O-oh, t-time to Upgrade again, huh. o-okay

o-oh, t-time to Upgrade again, huh. o-okay...
bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1477667

Attached: rssfox.png (1058x773, 960K)

Oh no, a whole 5 persons are going to miss this!

To be fair firefox wasn't a very good RSS reader. Fuck pocket though.

>t. site scrolling brainlet

As opposed to what, pocket?
Firefox deserves to die
Eich knows what's up and switched to chromium and you can even use chrome store addons now on Brave, meanwhile firefox is doing fucking retarded shit like this

0.01₹ have been allotted to your account! Good work, Prindar!

I love the fact that Brave keeps getting better and better, while FF just fucks itself harder and harder. When MS said they were going Chromium, I could already hear the FF HQ "REEE"-ing to the heavens. They know that they are dead. God knows they deserve to be after years of mismanagement.

Use feedbro for rss, it works w instagram, facebook, twitter as well

Do people even use all the inane horseshit built into modern web browsers like pocket or reader mode or whatever? It's just worthless bugman shit that doesn't do anything except expose the user to more botnet. Might as well add a kernel and shells and compilers to the browser and ship it as an OS if I need accounts and shit for it.

Attached: 1515469916827.jpg (1280x910, 199K)

what is Thunderbird.

It's all for mozilla's benefit. Just like the Mr. Robot shit they did.

I used Firefox since it was first released and put up with a lot of shit but it is dead to me now

Should have been dead to you since Quantum.

calm down frog, it's available through an add-on

How did Firefox went from the most secure and customizable internet browser to the botnet bloatware pajeet's first webapp abomination.

They are a non-profit. If you declare yourself a non-profit, you may as well roll out the red carpet for puritanical statists (which, as of now, happen to be SJWs). Skilled people usually gain experience in the non-profit before it becomes popular, then bail out to for-profit ventures.

Use a dedicated feed reader. Don't use pocket. Readermode is tits.

>Remove feed reader and live bookmarks support from Firefox
i don't even know what that is
i use rawdog like a sane person

Just use qtbrowser.

how to into ublock/matrix with qt?

>use chrome store addons now on Brave

what, really? I have to try it

Isn't that what they did to emacs?

Humans go to hell

Attached: 1457262948237.jpg (1920x1080, 506K)

I use reader mode on my phone sometimes. Especially if the site has a bunch of shitty ads that take up all my screen space.

Brave is still in alpha

We'll just fork it and call it a day.

So what open source browser is actually good?

The web itself isn't good so it doesn't matter what you use.

This faggots did it because they got paid to add Hello and Pocket.