Mechanical Engineering is the Chad Engineering

Mechanical Engineering is the Chad Engineering.

Attached: chinese-car.webm (272x480, 1.34M)

It really is, but this isn’t the place to discuss this.

>engineering
>not technology

it was technology before electricity was created

>implying anybody on Jow Forums knows anything

Jow Forums is smart and know math, so I guess they know the basics of mechanical engineering

True I work with a bunch of them on my project and they all do Chad things like hunt, spearfish, surf, offroading, etc. I hate being a software developer because everyone is a faggot who only likes videogames

is it a matter of difficulty? is Mechanical harder than Software Engineering?

Wrong. That is aerospace.

Attached: gripen_takeoff.jpg (2000x1333, 1.66M)

No clue what the curriculum is like, but their workload seems pretty chill. They just design and 3d print shit all day mostly

lol no. That'd be Civil Engineering

Aerospace is just a specialization of ME.

>aerospace is just a specialization of ME.
Are you one of those that call fish specialized chicken of the sea?

you learn biology, then you can specialize in marine or aviary biology

I have a degree in mechanical engineering, and been back in school full time for CS. What kind of unique job is out there for me?

mechatronics

ME can create non faggy canadians that aren't jumberjacks.
It's quite darn powerful.

mechanical engineering is the "dumb" discipline. ME is for the people whose parents forced them into an engineering program, but were too dumb for anything else. These "people" are nearly as brainless as the computer science undergrads.

Wrong, computer engineering is the most Chad Engineering, it's the best parts of computer science with all the knowledge of a electrical Engineering. Literally the highest paid out of all engineers. CPE is ultra comfy

Attached: comfypepe.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

lol

>computer engineering is the most Chad Engineering

Attached: 1542126184877.gif (217x199, 588K)

damn... so this is gook tech....
not bad....

Wrong. As a computer engineer myself, I'm just worse at both electrical, and software engineering than either of those 2, but I do them at the same time. I should have taken the job at AMD before I forgot all my verilog and vhdl...

I changed from compe to computer science because my school barely teaches any required programming, I would have been laughed out of the interview room also the pajeets and chinks were cheating fat in every engineering class.

jack of 2 trades, master of none.
terrible major.

>Civil Engineering

Attached: images[1].png (226x223, 8K)

Structural Engineer (a specialization of Civil Engineering) is the thinking man career.

> (You)
That's funny.
t. Structural Engineer

You're right. Not everyone can work for Thornton Tomasetti ;_;

>be MEPFS Engineer
All I do is give orders to Wagecuck Laborers all day and check their outputs.

Come work at a semiconductor manufacturer. If you're more about ME, go into test and package functional/class validation. If you're more about CS then look at layout, especially if you like System Verilog.

Hey desu, are you CE? Any random CE advice? I'm on the path (CC right now) to transferring into a Cali state school with a very good CE program.