Windows 10 update

>Windows 10 update
>WiFi stops working after installing the update, apparently the update broke WiFi
>unplug wireless adapter, plug it back in
>blue screen with sad face
Wintoddlers unironically shill this hot garbage?

Attached: 6D9C43CA-FA3D-469E-90BC-AE84DB831CF6.jpg (750x654, 231K)

rookie mistake, you forgot to
install gentoo

> delete WIFI driver.
install gento.

yeah win10 is fucking garbage

>pacman -Syu
>kernel stops working

>2018
>using a wireless adapter

win7 is where it's at

Next time think twice before launching that totally-not-malware-win10tweaker.exe and that shady .reg file you got on some russian website.

>things that never happened

>sudo apt upgrade
>desktop doesn't load anymore
lol sure

Similar thing happened to me. My 2 in 1 wireless adaptor’s Bluetooth stopped working after an update. It somehow fixed itself after about a month.

Works on my machine

Attached: Works on my machine.png (200x193, 30K)

Dumb family guy frog poster

This latest update fixed the stuttering+buzz sound every 5 minutes for me.

What a time to be alive.

Attached: 1543946814867.jpg (600x600, 113K)

samefag

Actually, it's a driver problem. Some programmers "forget" USB wi-fi adapters can be unplugged at any moment, had it with D-Link something something, can't remember the model, bluescreened my fresh 8.1 install. They've fixed it in the next driver after a year.

No, real Windows users shill Windows 7, winbabbys and gay murs shill windows 10

That has literally never been a problem on 7.

That's weird, it GAVE me that problem. What is that sound?

Retarded assumptions, but this is a legit copy of Windows 10 with nothing but default software + Firefox installed. It's not my main OS because I'm not retarded, therefore I don't download anything

There was once a Windows 10 update that broke my bluetooth connectivity, leaving me without a keyboard.
I immediately wiped my drive and never used Windows ever again.

most winfags still hate windows 10. Literally the only people who unironically enjoy using windows 10 are either underages or really fucking old and think they're smart because they hate apple

Attached: 1498186056867.jpg (640x619, 96K)

Why is it acceptable for updates to frequently cause these problems?

winshill pajeets on full damage control

>using a usb wifi adapter
>using wifi on a desktop to begin with
You have no right to ever complain about an OS when its you making retarded decisions.

Microsoft doesn't have QA and doesn't push whatever they want.

Example: Dell Latitude 7490 (currently sold 10 day old laptop with 8th gen Intel processor). Dell included driver, middle scroll stick works. Windows 10 pushes an ALPS touchpad driver update that breaks it, that can only be blocked by immediately installing the Dell driver and then immediately running an obscure Microsoft utility to hide the update.

>you have no right to complain about an OS that can't handle basic features without shitting the bed
wintoddler cope

>windows breaks your ability to use thing
>y-you shouldn't be using that thing anyways!
the absolute state of winshit shills

Next they will say that you shouldn't care if it can't detect your printer because you should only be using your computer to play video games.

I'm on their 1st channel beta release and I've never had any of the problems all you faggots keep talking about.

I still have my files, muh games play just fine, all my hardware works and I've had 0 system issues. I restart every other day with my modem to make sure I'm updated.

>never updates win10
Pshh works on my machine.

I had the same problem yesterday when I installed windows

It is acceptable for them because competition is so shit in terms of software support that they don't care. Give software to other OSes and they will start care soon (or will not, because they are cloud company now).

>windows 7
>security rollout updates haven't installed correctly in several months