/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user asks the important questions • Xiaomi copies the Mac Pro • user finds a cheap chink SSD is too good to be true • Dear friend, please be patient! • Comfy socks, nice legs • Make Chinkshit Great Again • user builds an IED • Somebody steals user's tablet • Probably this guy • Another user fell for the T2 meme • NX1s headphone amp fixes user's Benjie T6 • 11.11 goodies arrive and a Xiaomi Mi8 Exloding Edition • Tactical assault pen arrives user makes an art piece with it •user takes the Tedpill >Old News
• user continues about his chink pineapple • user finds meme shirt • user surprised by long shipping times • A few misc. reviews of 11.11 products • user gets some hangers • user finds some weird fuckin' adapter • Nice user creates a new little inforgraphic Previous, counterfeit thread

Attached: 1543832620588.png (723x725, 832K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Likebook-Reader-7-8300ppi-Touchscreen-Audible/dp/B07H4GF6HD
aliexpress.com/item/rat-hat/32774333306.html
aliexpress.com/item/GK61-61-Key-USB-Wired-LED-Backlit-Axis-Gaming-Mechanical-Keyboard-For-Desktop-MAY11-dropshipping/32870856472.html
imgur.com/a/L1yTaWG
aliexpress.com/item//32672073867.html
aliexpress.com/item/just-search-for-gondola-plush-you-dumb-fuck/32946097977.html
aliexpress.com/item/SaoMai-Audio-HaaFee-HD1-HIFI-headphones-4-5mm-Beryllium-Loudspeaker-Moving-Coil-Good-Sound-Quality/32886276103.html
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=noLg0oryk40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based Chink Shit poster
FUCK OFF JANNIES

now this is a proper fucking thread
thank you OP

Attached: 1531245541846.jpg (249x225, 5K)

>Previous, counterfeit thread (Cross-thread)
COUNTERFEIT, CLASSIC CHINKSHIT LMAO

Thoughts on Bluetooth sleep headphones

Attached: IMG_0004.jpg (800x800, 150K)

That thing is causing mad cancer.

Is the user that bought chisels for wood arround? I kind of want to buy chisels but to work in metal instead of wood, any tips or recomendation?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-26 (78) g - csg Chink Shit General - Technology - 4chan.png (1589x306, 79K)

Based and Redpilled

i want this for my asmr needs

just use a speaker and set your player's sleep timer. or can you not make noise in your room?

Anyone recommend a face ice pack that goes over your eyes from chinks? American Psycho styled.

To answer 60% of upcoming questions in the thread:

Attached: csg_faq.png (1035x1776, 119K)

ANYTHING CHINK THAT TOUCHES YOUR SKIN HAS AN 80% CHANCE OF GIVING YOU CANCER ON CONTACT

IN THIS CASE FACE CANCER

Add SAMZHE to the cables area, those cables are sturdy as fuck.
Got some CAT6 and HDMI cables that just won't bend.

you should add Revonext QT2 to the iem list

add likebook mars
amazon.com/Likebook-Reader-7-8300ppi-Touchscreen-Audible/dp/B07H4GF6HD

That's literally everything
>IEMs
>chink phones
>socks

any cheap ereader with big screen?

>all that wasted space
fucking reddit

This.

Bless you OP for making a proper thread.

>user takes the Tedpill
im debating whether the white wouldve been better. and the asian-large still seems pretty big. im a US medium.

the print and everything is ok. a hoodie wouldve been better as others pointed out.

still debating whether to wear it when the weather gets nicer. i feel like a lot of people wont even know who that is, but it really lacks any meme potential. it will just look like im some weirdo wearing some weird face on my shirt.

are there any good chinkshit DACs?

Can anyone point me in the direction of a good smartwatch that can take a sim card, and let me run my own apps?

topping d10

friends I finally got my 11.11 QShave today. Do you have any tips or guides from using it yourself? I never shaved with a safety razor before and I'm scared of turning my bathroom into a murder scene.

I hate to do it, but I'd recommend Jow Forumswicked_edge. They have several guides. Failing that just look up youtube guides

I missed a proper thread with proper news. Thanks user.

Anyone get shipping through SF Express? Do they deliver it or do they hand it off to USPS/UPS/DHL?

shower. Make sure beard is wet. Shaving cream(or soap). Let it soak in. Take razor, 45° angle. Little to no pressure. Let the razor do the work. That's basically it. Take your time, don't try to be too fast the first time you try it.
Then after you are done, after shave to prevent razor burn. Also while using the razor clean it under water all the time to not get the hair stuck. It's not rocket science, you'll get used to it fast.

