Cure to wrist problem/low sensitivity mater race

Hey guys I have been on Jow Forums since 2011 and have always participated in trackball threads an mice threads and I have tried it all.
I use mice very heavily and have over 3,000 hours in counter strike and am an EE student who does a lot of modelling work.
I can tell you hands down the best method to reduce wrist strain is to have a optical ergonomic mouse and put it on a low sensitivity.
If you do this you move your forearm, not your wrist and your wrist will never strain when making precise clicks.
I recommend 400-600 dpi.
This is leagues better than using a trackball in fact thinking of going back to my trackball makes me feel sick.
Try it for yourself.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J7DcptJzsuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

newfag

Habeeb it

>and have over 3,000 hours in counter strike
so what
i have over 3000 confirmed shitposts

You are like a little baby

I used to do high sense before I moved to low sense. I never had a problem because I got to the gym and lift weights. I'm pretty weak compared to most body builders, but even being able to curl 80lbs and bench 200 will get tons of blood flowing through your arms, expanding the vessels, and making your gaming sessions easy.

>lbs
>large bacon sauce (please)
amerilard haha

112cm/360 master race reporting in
i laugh at all these senslets

Sniper boy

Bump for master race

look up "vertical mouse"
you're welcome.
now, fuck off.

Vertical mice are okay but I prefer flat ones, I know the forearm is rotated but I prefer having the weight of my arm centered over the sensor.

There are mice you hold in-between your toes and use on the floor as well.

>mater race
Yes, yes I believe you

Mater supremacy

Attached: Mater_(Cars).png (250x192, 99K)

I use 8000 dpi mouse its amazing I barely have to move my hand and my wrists feel amazing

Pathetic

>moving your whole arm

I don't play first-person shooters or draw so I use high sensitivity and mostly move the mouse with my fingers with minimal wrist movement.

but people that use low sensitivity dont have physical problems because they use their arm muscles instead of their finger and hand muscles to move the mouse which means you are less likely to injure yourself since you are using a bigger, more resilient and more powerful muscle group

you're just a fucking retard that hasnt figured out how to use a mouse yet OP

You proved my point also checked

The best way to reduce wrist strain is to stop playing your stupid children's toys you fucking manchild

good luck playing gookclick like that

may you direct me to the nearest mechanical basedboard dispenser
thread for adults my good man?

I use a trackball at the highest sensitivity possible and I've never had problems, along with being able to point at lightning speed.

At least the track ball I own doesnt have the accuracy for that, and I hate how my I need to angle my wrist upwards even with a wristpad. Pic related is the one I own.

Attached: trackman-marble.png (687x600, 285K)

Pic related.
Good for anything but precision work (gaming, drawing). If you do EE you're using (or should be using) CAD anyway where detailed placement is done by entering numbers anyway.
Added benefit is not having to move your hands from mouse to keyboard when writing shit.

Attached: 61MXHXW6gdL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x462, 73K)

Ah, I want to try that one out but I've been using the M570.

Left and right movement looks clunky

I always felt like I should have gotten that one instead. Using the thumb instead of primary fingers should reduce how much I need to angle my wrist up.

What in God's name is that?

They are very cheap and worth getting,

any laptops that have good trackballs in the keyboard like the keyclit that the thinkpads have?

It ain't. Mine goes far left to far right on my dual monitors without going near the edges. And when it does the cursor jumps a considerable distance to the right (if I am hitting right edge) due to a switch they put there. It works like a fucking charm.

>I am too lazy to do research
A mouse-thingie that goes below your keyboard (see pic).

I'm sure there are other brands with similar designs. They take a little getting used to but once you get it you won't even consider going back.
youtube.com/watch?v=J7DcptJzsuQ

Attached: Contour_RollerMouse_Pro2_black_top_Wave2_hands_keyboard_72dpi.jpg (1297x1039, 369K)

No not really

It looks fucking retarded. It seems that it requires you to use both hands for mousing (one for moving, one for clicking). It also can't really be used well in conjunction with a keyboard as it is way too far to the left. I also don't see how it can relieve ergonomic problems other than arm movement,your hands are still position palm down and are held
up by your forearms.

The rollermouse can lick my balls. What a dumb idea.

>It looks fucking retarded.
Form over function, eh?
>It seems that it requires you to use both hands for mousing (one for moving, one for clicking).
Wrong. The 'roller' bar also acts as left-click. And unless you have tiny hands and/or suffer from severe arthritis your fingers actually bend.
>It also can't really be used well in conjunction with a keyboard as it is way too far to the left.
You know you can change the position of two separate objects relative to each other, right?
>I also don't see how it can relieve ergonomic problems other than arm movement,your hands are still position palm down and are held up by your forearms.
Wrong again. Adjust the height of your chair to match that of you table and you really just have your arms resting on the table with no strain like when typing on a keyboard.

If you don't like it, fine by me. Do as you please but all the points you pointed out are invalid.

Weak or non-existent counter arguments.