Android defense force in action

Android defense force in action

Attached: cornernotch.png (1256x1788, 1.34M)

It's worse than a small notch. It literally takes up more vertical space than the one on my 6T.

I don't mind corner notches

Fucking, middle-of-the-top-of-my-screen notches are trash

At least Samusng is trying to do something different
Everyone wants to criticize every little thing Samsung does because they are the only ones that haven't had Appls's cock in there ass when it comes to design

That looks way better than a regular notch.

>Android defense force in action

where? i see literally no one defending it

Defending Samsung at all costs.

Attached: 860565.jpg (475x356, 54K)

the main problem here is the chin. fucking why?

>Marques Brownlee
>Marquess
>Brown
NO

> a regular notch

Attached: DuEb_mPVsAAMHwx.jpg (570x285, 18K)

Because it's expensive to do it like Apple.

I literally don't own a samshit phone.

LG G6 master race

op is autistic

Thanks anti-bezel retards this is all your fault

Where are all the iGods at?

The only reason they aren't outright copying Apple was because thye made ads mocking Apple's notch.

Something nobody IRL cares about.

how can anyone claim, apples trash coffin handle looks better than this? even apple faggots are embarrassed by their own shit nowadays

he is being sarcastic retard. pajeets can't into mockery

You Android pajeets need to bring Apple to this.

Apple doesn't have anything to do with this, so STFU and spread your legs.

I wish the Note10 (if there even will be one) comes without a self portrait camera. There aren't any whores buying them so just scrap that fucking camera.

[Insert "you were supposed to destroy the sith, not join them!] Joke here

Better than having a chin so fat it wraps around your entire head.

Attached: 1544104932203.jpg (1600x899, 168K)

I think it looks cool ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attached: 1528458372754.jpg (1742x740, 348K)

lol that XR looks like it has a case on it.

My Redmi Note 6 Pro doesn't have this problem.

>Redmi Note 6 Pro
>big chin
>wide ass notch
lol, it has some other problems

Attached: Redmi-Note-6-Pro-Social.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

>'bezel-less'
difficult to believe this was actually claimed at some point(s) during launch. They must be vaping in the Kool-Aid via the auditorium AC nowadays.

>hurr durr who cares if it's retarded, it's different!

When you're showing renderings where 2/3rds of the fuck huge bezels are obscured by glare you can claim whatever you want.

Attached: iPhone-XR-XS-wallpaper-mockup.jpg (2667x2000, 615K)

There has to be a way to automatically hide every post that is a screencap of twitter

Who talked about Apple?

Yeah, figures...

You have transparent AMOLED you fuckwits just put a camera underneath the display if you absolutely need it

The whole obsession with screen to body ratio, weird screen shapes and notches is pure retardation but we live in a world now where if you don't submit to this shit your straight up called outdated and undesirable, Samsung did what they had to do and instead of just following every other manufacturer they did something different

I went to an apple store today and tried the XR for a bit. Holy fucking shit what a disgusting phone. It felt as i was being cucked when i held it. The sides are absurdly massive.

Yup, im staying with my 8 Plus. Fuck apple for doing this shit

So what are they going to do with that sliver of screen real estate next to the hole then? This makes no sense from a design standpoint, it just looks very awkward and asymmetrical and smartphone design relies on symmetry.
I can guarantee you if they just went with a smaller teardrop notch like Essential's nobody would be complaining.

I dont really see what the big fucking deal was with having a screen that didn't manifest destiny the whole phone

Is it really so important that the bezel around the screen not exist? like really who gives a fuck

That XR looks so fucking JUST.
Funny enough, without the Notch, my Note8 has higher screen : body ratio than all of the iPhones.

phones have peaked long ago. the only way they can shit out new phones is by reducing bezel + with the latest snapcuck or A12XxX chip.

People care about looks more than practicality.
Who gives a fuck if the actual usable screen space is no better than it was a few years ago with a normal screen at least my phone looks cooler

theres nothing wrong with chins desu

Attached: htc-hero-2.jpg (600x423, 43K)

>no android updates after 6 months
>new phone released 8 months later
>can no longer put tape around your front camera
>18:9 videos now have a helpful camera circle blocking the screen and watching you
>still cant get rid of that bottom part
>software needs even more dead space than notch, entire left and right are unusable in landscape view

Attached: be inspired.jpg (1600x828, 423K)

god damnit samshit you had one job

id rather have a notch than a random hole in the screen

That guy is such a faggot.

Because Apple has patented the idea of folding over an OLED panel.

C H I N
H
I
N

>htc-he
Maybe when your screen is 3.2". Imagine that thing scaled up to have a 6" screen with those bezels.

He's right though. You can have an alternate design (in this case the screen hole) that does the exact same thing as a notch, it can even take up more space than a notch, but having that little bit of screen wrap around it changes how people view it.

>ruining the screen by obstructing it in order to make room for an "infinity bezel" that your fingers holding the phone will accidentally register touches on
hustle economy is in full swing

haha not many realize the marketing images are filled with 'convenient glare'

haha yeah, we're just special like that. WE notice things.

>t. blind

ITT: We have absolutely 0 ideas about design but still want to talk about it cause it's easy to hate on Samsung when it's the biggest player in the game on the Android side.

Uh, do you know many times the notch pops up on a 6 or 6T? It being in a corner is so fucking easy to ignore your brain can't function well enough to consider it there after 5 minutes of normal usage.

It's not a notch, it's a hole or a pimple. Depends on which retarded abbreviation you want to use.

What the fuck is your problem pajeet? Is having a bigger screen on a phone bad for you? Just shhh, get your 2013 flagship phone that is beaten by budget phones and fuck off. Nobody wants a crybaby that is hardstuck autistic mentality.

