Next generation proprietary memory allocation techniques

>next generation proprietary memory allocation techniques.

Attached: __.png (699x701, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

memorymanagement.org/mmref/begin.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

memorymanagement.org/mmref/begin.html

Memory leak

Some programs continually allocate memory without ever giving it up and eventually run out of memory. This condition is known as a memory leak.

External fragmentation

A poor allocator can do its job of giving out and receiving blocks of memory so badly that it can no longer give out big enough blocks despite having enough spare memory. This is because the free memory can become split into many small blocks, separated by blocks still in use. This condition is known as external fragmentation.

Poor locality of reference

Another problem with the layout of allocated blocks comes from the way that modern hardware and operating system memory managers handle memory: successive memory accesses are faster if they are to nearby memory locations. If the memory manager places far apart the blocks a program will use together, then this will cause performance problems. This condition is known as poor locality of reference.

bump

>turning memory allocation into a SaaS

why not?
C++ tards too retarded for memory allocation

Literally kill yourself.

t. C++ tard

Wasted

Epic get fren

Attached: 1544280957055.jpg (499x499, 19K)

based

truly exceptional

Attached: mahboi.png (546x459, 9K)

Runners up

Attached: 1483981372373.jpg (720x960, 56K)

based and redpilled

Holy shit

C++ BTFO

Attached: 1537330342352.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

It's over, delete C++.

Attached: 1530828922175.png (706x674, 401K)

wtf i'm a c missile now

Attached: types.png (794x666, 499K)

Meh

absolutely wasted

Attached: X7INlZc.jpg (735x738, 102K)

Supreme excellence. C++iggers eternally BTFO. C reigns high.

>posting this thread at least 3 times in 24 hours
>same guy who has been posting the nqueens in basic for month
I'm seriously woried about your mental health

C++ rejected by GOD

based

Attached: 1544205436836.png (250x288, 67K)

you people are fucking retarded. you deserve this shit.

> Decent thread gets posted
> Post counter has a sequential sequence of digits
> basedboy.gif
> thread goes to shit

C++ same like SQL
THEY sell easy langiage for retarded people, then sell consalting for propper creating of indexes
C++ have some shity memory allocator, retarded C++trads use em aloot, for goodone have to pay more

bump

>Some programs continually allocate memory without ever giving it up and eventually run out of memory. This condition is known as a memory leak.

Attached: _cute_ - How about some Christ-chan!_.png (718x826, 246K)

>he didn't use a hashtastackqueue

Attached: HashTabStaQueueBinaryTreeLinkedListQueueBSPTreeCircularBufferWTFOcttree.png (600x3563, 793K)

ulimit to kill a process, and systemd to restart it does qualify as garbage collection...

install Slackware
Slackware dont have memory leaks

bump

What the fuck am I looking at? Is this what CStards do?

>fucking newfag, that cannot use 't.' properly, wastes holy digits
Current state of /gee/ — Consumerism Whoring

t. retard
never seen anyone greentext the "t." in finnish imageboards

>C++ tards too retarded for memory allocation
I thought it was
>python tards too retarded for memory allocation

certainly not, the op was trying to make a joke and failed miserably

hey ,i thought it was funny

BASEEEDDDDDD

*DABS ON C++ *

FUUUUUCK C+++!!!

Attached: 1510234403240.png (555x555, 508K)

kys

HEY THATS MY OC from Jow Forums humour thread.

thanks for using it.

fuck off baby++ go back to hide under your tranny daddys skirt those seven eights dont lie

ohhaaha object oriented beta orbiters unequivocally kill yourselves it's over

I write functional sepples, though.

okay this is epic

>functional
you retarded and happy with it?

based and redpilled

Jow Forums - (((Technology)))

nyce

Attached: 1540961899315.jpg (952x648, 196K)

bump

DELET THIS

Oh my fucking god, what did I start?
You made my day though.

>Someone gives a knee jerk reaction
>Someone else gives a knee jerk reaction
>t. C++ tard
>Whole thread thinks this the funniest shit

C programmers are humorless, moronic apes that are incapable of programming anything besides their beloved, outdated language.

Shut the fuck up retard, you use greentext when you're trying to imply that's what the other person is
For example
>t. retard

Assmad mass quoter

The quote in the OP of this thread is my OC. How do you think I feel?
Yesterday I say something in a C++ vs C thread. Then OP quotes it 10 times with funny pictures, it makes my day. Today I find a thread on Jow Forums with the thing I said yesterday as the only quote. Find it has lots of replies. I look and happens.
This made my week.

so you kill C++ from now

Sorry that I didn't want to spam the whole thread with an individual responses.

