I'm learning C and I have a question; do I always have to compile the script to test it or is there some way to...

I'm learning C and I have a question; do I always have to compile the script to test it or is there some way to dynamically interpreter it on a fly? It's getting tedious to compile every time

Attached: J0289921.jpg (395x600, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/root-project/cling
lwn.net/Articles/444910/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not a really good bait

actually yes, for c++ at least
github.com/root-project/cling

yes, switch to Python

but since you created a thread you use an ide (integrated development environment) to debug your c/c++ programs. clion is a good modern ide. code::blocks is a good free as in free beer ide.

No. There is a dynamic interpreter for C, it's called your brain.

There are some C shell projects but I doubt any of it is really solid.
You can learn to incrementally compile the project:
compile every .c file into .o file and then link them together into executable
on change, only recompile the relevant .c files and the final link
this can be automated with Makefile, but it's tricky because make is such a trash and painful to use correctly

>spams compile
>WTF WHY WON'T IT JUST WERK
OOPfags, ladies and gentlemen.

Save yourself, user from the hive mind mentality of the C programmers? Plus, if you learn C++, you also learn C with the added benefit of learning modern language if you learn C++11 and beyond.

The only here is you. C isn't OOP. Fuck off and come back when you can function like a normal human being.

Jow Forums - Technology

LOL

He never said c was oop

>>OOPfags, ladies and gentlemen.
Implying that OP is an OOP programmer even though C is not

3/10 bait

>C
>OOP

>C isn't OOP
lwn.net/Articles/444910/

I just came here to reply to you to let you know that your reading comprehension sucks, and that the reply was meant to mock OP's behavior as being typical of an OOP programmer. That is all.

>C
>OOP programmer

LMAO @ ur life for making hard to understand statements

A real answer to your question, use a makefile.

tcc is what you are looking for

lpbp

oh wait