Lets just make the part with the most stress on it a piece of easily breakable plastic

>lets just make the part with the most stress on it a piece of easily breakable plastic

Attached: 115.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

|>

stop buying plastic garbage

Attached: david clark H-USB.jpg (900x900, 53K)

>logitech
top kek XD

buying gaming headphones was your mistake, never buy gaming stuff, they are made of crappier materials for kids..

I actually got the G35 because it had all the shit I wanted out of a headset on top of good sound quality for a price under $100. If I had the metallurgy skills I would just use the pieces to makes molds and recast it in titanium.

happened to my shitty turtle beach thing
just kept using my soldering iron to patch it back up before I got sick of it and just sunk a piece of hot metal into the plastic

good times

>over $200 for a headset for a non-hobbyist

Attached: you got the sneed.png (231x369, 117K)

>Expecting anything made by logitech to not break

>not buying HyperX if you're buying a gamer headset

gg wp no re

>Buy gaymen shit
>Expect durability

Lmao why you didnt brought a decent headphone with a separate decent mic? Are you 14?

Audio controls not being on the headset itself is a deal breaker.

G35 owner here, did this with a personal foundry after I saw the reviews for it online. It's infinitely easier to replace it before the break, otherwise the piece with the 4 screws you'll need to remove might crack and they're finished.

You can actually buy polished steel components for the entire headset online for like $60 total.

happened to my G430's in the same spot
I just taped that shit together, too poor to buy another headset atm

Attached: 1526295963874.jpg (512x683, 29K)

>have G430's
>won't break no matter how hard I abuse them
what am I doing wrong Jow Forums?

>7 years and counting
>not even a scratch
I just use a cheap clip on mic on the side, one of the best "gaming" headphones you can have due to it's huge soundstage
>inb4 muh treble
don't be a pussy

Attached: DT990Pro-large.jpg (514x750, 40K)

i bought three of those and it broke in that exact same spot on each of them
fuck g430s, they're complete garbage

Best purchase I've ever made. Previous headsets would always break, this has lasted me a long time and audio/mic are solid.

Attached: 41eQXYmiueL.jpg (398x500, 24K)

Yeah but to make them from metal would cost you a whole $30 more.

it will break here at your first fucky wucky

Attached: 20181212_101453.jpg (398x500, 46K)

Same thing happened to me in the same spot. Messaged logitech about it and they sent a new one with asking for the old one back.

Attached: 1710932_thumb.jpg (500x375, 20K)

My buddy got one of those for flight sims

repeat it with me Jow Forums
>gaming headsets

What's the point of headphones? I wouldn't give up my 4-ways and 8" sub for anything.

>audio/mic are solid
No they're not. Yeah they sound good when you've never heard any other headphones or microphones but even compared to entry level headphones and mics they sound fucking garbage. Also the mic on my snapped off pretty easily.
>Previous headsets would always break
Stop buying headsets, retard.

>chrome
>steam
>windows
>logitech
>((( Gaming Headset )))
you have to go back

If you somehow manage to be enough of an ape to break these beyerdynamic offers replacement parts.

>Network Icon on a Desktop
>Action Center

This actually happened to mine, albeit it was a light hairline crack instead, on both sides. I'd imagine it'd turn out like this with a few more years of daily use.

Not my picture. I fooled Jow Forums yet again, and it shant be the last time either. I tricked you all into posting in a fake shitpost thread.

Attached: 1539620357386.png (808x805, 384K)

Exactly where mine broke. Also had a pair of Audio Technicas break in the exact same place, too.

Stfu delusional faggot buying placebo audio devices.