You can go back in time and watch any battle throughout human history in person with complete safety while being...

You can go back in time and watch any battle throughout human history in person with complete safety while being invisible.

Which battle do you choose ? I’m torn between Stalingrad and Thermopylae.

Attached: F872C6DC-A1F1-46C0-818F-5FA96D7DBF43.png (736x398, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Gergovia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

War in Heaven

Battle of Vienna 1683

Trojan war, I want to see the Aeneid in live.

Battle of Briton

Attached: war-of-thunder-battle-of-britain-event-555x328.jpg (555x328, 29K)

Agincourt
Battle of Leipzig
Battle of Königrätz
Battle of Sedan

Any roman battle that included elephants

Battle of Teutoberg Forest, so i can watch m*d subhumans get btfo

Battle of Watling Street

Attached: kek.jpg (396x396, 26K)

Attached: Finno-Korean_Hyperwar_Info.png (317x1442, 282K)

This would be super shit to watch

Roman battles with elephants would be some shit to see.

Battle of Zama would be nice

Probably the Somme cus I wanna see dudes gettin mowed down

Stalingrad would be boring AF. Just crawling around in rubble freezing your digits off one by one until you die of exposure or a lucky bullet or starve to death.

Thermopylae might be lame because the good guys lose to the shitskins.

I don't have a good answer.

The Battle of Mordor.
Wait. Did you mean real life?

Dresden bombing
Early hours of the Tet offensive

Napuleon retreating

based and redpilled

Lexington and Concord. First battle of American Revolution.
Not going back to the Alamo; I’d be too tempted to bring back a sniper rifle of my own and pop Santa Anna’s skull myself.

Battle of hill 881 South

Battle of Verdun, first day of the battle of the Somme or the first tank on tank battle durring the Second Battle of Villers-Bretonneux

Attached: German-Tank-in-WWI-e1429715950403.jpg (680x487, 60K)

Can I go to the future race war 5 years from now where white people get completely exterminated?

>safe and invisible
then give me some conflict between 2 niggertribes. If I would be forced to watch anything else, I would get crazy because I couldnt participate.

Azincourt, Waterloo, Somme

Belleau Wood

Dday

I'm shocked at how little footage there is of it.

Too many to say one specific.
>1.Battle of Kursk
8000? tanks crashing together would be pretty fucking nice to watch
>2. Siege of Vienna 1683
I know it's glorified, but seeing a glorious, massive Polish Hussar army coming down the mountain side would be magnificent
>3. The Battle of the Somme
Deadliest battle on WW1 Western front would be pretty gruesome. Intriguing to see one of the most all around terrible battles man ever fought.
>4. Battle of Austerlitz
Seeing Napoleon in his prime would be quite awesome.
>5. Battle of Jutland or Lepanto
Both colossal naval battles, seeing all those ships, both metallic and wooden, clash could be interesting

Fpbp

(((how little)))

Kek what is this

The Sack of Jerusalem, I want to watch Titus Flavius dab on those heebs

Attached: c.jpg (2024x1480, 349K)

Didn’t a million people die at Somme

The battle of Karansebes

Attached: ha.jpg (220x200, 12K)

The battle between my dick and your mums twat 9 months before your birthday.

Battle of the Teutoburg Forest

Attached: 1541562064232.jpg (474x319, 23K)

He thinks aerial combat is as exciting as movies make it out to be. Given op's choice, I will not chose modern wars since the scale is to large to enjoy--maybe I will give trench warfare a go, but I'm pretty sure it will quickly turn into a depressing chore. I will much prefer to see a battle with huge cavalry charges.

The Somme so I can watch some faggot Brits march right into Jerry's machine gun fire.

Attached: _90126294_fdec953680cdb0196e0a8b54879c0c84.jpg (660x371, 58K)

I'd rather fly in it but here we are

Attached: 1541260419976.jpg (1412x1141, 277K)

Okinawa would be nice.

The Battle of Kursk of course.

The Jews never DARED making a flic of it because it would INSTANTLY DESTROY the myth of the fuken Allies (((winning))) WW2.

