This is a more productive desktop environment than any modern desktop environment

This is a more productive desktop environment than any modern desktop environment.

Attached: win98.jpg (1024x768, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/grassmunk/Chicago95
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

github.com/grassmunk/Chicago95

I remember spending most of my time playing space cadet pinball on it

If it had window snapping I'd 110% agree.

is any worst windows than Milenium?

>start menu
>that awkward taskbar
>shortcuts
>no spotlight
cringe

No, it isn't.

You can't polish a turd.

no briefcase, no buy

Attached: serveimage.png (650x300, 23K)

nope, windows xp, osx, xfce and window maker are superior DEs

However Gnome and KDE are indeed worse than even Windows 9x

so, basically Xfce then?

Windows UI peaked with 98/2000. XP/vista/7/8.1/10 were a bloated mess that used up way too much resources.

it provided nothing

I like Windows 7/8/10's corner-drag-maximization-tiling thing and I really can't do without it anymore.
Especially W10 where if you have two windows side by side and resize one, it'll automatically resize the other. Wish Linux DEs had that.

Budgie is better than KDE

Both are still better than XP and later shit UI.

I never understood the concept of briefcase when I was young. Care to explain how they were used?

Allowed you to automatically sync files
You link the briefcase to a folder and all files you put in the folder appear in the briefcase and viceversa
This means you can create a briefcase in a USB, and sync it to a folder present on 2 different computers (home and work)
If you put a file in the folder while at work with the USB plugged in, the file is copied over to the briefcase
Then when you arrive home and plug the USB in the file automatically appears in the PC folder

you can use it to automatically sync files to a floppy disk or usb drive instead of manually copying and pasting

no