What is the greatest keyboard and why is it pic related? It evens comes with an indent at the top for a pencil or pen

What is the greatest keyboard and why is it pic related? It evens comes with an indent at the top for a pencil or pen.

Attached: 918e33SZeKL._SX425_.jpg (425x174, 19K)

thats not even a mechanical so it is not GREATEST KEYBOARD

but it verry well may be the greatest un-mechanical keyboard

I have two of these and I'm typing on one of them right now. I got them from thrift stores and they are bretty good. They are nice loud but not mechanical and expensive.

Fuck your loud ass mechanical keyboards. This thing just feels good to type on. I feel like a productive citizen of society when I use it even though Im a disgusting neckbeard.

the most silent ones out of the mechanical keyboards are not exceptionally loud, I use those

>he spends more than $2 on a used keyboard from a thrift store

how can mechanical fags and fruity appel "meme magic keyboard" even compete?

I used one of those for an exam and thought to myself "aw shoot this shit it's going to suck, I should have brought my own keyboard" but it was actually quite ok

>the only mechanical switches that exist are blues

>$21 vs $90
hmmmmmmmm

If we're talking about laptops then maybe this style of keyboard wins (like an x220 or similar). But for desktop use? Absolutely not. I'd take a mechanical keyboard over this shit any day.

Have you even typed on this fucking thing though? It makes me cum buckets

>muh memechanical keyboard

That keyboard is good and durable but not ideal for long typing sessions. If you value your fingers and joints, use a soft low-travel, low-profile keyboard.

Example?

Low travel is worse for your fingers retard

Mushy piece of shit. We have these at work, they're as good as your average shitty HP corporate workstation keyboard. There are decent rubber domes, but this isn't one of them.
Kill yourself.

They gave me one of these for work and it feels awful.

>numpad
Yikes

haha i typed this post with that keyboard

I got that one about a decade ago for 7 fucking bucks NEW on ebay and from all the rubberdomes I tested, it's the best.

>t. someone who doesn't do real work at his PC

same

Data entry cuck is not a real job

>not even a model m13
why have a thinkpad-esque keyboard and not have a trackpoint on it?
Even the Lenovo compact keyboard with it's shitty layout has one, damn

>>/v/

hey you, yes you - if you use K120 take the top plastic off and pour a little water on it, dry it with a few shakes and put it back, trust me

By having keyboards that don't feel like a sponge or smell like cum.
Also by having money.

Used to have one of those at work, been on the lookout for one for a while. I have pic related, it’s not as nice, but the keys are chunky enough and the travel isn’t too bad

Attached: image.jpg (640x479, 215K)

That's not even the greatest non mechanical keyboard OP

Attached: IMG_0055.jpg (1280x870, 114K)

Attached: 57CFF2EA-7858-4E3E-B42A-AD800187510B.jpg (600x327, 64K)

>second worst model F
No thx

Best keyboard ever was probably the one on my old Kaypro CP/M machine from the early 80s. In terms orusability on modern systems, the keyboard from the IBM PS2 is the best.

You forgot your num pad.