AKA go backwards? It can still show information without blocking it. Placing it in the middle of the screen is straight up retarded with a capital R. It jumps in your eyes every time (friend got iPhone X, he got used to it fast, after 6 months of use, the notch is getting to him to the point where an O cutout on the display will be much better) and in some cases, it occupies space uselessly.

>snowflake gives his opinion on actual innovation
>surprise
>he's offended

Fuck off itoddler.

ITT: Never even held an infinity screen phone from Samsung but acts like he knows exactly what's happening.

Yeah chap. Go ahead, tell us how you constantly press shit on the screen on the sides because of your immensely fat hands & your inability to install Edge+ app that can allow you to custom set a deadzone on the sides of the phone in case you're that fucking fat.

Fuck off.

Attached: 1283902183.png (940x620, 311K)

Defending iShit at all costs

maybe the last good Note phone will be cheap by the time i need to upgrade. or will it become like a gtx 1080?

>tech-nigger
>retard who can't build a PC
>speculating on fake rendered phones
it fucking writes itself

Can't I just get a wee bezel on the top and bottom and not worry about it so much? Lets me have a 3.5mm jack, two speakers, forward-facing cameras, etc...

Did you just non ironically compare a PC monitor to a smartphone. A device that sits on your desk/wall and has bezels thicc enough to house any type of camera/sensors to a device that is quite literally a tech sandwich punched inbetween glass?

Holy mother of god, you're beyond autistic & retarded. Compare please your retarded mother of god picture with my Apple optimized monitor. Let's see what's better.

Attached: copious ammounts of itoddler autism.jpg (1500x1335, 260K)

disappointed the truck didn't crush him in his Tesla

And this one is for the moronic retards who are screeching at the top of their fat lungs "TEARDROP NOTCH BEST".

No you moronic faggots. It looks literally the worst.

Attached: retarded 6T faggs depiction.png (1500x1335, 1.06M)

Attached: see_different.png (940x620, 248K)

Worst Korea triggered hard by my savant posts

Shit chief. I didn't want to implement the actual Google Apple ripoff design. Just a hybrid.

Eat a bag of dicks & go back to your botnet spyware filled shitty Xiaomi company, faggot.

Attached: How it should be.jpg (1921x886, 658K)

mi mix 1 and 2/s did that

Bad Designs V591 Episode 9571 by reddit clone, 4chin.

Yeah so... if I turn the phone around, the camera will automatically launch (good design til now), and if I want to use the camera while holding the phone like a normal human being, I won't be able to due to smears & smudges on the phone itself.

Not only that, to add to the whole situation of amusement, that chin is so fucking HUGE my nigger. Look at how subtle & good looking it is on the A8S and you made it look like Google took the initiative to make yet another retarded/ugly phone.

Please Xiaomitard, leave phone design to the people who are not mentally challenged or brain dead.

I just bought a new phone and it literally has a 1 inch bezel above AND below the display.

How long before this stupid no bezel meme catches up to even the cheapest poverty phones?
Because I already hate it.

Attached: 1397256350628.jpg (1920x1080, 116K)

First of all. What's the anime?

Second of all, what's the phone that you got?

I will try my hardest to explain once you answer.

>Better than a notch?
Yes
>Better than no notch?
No

Bros.....

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-08-11-21-16.jpg (480x854, 158K)

bottom is bad for selfies and thats the only reason to have a front camera

>dual SIM
>2010-tier resolution
>android gingerbread

POO

My wife Maki is so cute.

B-b-b-but muh 4k selfies!

meanwhile in german youtube
fascinating

This, it looks like a keychain hole or something. It's nowhere near as obtrusive as a huge widow's peak

remember when we made fun of Apple for complaining that customers were using their devices wrong and that's literally the standard now
>actually unironically using marketing buzzwords like "infinity"
>thinking anyone doesn't see through your shilling

I'm a flip and it's lollipop (not that I care). I can't justify spending a lot of money for a mere phone.

The maker of fake iPhones with the maker of fake Supreme.

Attached: fake supreme.png (1862x2126, 1.08M)

That's why you flip upside down, as the graphic says

Zombie land saga

This has to be fake, how does a fuckup that bad happen? Did they not bother checking for ANY kind of legitimacy?

Why the hell can't companies just remove the fucking front camera?

They officially announced it today retard.

Nobody wants to deal with flipping their phone over to use the front camera. Why not just make a phone with a forehead and no chin? I see no disadvantage.

POO IN LOO

Attached: Disgusting Andreet.png (813x1402, 250K)

99.9995% of people are too retarded for that kind of UI. At best you'll wind up with a class action lawsuit for dropped phones or some shit.

I'm moving to Motorola, with their new stance on right to repair. it's a slam dunk for me.

Attached: 2qa3dllg-720.jpg (720x406, 33K)

I literally never use my front facing camera.

Ugly AndCels tend not to.

>repairing your phone instead of getting a used one for less money
i'm all for it too, but i'd never repair those. their value tanks and i'll find a used one for $90 while the part is $100.

I'm thinking batteries.

What is the functionality of the 5 pixel strip between the camera hole and the bezel?

> 1.34 MB 1256x1788
use pngquant ffs

Just put a disclaimer in the TAC saying that if you drop your phone taking a photo you're a goddamn retard and they aren't responsible for damages

You're missing the point. Having to turn your phone over to use the front camera is a bad user experience. That's why most companies are avoiding it. They know a large portion of their users use the front camera regularly and having to turn the phone over every time is an inconvenience that can grow into a major issue over time. If your products are perceived as more difficult to use that will hurt your reputation.

Why do phones have notches instead of sidebars now? Why is the entire front of the phone a screen? For what purpose?