I'm trying to get a timestamp from a picture sent over to me by Facebook Messenger from my gf whom i suspect is...

I'm trying to get a timestamp from a picture sent over to me by Facebook Messenger from my gf whom i suspect is cheating on me. I have the picture pulled up in C++ but I don't know how to get the time stamp from there can anyone help?

Attached: This_cheating_cunt..png (1024x1024, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/mayanklahiri/easyexif
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

github.com/mayanklahiri/easyexif

Return the gf Jamal

I opened your link but I don't know how to use the code. I'm sorry, i've been up all night trying to do this and I'm trying to learn how to do this all tonight.

how about you sit down with her and talk ? ya know ... do the thing that adult people do

Why do you need a program for that? Any image viewer can show exif data.

I've caught her in a few stories that just don't make sense but I don't have anything concrete. We don't live together anymore and the things she's doing are matching what my ex did who cheated on me. I'm just really paranoid and I don't want to go accusing or anything.

Then don't make a post about C++ on Jow Forums.

obviously. you're gonna have to calm the fuck down for a sec chief and just google some exif viewers instead of learning how to compile and run a program for your first time in the heat of trying to prove adultery.

I guess facebook messenger deletes a lot of the data but I tried to run it through pic2map and a couple different programs before and it didn't come up with anything. I tried saving the picture to google photos but it only shows the download date.

I didn't say accuse her i said talk it out

I just need this. She acts like she doesn't have time for me anymore even when I want to talk to her. We've lived together for 2 years before I had to move for an internship. We're engaged.

>I guess facebook messenger deletes a lot of the data
Then what are you trying to do? Get the data that doesn't exist?

break it up then this is not gonna last
relationship without communication is a fucking trainwreck

especially if you "spy" on her like this
if she finds out you are finished anyway

I don't know. I thought doing this would use the data better than something like pic2map. I know this isn't a good thing to do but my last gf cheated on me and it destroyed me. She's showing the same signs and I'm just scared to get blind sided again.

if you're so worried and she's acting strange with you, sit down and talk to her, not directly about cheating, but about how she's acting strange with you. if she doesn't give you a plausible explanation or just straight up doesn't give a shit, breakup with her before she does it to you. best case scenario IMO. you won't be extracting any data that doesn't exist in that photo

just break up with her

Just move on bro communication is key

open it in feh
press "e"
profit

I'll bring you the light muhamad

Use exiftool on the photo (no need to extract the photo via api or whatever just dl it)

With that you'll have some infos but fb is stripping the exif so i dont know if there'll be what you are looking for.

then dump her

What makes you suspect she is cheating? What did the message or picture say? Was she taking to another dude?

Attached: banana_slug_mascot_1.jpg (200x297, 74K)

Let me guess, she's white? Dump her she's 100% cheating

>picture pulled up in c++
uwot

What? I open my photos in C++ all the time

This is the correct answer.
Unfortunately op is the kind of person who instead came up with the idea to play detective with messenger photo metadata, and asked Jow Forums of all places for help on doing so instead of just googling it.
So I don't have high hopes for him doing the right thing

based and redpilled.

>We're engaged
>getting an internship
> she doesn't have time for you anymore
How old are you two, maybe a little young to commit like that assuming you are right out of uni

You've been together for two years and you cant talk openly with eatchother?
Oh dear...
Thats not how relationships work
How do you know if she even considers you her boyfriend?