Jesus, just shut the fuck up. You're annoying as shit.

Holy fuck. They're worse than I thought. Why do I keep giving them the benefit of the doubt only to be once again, wrong?

Its the biggest wet dream of any C programmer.

Yes, that's my job title now. I am happy to be part of C++'s death.
What are you on about? Still mad that I personally set the ball rolling for the death of C++?

t. for yourself
>t. for imblying

>What are you on about? Still mad that I personally set the ball rolling for the death of C++?
How do you find such an unamusing, simplistic statement to be so exhilaratingly funny?

We C programmers can appreciate the simple things. We have women who are down to earth and we find vanilla sex with a few quirks very exciting. We make the most of simple jokes by laughing endlessly. We drink the simplest alcohol: vodka, and we laugh for the entire night.
You C++ programmers are all virgins because you can't find women who will perform deviant acts with you. You're always bored because no joke is ever sufficiently complex for you. You drink baileys all the time and then end up feeling awful after just a few shots.
C programmers are clearly the master race, we live the best lives, you're just jealous.

>C programmers are clearly the master race, we live the best lives, you're just jealous.
You almost got me, but then you fucked up with that over the top statement. But, I'll bite because this is amusing to me.

If all C programmers were like what you just described, isn't that just called being "boring"?

Well our lives are filled with danger as well. Remember, we write C. So we're the guys making sure your car doesn't kill you while you're driving down the highway.
There's nothing boring about having the power to literally kill C++ programmers.

C++ based on lie

>We C programmers can appreciate the simple things.
Dog shit is pretty simple and so is C.

>We have women who are down to earth and we find vanilla sex...
I know you don't get any.

>You C++ programmers are all virgins because you can't find women who will perform deviant acts with you.
Your mom can preform them easily just like other women.

>You're always bored because no joke is ever sufficiently complex for you.
Jokes aren't the only medium of entertainment.

>C programmers are clearly the master race, we live the best lives, you're just jealous.
Not jealous, but perplexed how someone spends their whole life thinking this nonsense.

My job here is done.

this:

This is what assblasted and insecure C++ programmers would say if they weren't all dead because of

>So we're the guys making sure your car doesn't kill you while you're driving down the highway.
No you fucking idiot. It's the other way around. When it comes to car brands like BMW, C++ is used. Same with lots of Governmental hardware.

>There's nothing boring about having the power to literally kill C++ programmers.
You and most C programmers posses no such ability.

>same joke
Shows the originality that C nigger loving programmers use.

>next generation proprietary memory allocation techniques.

>t. nigger

I have no idea what your rambling about.

Wasted

c btfo!

Attached: 32.jpg (390x310, 26K)

Why long until C recovers from this devastating blow?

Attached: 5MXN7SX.jpg (281x283, 11K)

HAHAHAHAH

This one has to hurt

go back to you fucking retard

BTFO Forever

Attached: large.jpg (800x450, 59K)

This makes me so happy

epic samefag
Edit: Thanks for the Gold!

>not just using supervise-daemon

Hahahahaha

Nigger is mad

>reddit
You have to go back

>Im a newfag, the post

Thanks for revealing that your a newfag to us.

*you're

Have to be careful. Niggers like to nitpick everything.

Attached: 1531361002366.jpg (364x573, 32K)

Annihilated

Hey, got you to shut up just this once. You have to give me that at least.

I apologize for being a faggot. I was on the computer using a dragon dildo on myself while browsing Jow Forums like I always do. When doing one particular deep thrust, a joke popped into my mind. It was funny, or so I thought at the time. I just had to share it but that would require me to stop thrusting the dildo. After a few moments, I relinquished my grip and typed it out and clicked "Post". While I watched as my joke gained popularity I began to thrust the dildo faster and faster until cuming all over the keyboard. Reveling not only in the afterflow and my sudden popularity among my ilk, I got up, cleaned the mess and went back online. Something hit me like a brick wall. "I did something so stupid", I thought to myself. Another hard to swallow realization hit me just after the first. If I found this amusing and my ilk found it also amusing, what does that tell about us? It's not positive for sure.

I hope you forgive me for my egregious mistake.

This is fake, no self respecting C programmer would pick masturbation over writing C.