WHO ELSE MEME'D BY Jow Forums INTO BUYING THIS SHIT NUGGET OF A PROCESSOR?

WHO ELSE MEME'D BY Jow Forums INTO BUYING THIS SHIT NUGGET OF A PROCESSOR?

Attached: images (34).jpg (739x415, 23K)

Elaborate.

Attached: 1534326485713.png (1824x1026, 431K)

I did. There's not a single day that goes by without wishing I had bought an i5.

BOUGHT A 1600. THIS POS CAN BARELY RUN CHROME, LET ALONE GAME.

It's worked fine for me. What, did you buy it for gaming or something? Haw.

Did you install gentoo?

t. Intel defense force

Attached: 1455158960129.png (527x409, 26K)

How much and what type of RAM? Also what windows 10 version?

I HAVE A I3 6100 OC'D TO 4.5GHZ WHICH GAMES BETTER. WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS NUG?
NO, SHOULD I?

As someone who only casually games, and runs Linux exclusively, what's wrong with it? Been considering upgrading from my 8320.

It's just a bait thread. There's another one just like it up right now.

>I HAVE A I3 6100 OC'D TO 4.5GHZ WHICH GAMES BETTER. WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS NUG?
Games are poorly optimized. News at 11. You should have been told that explicitly when you bought a Ryzen.

HOW CAN MY SHITTY DUAL CORE OUTPERFORM THIS THOUGH? WHY DOES IT FEEL SO MUCH SMOOTHER?

rofl I got 1600 and 1060 and I can run 1080p 60fps at ultra get the fuck out intel shill

Because the games you are playing have a lot of single-threaded logic and two great cores will beat 16 good cores because that particular game only ever uses one core.

Look, the specs are fairly straightforward in this regard, sorry if you got duped by some multi-threaded-oriented benchmark, but the fact is there are plenty of legitimate applications for the kind of performance that Ryzen churns out for its price point. Personally between compilers, renderers, and encoders I get plenty of use out of the multithreading, but I can understand how a gamer would find it lacking (because even though there are SOME games well-optimized for 8+ cores, most will just lag behind a better 4 core processor).

same pajeet

I game everyday with my r5 2600, ama

Attached: 1544555022158.jpg (750x476, 71K)

What gpu? Is it good for 1440p?

Depends on RAM

Attached: ryzen2-mem-w3-2.png (830x541, 12K)

What this guys said I forked over the extra money for the b-die but right now I'm very GPU bound by my old rx 470 that I transfered to this new build. That being said it is giving me a smoother experience than my old i7 did with it and I have yet to begin overclocking.

I'm pretty sure 16 gig of of fast b-die is more expensive than the r5 1600/2600 most people buy.

Attached: notforryzen.png (409x409, 19K)

>1080p
>60fps
Welcome to 2010, AMDrone

>Got an MSi X370
>paired with an 1800X
Never have I been so comfy doing anything on my machine.

WAIT WAIT, Didn't you intards say 1440p doesn't matter because the only game people play is CS:GO and only on 240Hz 720p monitors?

Which ones is it?

Attached: rise-of-the-tomb-raider-639x479.png (639x479, 25K)

eh i paid like an extra $20 for my 3200 cl14.

I have a 1700X and do not regret it at all. I wish of course that I could have gotten it for $150 like now but I'd also lose 6 months of it's glory..

That doesn't matter, even the worst ram and a 1600 would run chrome on idle..
because the gayme only uses 2 cores.. therefore more won't help? fucking retard.. if tires at the goodyear tire store are so good why are your tires on your car so bad? omg holy shit wtf
retard
ryzen is also far smoother

I still feel sorry for you, user. Rationalising and hitting levels of sour grapes hitherto not thought physically possible after wasting your money on a Core i7, and then A) realising you could have had 95% of the performance for 50% of the money, and B) now having to live under a bridge because you subsequently couldn't afford the rent. I'll give you the same advice I give you every time you regurgitate this thread: learn from the experience, and move on. It will make you a better person.