F for Chink Shit!

hifimediy

My old 64GB Mixza shark card didn't work properly. Low read/write speeds and didn't work on my phone. They sent me a new one and it works great, ~45MB/s write speed, works on phone fine.

I don't know if I would recommend given the unreliability but that's a steal for $10.

IF YOU GOT A BEARD USE ELECTRIC TRIMMER TO CUT IT DOWN BEFORE THE BLADE

CLEAN SHAVE IS FOR TRYHARD FAGS THOUGH, WHAT YOU GOT A COURT DATE? JOB INTERVIEW?

YOU WANT THE 3 DAY STUBBLE LOOK, IE THE 1 NOTCH ON THE TRIMMER

My 256GB shark werks fine.
great deal for $46

OWO whats this? Drugs?

Attached: IMG_20181210_172241.jpg (4000x2000, 2.02M)

What could it be?

Attached: IMG_20181210_172417.jpg (4000x2000, 2.02M)

Oh its a sata card some VR goggles without a controller and a hat made from the finest chink rats

Attached: IMG_20181210_172717.jpg (4000x2000, 2.07M)

Link me that rat hat

Since I was so short sighted to not get a controller for my goggles what should I get? Does the steam controller work with bluetooth?

Its the one in the gift guide

EVERYONE KNOWS UNCLE TED

YOU FUCKED UP ROYAL NOT GETTING A HOODIE THOUGH

SEE CUS THE FAMOUS FBI MOST WANTED SKETCH HAS HIM ALSO WEARING A HOODIE

aliexpress.com/item/rat-hat/32774333306.html

>a op with an actually great news section instead of trolling
Thank.
You.

And I really mean it (I would give you a hug if I could).

Just put all your technology away, close your eyes and go to sleep. Curb your addiction to technology.

How is the hat btw? Warm and comfy?

Its in the washing machine I ain't putting that shit on my head without washing it

who /benjie t6/ here

Attached: 417.jpg (1278x1000, 290K)

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 82K)

>no sjw OP denigrating text
0/10, see me after class.

Did it look like it's good quality at least?

why not hachikuji?

chink shit is about love not hate
yes we will see if it falls apart in the washing machine

Can you put rockbox on it?
Does it play .m3u playlists?

Attached: 1543997297311.png (1320x660, 535K)

Can I buy a macbook pro screen from AliExpress? or will it just be shit

I can't read. But does it still play .m3u?

owo

Yes
Dunno i don't use playlists but since it's rockbox i assume it can.

Attached: memep3.jpg (400x357, 109K)

I asked on the previous thread, but it was dying.

Anyone have recommendations on what to get to get as close as possible to a stock Android Car experience?

aliexpress.com/item/GK61-61-Key-USB-Wired-LED-Backlit-Axis-Gaming-Mechanical-Keyboard-For-Desktop-MAY11-dropshipping/32870856472.html

what do you guys think about this? Are there any chink keyboards you all can recommend ?

JOYING ANDROID HEAD UNITS, A FEW CAR MODELS HAVE CUSTOM DASH PANELS BUT YOU PROBABLY JUST WANT A SINGLE DIN 10" UNIVERSAL UNIT

YOU CAN REQUEST THEY SEND YOU AN UNBRANDED NOLOGO DISPLAY SO ITS JUST A BLACK TRIM SCREEN

I PUT ONE IN MY FRIENDS OLD PORSCHE, HOOKED IT UP TO THE BLAUPUNKT SPEAKERS, GPS, SPOTIFY, BLUETOOTH CALLING, GOOGLE ASSISTANT, ETC

Attached: android 8.0 single din car head unit replacement 10.jpg (1200x841, 326K)

STOP SCREAMING YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Attached: 2143.jpg (503x436, 48K)

Based caps poster. How much was it?

>BY ME.JPG

BOUT 3 FIDDY W/ DHL, YOU CAN GET THE LOWER SPEC ONES BUT THEY'LL START CHOKING IF YOU RUN TOO MANY APPS AT ONCE

I'm a normie and literally just want Google Maps and Spotify.

