Are there any alternates to YouTube that aren't a meme? I can't stand for their kikery anymore...

Are there any alternates to YouTube that aren't a meme? I can't stand for their kikery anymore, and I'd rather just stop consuming internet videos if I have to.

Attached: yt_1200-vfl4C3T0K.png (1200x1200, 17K)

Stop consuming (((media))) in general, it's all there to sap your energy and prevent you from being productive.

what do you do for fun then

Buy a katana or plant an orchard

This is a pro-sionist board.
Refrain from anti-semitic posts, or face the Hebrew banhammer.

t. Intlel customer

Woodwork, exercise, playing a musical instrument, studying electronics.
Just because you're an untalented NEET who would sit there rotting and consuming rather than creating, doesn't mean everyone else is.

vid.me was the only truly good alternative. Unfortunate that they had to shut down.
YouTube has a monopoly in this area. There really is no competition right now unless you count garbage like Instagram and Tiktok.

Bitchute is probably the closest to a YouTube alternative at the moment, or at least the closest to being viable, and there are a few good content creators over there to pass the time with

Interesting, I'll have to check it out

PeerTube

There's literally no good alternative because the only people it benefits to use one are people that got shoah'd
That said yeah Bitchute is the best option right now

No i'm extremely good at what I do, but everyone needs to have a balance of input/output in their lives and nobodys free time consists only of constructive hobbies so you're probably just roleplaying

Short answer: no.
Long answer: no.

There are several paid alternatives if you'd like to learn something.

I'd rather pay than let jewtube make money off of me desu

Vimeo
Google video
Facebook
Myspace

I have no idea what paid alternative is good

bitchute will probably close down soon since paypal and patreon have banned them

Why the fuck is this allowed? There is a literal tech mafia indirectly ruling the world and they are monolithic in their political goals. Trust-bust fucking when?

Politicians don't want to do something politically incorrect (and are probably bribed) so they just let corporations do what they want

Omg go the fuck back to Jow Forums this is not technology

Attached: perfect_family_so_beautiful_marraige.jpg (1000x500, 96K)

>Why the fuck is this allowed?
Because they're private companies that can do whatever they want because there aren't many laws about the internet yet

>what's a video hosting service that isn't politically motivated like YouTube
>go back to Jow Forums
kys my man

>politically motivated
go back to Jow Forums

I get the private company bit, but platforms like that love to use government laws meant for utilities like phone companies. So either YouTube does what it wants and can be sued, or they get big daddy government's protections and the regulations that come with it.

Yes, YouTube is totally not a technology in any possible way.

>make a thread to conplain about a political website
>dude this is technology
Its not. Take it back to Jow Forums.

Anti trust laws have been ineffective since the Reagan era when he informed the DOJ to only go after cases based on quality for consumers instead of proper competition.

Also OP, YouTube does suck, but you have to train it to give you good content. I just went down the defcon talk rabbit hole and now all my suggestions are interesting talks about tech, psychology, and other neat things that have less than 100,000 views. None of this YO WHATS UP YOUTUBE SMASH THAT MOTHER FUCKING SUBSCRIBE BUTTON (10:12) on a basic tutorial video that should take 30 seconds to explain.

Are you implying YouTube isn't politically motivated?

There isn't.
HTML5 video elements on dedicated websites are the way forward.

Attached: 1471235828812.jpg (1013x1123, 1.04M)

Go back to your containment board is what I am implying.

Attached: 1542332461878.png (310x315, 382K)

>can't talk about anything that has a whiff of politics or I'll screch
Jow Forums(nel) has always been Jow Forums, you have to go back

Attached: 1544537879773.jpg (1200x1200, 111K)

Be honest
Can something like a distributed video hosting service exist?
All I use youtube these days is a couple of channels and downloading music, I barely know what bongo cat and fortnite is