Will I be okay???

Will I be okay???

Attached: C87EC92F-64FF-403C-BAC5-19F47CCE0B50.jpg (1125x2405, 861K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dhZTNgAs4Fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

None of us are going to be okay.

youtube.com/watch?v=dhZTNgAs4Fc

You're a faggot for speculating with that much money on crypto

sounds like we're in for a world of hurt for a while. I lost like 6 times that today

No you will not be. Kys

London bankster elite here.
You've got until I finish this huge shit and get back to my terminal to save your internet meme money before the Bogs crash it.

>has tron
>is serious
Ok bucko

>thinks $900 is a lot of money
How’s it feel to be a poorfag

>TRX
>no LINK
You’re looking at the most money you’ll ever have. Stay poor faggot.

>no link
Kek no you won’t

To think I'd have had 140k in BTC had I not kept my shit in mtgox.

Having any amount of money in that shitcoin just proves you're retarded
Or b8, in which case 4/10

Prove you have LINK.
Prove it you faggot, screenshot the amount you have. Stop trying to get ignorant people buying scams.

Anyone in crypto at this point is just throwing money down the drain. BTC is about to break towards the downside within a week or two after trading sideways for a few months. I hope you're going to be happy losing 20% of that stack in the space of a few hours when the support breaks. The real stock market is getting finger blasted in the ass right now which means excellent entry points yet you fuck around with stuff that has traded sideways for months.

>Doesn't know what a consolidation phase is
kek

SELL SELL SELL!!

Why do you faggots think certain shitcoins are better then others? If you want to make money, hold BTC, daytrade ETH and hold any shit coin.
Trx is the best because it’s the first one Indians and Chinese pump up.
Look at Links 24 hour volume compared to Trons
God you biz faggots are soooo stupid

And at the end of the day, I see your memeflags. You poorfags will stay poor wagecucking it while I literally live in paradise surrounded by VenezuelanQTs living off my winnings from January . Stay poor faggots

Tron loooool. You’re fucked! Buy BAT and LINK (once it finishes this p&d) Jesus...

nigger, i've lost more than that entire portfolio balance with one trade.

Top 1k wallets. If I post you’ll just cry LARP. Anyone can go on ethplorer. Basically, dude trust me. I’m strapped in, hope you are too.

>77
This

Stinky no linker. I have 10k on the exchange too.

Attached: 0262D8BB-84B2-4191-8D6A-BA72F16B822F.jpg (750x337, 59K)

hey, what service is that?

>Falling for the cryptojew

You were a moron to even invest in that bullshit. Sell before you lose your anus

Crypto Delta

P-p-please use our gold and fiat
>schlomo

Who said anything about either of those? Crypto and fiat hold no value whereas gold is only worth a fraction of its price for its uses as a conductor. Real societies measure value on tangible goods such as a bushel of wheat. But fuck using money that has literal and discernable value, right? Fuck off Corbynite

Based

t. Communist
>hey I’ll trade 40 tons of wheat for that Toyota

Imagine giving your money to the Jew Market
Trusting the Jews

Attached: 1541751066854.jpg (441x535, 167K)

>grain god
i worship thee

You have no idea how currency works, do you? 80 IQ chimp

Not this thread again

Attached: 7F6D4638-F97D-4EB8-8C5A-5DE61B5BBFD4.jpg (3264x2448, 1.11M)

>he isn't all in on chainlink
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: chainlink rocket.jpg (589x2244, 493K)

Currency only has the value that people give it.
Simple as that. Anybody who says otherwise is a retard.
Just so shut your next argument down, Venezuela’s oil based economy suffered 1000000% (literally) hyperinflation because people decided it was not worth anything, despite the fact that USA gets 1/5 of its oil from Venezuela.
Now fuck off with your neocon cucked bullshit Marxist education you retard

Don’t call me a fucking corbynite you god damn mutt. I would kill him myself given the chance and all his commie followers.