Facebook Portals: The smart chatting appliance that follows you around the room

Portal Plus: youtube.com/watch?v=vAyRCJy1AY8

Portal: youtube.com/watch?v=cbJnZI6yaGE

Why do you think of the new Portal from Facebook, Jow Forums?

Attached: portal.png (1441x1439, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vAyRCJy1AY8?t=335
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do you shit in the street?

Attached: 1535372575647.jpg (643x960, 256K)

Friendly reminder
>do not reply to spam threads without "sage" in the options field to prevent it from being bumped
>report advertising threads

Attached: 1486430325440.png (5000x2571, 124K)

wat

God she's so fucking pretty
VS show when

More like Telescreen - Alpha version

that's pretty cool with the camera keeping you in frame

aka creepy

I don't have facebook account, so I assume it would work as paper weight?

it's must be so shit, that they have to pay dumb i-whores to promote it.
also, nuck figgers.

yes

God I hate fucking airheaded whore bimbos.

Theyre pretty cool. I wonder how well it will interact with my alexa devices

whats going on with that Pasta, FFS
what even is this shit?
>in all fucking fields

Pretty good, worst than official Amazon stuff but better than Microsoft's Alexa integration.

I don't use Facebook, nor do I have an account. If you use Facebook you're less than an animal and I have zero respect for you.

Attached: laughing_pepe.gif (360x346, 170K)

Contrary to all the pajeets and El Redditos that go "REEEEE MUH LEAKS", I don't mind the Portal, it has a larger screen than the Echo Show and the normal Home Hub, which is good for chatting up whores over WhatsApp or Messenger, and while the speakers aren't as good as the JBL home hub, it still has pretty good speakers with plenty of bass and decent treble. The overall software is really good, it's more idiot proofed than the Echo Show/Spot, but it's not as watered down as the Home Hub, and the integration with Alexa helps fill in the gaps for certain apps like Spotify and YouTube.

>TL;DR It's not bad anons, it's better than the Home Hub. The downsides are mostly in the integrations, but those are gonna be fixed with future updates.

How much are you paid to shill this worthless hunk of shit?

lol - fuck off and die, your shits trash and your spiels worse

>washed up roastie
>attractive
get better taste

She's never been more popular and her sister is starting to get famous, too.

I'm not talking about her fame, I'm talking about how she's 34 years old grandma, 6/10 at best.

>Contrary to all the pajeets and El Redditos that go "REEEEE MUH LEAKS", I don't mind the Portal, it has a larger screen than the Echo Show and the normal Home Hub, which is good for chatting up whores over WhatsApp or Messenger, and while the speakers aren't as good as the JBL home hub, it still has pretty good speakers with plenty of bass and decent treble. The overall software is really good, it's more idiot proofed than the Echo Show/Spot, but it's not as watered down as the Home Hub, and the integration with Alexa helps fill in the gaps for certain apps like Spotify and YouTube.
>
>>TL;DR It's not bad anons, it's better than the Home Hub. The downsides are mostly in the integrations, but those are gonna be fixed with future updates.

Attached: toilet.jpg (114x125, 3K)

Fuck you

still hotter than any girl you can get

Jesus.. its a facebook only tablet and the cheapest one is 150 bucks. Who the fuck would buy this shit?

Those videos.. its not even pretending to be a review anymore, its pretty straight forward clearly an ad.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (168x94, 7K)

Braindead shill, get a real job

they cut out the part where the portal wasn't able to turn the music volume down with voice commands lel

my gf is 10x hotter

Attached: 42445905_317348725734506_8512710997419356863_n.jpg (898x1123, 93K)

Nice try you braindead shill. Hope you catch cancer and die

I just nuked her comments with my hatred for facebook. I also liked all the comments who hated her shilling as well.

I'm glad to see there's still some light in this world.

holy fuck they're both ugly as shit
>gives Casey Neistat a run for his money

give me a non-FB version of this instead

Agreed, there is no dignity in having a Facebook account.

is it normal that i want to fuck her bareback in the ass

It would still spy on you even without an account

Just more passive listening devices. Pretty weird. I want to make a sound file/device that uses seperate frequencies that are out of human range but are registered into these devices as commands like "order a drum of lube, confirm purchase". Heard about idf doing tests along these lines.

Also if you aren't adding to the discussion just hide the thread fuck off and let it die without your shill accusations they just shit up this quality board
Inb4 I'm a shill
You're all robots I'm the only human here

yes

What the taste of Tyrone's cock?

>shill accusations
>accusations
you can get fucked an all
>in all fields

I have 40 Facebook stocks and over 2000 factor certificates, down 20 percent atm

BUY FACEBOOK HOME PLEASE

That'll show her!
Lmao

>I just nuked her comments with my hatred for facebook. I also liked all the comments who hated her shilling as well.
Wow that sure makes up for not having a job, huh?

why didn't you get rid of them the day Trump got elected? Cambridge Analytica news came out in less than a month after he was elected. It only blew up a year later. Anything remotely connected to Trump is being destroyed. FB would be too.

Bough it right after summer earnings this year thinking I could catch the bottom

>when you have no talent you can just be a woman on youtube and """"""""""""""""review"""""""""""""" gadgets and make an easy living off it

Attached: 1533826649219.jpg .jpg (424x544, 55K)

Oh wow. What an answer. Saying that on a board like Jow Forums basically puts iJustine above a hand or an onahole in terms of attractiveness!

Incel boiling

haha

>5:35
So this is the future of IoT
youtu.be/vAyRCJy1AY8?t=335

>From the makers of the Android app that secretly logged your calls

fuck justine

>Spybook

yes everybody wants to

not if Marks watching tho.
>anyone but Mark

>physical camera cover
I don't know if I should be glad or paranoid.

Why does Justine’s sister look like she has the downs?

I won't fuckup my cookie by clicking any of those videos
the "you didn't know you needed" red flag is there in plain sight

What’s the point of this over an old tablet you might no longer use?

They basically just admit that it will record you at all times, which we all knew anyways.

>tfw you are turning into an old man who doesn't even see the point of these fucking things anymore - at ripe age of 29

*sip*