Attached: Kursk.jpg (650x486, 84K)

It's almost like the soviets had more tanks to lose... Hmmm really makes me think

But the Soviets did win at Kursk. They could bear the losses and still advance, you couldn't.

The only two choices
>Black and White TV with grown men defending Jews
>Cave paintings of men in loin cloths pointing spears while defending Jews

No fucking thanks

Battle of Khe Sanh, 1968

What the Kraut meant is pretty obvious. The popular imagination is of American and British troops storming across beaches and mopping up the hapless Wermacht in Western Europe, not the Soviets throwing millions into the meat grinder to slowly wither down an elite but outnumbered fighting force

Fair enough. I usually see Allies refer to all non-Axis participants, not excluding USSR though.

First day of the battle of the Somme

Attached: chad slow walk.jpg (1080x2019, 619K)

Last day of the American conquest, when the White House got blitzkrieg'd
oh shit, wrong timeline sorry

1. Battle of Hastings
2. Battle of Poitiers
3. D-Day Landings
4. Battle of Alesia
5. Kadesh
6. Agincourt
7. Waterloo
8. Hydaspes
9. Towton
10. Cannae

Not in any particular order

The battle of the Bulge but there are lots more.

AGINCOURT

Battle of Vienna

I can't imagine the look on the Germans faces the first time they ran into the PPSH what a fucking terror that must have been

>Update
Hard to choose one but it would be between Hastings for national importance or Hypaspes for sheer craziness.

Probably Hydaspes then.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Gergovia

Attached: IMG_20180621_131247.jpg (3456x4608, 3M)

The siege of Helsinki

Attached: 1474233509560.png (3630x1615, 783K)

Tet: just a lot of infiltrated cong murdering all those around them.

They could only afford to lose that many tanks because America was sending them so many supplies. America won the war.

How do I switch timelines bro?

Heins Rudel stuka ace at the Battle of stalingrad

Attached: 157258923426237.jpg (220x319, 14K)

The Somme or Vimy Ridge

WW1 is fascinating to me. In many ways it was the most brutal conflict in history, worse than WW2, in that the technology wasn't there to protect people. They simply walked to their death into storms of artillery and machine gun fire in the desperate hope that some men would get through. Digging and shoring trenches often resulted in digging up body parts from massacred men. The mud on some battlefields was so cloying, deep and thick that men who fell off the wooden catwalks were just as doomed as if they had been shelled, only it took longer.

To see something like that would be like seeing hell.

The only other thing that comes to mind is seeing first hand some of the nuclear bombs go off. The majesty and power of something like that would be awe inspiring.

>watching a bunch of unmotivated and undersupplied German conscripts try and fight well fed and motivated Americans
why though? We only talk about how the 101st didn't get direct supplies for like 3 days to make the victory seem greater when in reality it was kind of sad that the Germans didn't just surrender quicker.

Attached: 1474142598832.jpg (658x986, 177K)

Definitely Stalingrad.
Most tragic event regarding German and Russian relations in history.

>back in time

That doesn't really tell the whole story. They walked because they were trying a new tactic of "screened artillery" where the men were supposed to be walking a short distance behind an advancing tide of their own artillery, to block site lines from the germans, and clear their defenses. Unfortunately they didn't have enough shells, and they didn't drill enough, so in most cases their artillery was too far forward, too far back, or ran out before they reached the German lines. This is after the Germans had pulled back into positions they had been prepping for months to be better fortified. They had heated bunkers and supply trains that ran right up to the front, and they had similarly booby trapped and fucked up the terrain they had retreated over.
The crazy thing is that those men kept walking, despite the plan not working. Because they knew that if they didn't hit the lines at the same time as their mates a km down the line, then the Germans would be able to send reinforcements from their position.

WW1 is fucking brutal.

War in Heaven happened when human was on Earth though.

>elite but outnumbered fighting force
German strategy was historically a zerg rush to use attrition against their enemies. See: Verdun.

faggot mods

Glenrowan