You would give your encryption keys to your girlfriend if she asked, right? Nothing to hide, nothing to fear, after all

You would give your encryption keys to your girlfriend if she asked, right? Nothing to hide, nothing to fear, after all.

Attached: looking.png (850x1202, 811K)

only if she has a feminine penis

I wish Rin was my gf

>> Implying anyone on Jow Forums has a girlfriend
You must be new here

Yes, she can have my public encryption keys. The private decryption keys are all mine.

No but I would give her the keys to my chastity cage.

That depends, who is my girlfriend? 2D dont count.

same t b h

I would but only to btrfs-chan

>2D doesn't count
okay user whatever you say

Nope. I have hers, though.

>anime
>"girlfriend"
kys fucking degenerate

based

I guess I could if she was 2d because apparently they are perfect and would never betray me
that doesn't solve the question about her reason for it though, why would she ever need it?

>3dpd
get out
Also, I wonder how many retards lost millions of dollars because the let their dicks make decisions.

its ok, she already knows youre a pedo

No one cares that your "girlfriend" is an animated character with the same genitals as you. OP can just fuck right off with this retarded post, filthy degenerate.

Rin is a enjou kosai thot and she's probably acting as an agent for some CEO or politician, so no,

i wanna fug rin

my what?

I have nothing to encrypt in the first place.
I have a copy of passwords in a physical notebook.
The important ones in my head.

Azunyan surely grew up.

she can get into my privates

/thread

No
If you're doing it right no one will even know you have encrypted files. But I will make sure she knows I will not tell her everything, although I'll keep a strict eye on her. I've never made the mistake of trusting someone all the way and I don't plan to.

>shiburin with twintails
My dick can only take so much.

Any woman that requires your passwords in order to be with you is fucking crazy or mentally unstable.

It's one thing to randomly ask to look through something to see if you're cheating or hiding something, it's totally different to require the actual password to randomly snoop whenever you want.

>gf
>being part of the botnet
no thanks and kill yourself

>tfw all human relationships are botnet

your encryption keys

No.
Women have no place to be on male safe spaces.
That's when psychological abuse backed by government and your people starts

>male safe spaces.

My girlfriend could be a GCHQ tranny so no

If I had a Rin gf I wouldn't need the shit on my computer I normally don't wish other people to see.

Engaged and already sharing/know everything, nothing to hide.