Ive read about new laws China are bringing in 2019 that might bring an end to chink shit, packages will be charged the actual tax rate of the country its going to or pay the actual Chinese price?

imgur.com/a/L1yTaWG

THATS WHAT ITS MOSTLY USED FOR, CAN PROBABLY GET AWAY WITH THE LOW RAM VERSION
MAKE SURE YOUR PHONE ROM ALLOWS TETHERING OR ITS IN YOUR SERVICE PLAN, 4G USB MODEMS ARE HIT OR MISS

ALSO IF YOU RUN CAMERAS AROUND THE CAR YOU CAN FEED THEM INTO THE DISPLAY
DISABLE REVERSE/VSS TO WATCH YOUR REAR VIEW AS YOU DRIVE, DASHCAMS, SIDE MIRROR 360 CAMS, ETC

Can someone remind me how to abridge AliExpress links?

I think after the first % or some shit you can cut it all out.

First thing arrived finally

Attached: IMG_20181210_190735.jpg (2429x3851, 2.05M)

10/10 thread my frens

Does anyone still have epacket packages in transit from 11.11

For fucks sake I want my pepe plush already REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kill yourself retard

Delete everything after .html, text between /item/ and /xxxxxx.html can be anything, or just left empty like so:
aliexpress.com/item//32672073867.html

Im a noob in tech. Could you revert back to its stock firmware after you flashed rockbox? Iirc benjie t6 has noise problem?

Attached: 9a320f90b71486640374250.png (425x283, 215K)

Not in my country, we are in cahoots with the chinks.

STOP SCREAMING GOD DAMN IT.

Attached: 1508062231765.jpg (476x449, 26K)

i know you put Xiaomi Xiaomi Xiaomi Xiaomi is "funny" but for the sake of noobs would it not be constructive to actually put some suggestions.

Maybe something like:

Redmi Note 5
Redmi Note 6
Pocophone F1
Mi Max 3

Attached: 1522786373255.jpg (400x300, 123K)

I was about to bitch about this trick not working when I realized the double // was REQUIRED for this to work. Consider mentioning this next time you share this tip, thnx.

It won't matter what your country does but the chinks themselves appear to want to chink their own chink sellers

>Could you revert back to its stock firmware after you flashed rockbox?
Yes
>Iirc benjie t6 has noise problem?
Mine doesn't seem to have that issue but in the t6 thread on the rockbox forums some people had that issue so maybe it's a faulty batch or something.
I use my T6 with the Tin T2 memes.

I support this

its sibilant garbo.

Ask them to check the phone on Kimovil to ensure it's compatible with their carriers, too

People can and will not read bands and get burned

>On a side note: Gimp is one of the worst pieces of software I've ever used, and definitely the worst image manipulation one.
You should have been using Inkscape or some other vector image software for that kinda infographic.

link
need one

beautiful

Attached: tenor.gif (498x223, 3.35M)

GIMP is good, btw

Should I report this as avatarfagging? It's basically the same.

>Benjie T6
>hissing
>too low or too loud
well fuck and I was kinda excited for it to arrive, looks like I made mistake buying another chink shit.

cringe

aliexpress.com/item/just-search-for-gondola-plush-you-dumb-fuck/32946097977.html

The point of that shit is rockbox support, no idea why would you use the awful stock chink firmware on that or any DAP.

Please Drop the Takstar pro 82 from this pic please. I ordered it. Its a shit meme guys i was very disapointed.

According to /hpg/ these beryllium drivers are the ones to get.

aliexpress.com/item/SaoMai-Audio-HaaFee-HD1-HIFI-headphones-4-5mm-Beryllium-Loudspeaker-Moving-Coil-Good-Sound-Quality/32886276103.html

I love my Revonext QT2 and i dont find it sibilant at all and i drive it HARD. It could be on the infographic but the cable it comes with is shit and the TRN V80 does most of what it does for half the price so :/

ALSO THANK YOU BASED OP FOR MAKING A BASED THREAD 10/10

Attached: IMG_6899.jpg (3264x2448, 1.42M)

>/hpg/ memed me into takstar
>but /hpg/ told me these ones are better for sure
huh?

Rockbox can fix what seems to be faulty hardware?

ebin

lets not start who memed who but the poo 82 is more a /csg/ meme than a /hpg/ meme. I spent some time on /hpg/ yesterday during the counterfeit /csg/ and the takstar didnt have any love there. Beryllium drivers seem where its at. Here is a review.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=noLg0oryk40

the hissing sounds like a hardware issue but only for some and the volume thing sounds like a software issue to me so yeah

ITS NOT AVATARFAGGING, REPORT THE RAMPANT RACIST SLURS ON THIS WORKSAFE BOARD INSTEAD

HEY NIGGER WHY CAN'T I JUST HOOK A REGULAR CHINK TABLET TO MY GOOK CR?