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

poo in the mountain

>1 USD for 2GB of data in a month
nigga pls

just did ;^)
perks of being a 3rd world
how much do you pay where you are?

>how much do you pay where you are?
40 USD for 2GB and unlimited talk/text

Attached: latest.gif (482x800, 29K)

that's too expensive!
I use pic related, 4th option. (around 9 USD)
First one was government owned telecom.

Attached: file.png (1035x650, 61K)

>_name_of_country_ fag here
A bit of an attention whore, aren't thou?
Idk what net neturality is, but can't you use and adsl/adsl2 whatever or just crack neighbor wifi instead of shit mobile network? When I was in Kathmandu, I cracked dozens of them even though my hotel had one.
>pls use my proprietary and possibly ad infested shitty app to view muh live stream

Attached: yfw.png (636x676, 615K)

>1300MB for Youtube on a custom App
No thanks, how much for a real internet connection?

20GBP for 20GB and unlimited texts/calls

Suck up to China so they'll build you better telecom infrastructure. Not even kidding.

nepal is still a thing? I thought china ate it

>falling for pooinloo propaganda

Don't even get me started on this one..
Nepal is a cockpit for westners to watch, infiltrate and destroy the economy of east. Connect the dots from 2007,2017,2036,2047 and 2062/63. Unusually friendly invitation to King Mahendra from US and UK followed by influx of Peace corps and some "language studies" group with helicopter, some secret club funded by world bank in economy ministry, super secret accident of Madan bhandari, interference in education system, massive neoliberalization in GPKs period, rise of purposeless NGOs to the extent where every party is virtually funded by them, judicial system infiltration (CA dissolution was unconstitutional, yet supreme Court agreed to that on gpks period 051/52 I think), rise of maoists, massacare of royal family and everlasting propaganda, federalism without any direction, secularism, increase of Christianity, issues in terai (ck raut is an Western citizen funded by .....),....... and many more. It's evident on all legislative, executive and judiciary systems. World bank lobby against raise of salary to government officials. Ngos fund governmental seminars... EU/UN were free to move in the hall where Constitution was written, yet lawyers and intellects with experience in writing practising constitution were denied entry.
Now connect them with events in neighboring Nations and states (Bhutan, Sikkim) post Indian freedom and it's uneven relation with usa, Russia, Iran, UK and allies. And BTW India is fully coordinated from Brussels. There's no Bharat.

It's massive than you think lad. Indians are incompetent to understand that Nepal is an experiment ground of westerners. If they succeed in destroying us, they can destroy India in a month and then China in a year. Know your enemy!

Nepal more like nipple hehe

>Nepal is a cockpit for westners to watch, infiltrate and destroy the economy of east.
wtf I love Nepal now

>connecting into foreign wi-fi networks from your phone
you deserve what you get

10GBP for 10GB data unlimited talk and text

My country was like yours, but then a certain company destroyed the market with the bringing cheaper and better service and every mobile network provider was forced to adapt to the new price. This happened as well with internet provider service industry in my country. It's still rather expensive, but they are far better than the original monopoly prices.

Attached: 1527442400323.jpg (525x559, 24K)

That's the same thing ?

in pakistan you get 4G internet for about USD 20 with limit of 75 GB per month. but it is pay as you go and renewable. it is the best around. i get speeds over 12 Mbit to 30 Mbit most of the time.

forgot the link,

m.jazz.com.pk/smart/dongles.html

10 cents for 2GB/day. Found a loophole in their old packet.

Bombs must be cheaper than internet in Pakistan?
R-Right?

Attached: 70A787191A904970A9E80D255FBB4D70.jpg (500x647, 36K)