Daaammmmmnnnn unix looks like that!?

>daaammmmmnnnn unix looks like that!?

Attached: E4C7B685-25BB-4032-BDF9-EB3413A37967.jpg (1320x743, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0BQ4bXNdEQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Daily reminder that OP is an Indian paid shill. Do not reply to his shitty threads. Let him wallow in his own poo.

Attached: m3je6e4j8k2y.jpg (720x1280, 87K)

Where is literal shitposter when we need him?

God it’s sexy

> Posts: 4
> IP's: 3
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I would love to go back to Apple, but it can’t game and it can’t run my work software. :(

Install windows via boot camp and use an eGPU if you want to gayme. Then switch back to comfy unix when you want to act like an adult.

Work and play require windows. Why buy a Mac if I’m going to be in Windows 90% of the time.

shadow.tech

game on windows with a mac book

Attached: wallhaven-482194.png (1920x1080, 2.14M)

Ah, an EPIC GAMER!

Yea I tried onlive back in the day and the lag just doesn’t feel good compared to native. I also play competitive shooters primarily, so those slight delays and hiccups are a killer.

youtube.com/watch?v=0BQ4bXNdEQI

Report and ignore.

Attached: 1542035228437.png (1178x3797, 1.6M)

>hurrr why are people making technology threads on a technology board

Winbaby level intellect.

Reminder that OP is a mentally unstable manchild, and the most painful thing you can do to him is ignore him.

Attached: 1523631176498.png (639x358, 76K)

>t. too stupid for unix

Liverpool: 0

SAVE US BASED SCATMAN!

>What Are the Symptoms of Histrionic Personality Disorder?

In many cases, people with histrionic personality disorder have good social skills; however, they tend to use these skills to manipulate others so that they can be the center of attention.

A person with this disorder might also:

Be uncomfortable unless he or she is the center of attention
Dress provocatively and/or exhibit inappropriately seductive or flirtatious behavior
Shift emotions rapidly
Act very dramatically, as though performing before an audience, with exaggerated emotions and expressions, yet appears to lack sincerity
Be overly concerned with physical appearance
Constantly seek reassurance or approval
Be gullible and easily influenced by others
Be excessively sensitive to criticism or disapproval
Have a low tolerance for frustration and be easily bored by routine, often beginning projects without finishing them or skipping from one event to another
Not think before acting
Make rash decisions
Be self-centered and rarely show concern for others
Have difficulty maintaining relationships, often seeming fake or shallow in their dealings with others
Threaten or attempt suicide to get attention

Attached: 1534273372543.jpg (1336x873, 287K)

Why does no one else take as much effort with design as apple does? Everything they produce just looks like it’s worth what they charge for it. Literal perfection.

>OP keeps replying to himself
Cringe.

Attached: 1537997524163.jpg (284x218, 40K)

The guy making these threads is a mod. I reported the last one for spamming and I got banned for “frivolous reporting”

It's that "le ebic" swag faggot that mods /s4s/. He got utterly BTFO by Jow Forums years ago for being a macfag and got told to fuck off, so now he desperately trolls Jow Forums thinking he'll be welcomed back if appletrash gets accepted, which it and he won't.

Cry more winbaby

This.

Also this.

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha you can't make this shit up! Even if the iToddler is a mod he'll never be accepted here. His fruity toys will always be laughed at. He will always be mocked and derided for being a big bumbling bundle of sticks.

based
>hey we can make 1000 streetshitting threads about andjeet and google products but its shilling when its apple

@68920235
Gay & Dickpilled

>but im so buttblasted im gonna reply him
even more cringe

Learn English.

Attached: 1540316987187.gif (404x416, 204K)

>fully posix compliant unix will never be accepted on a technology board

T. winbaby

>His fruity toys will always be laughed at.
same applies to your streetshitting andjeet os retard, dont even dream that somebody here takes your ugly brickpad seriously.

POSIX is dead. It was only useful about 20 years ago when people started porting Unix applications to Linux. If anything POSIX compliant code that's still being written is a favor to macfaggots, since any and all *nix software that's worth a damn is developed on Linux and then distributed to all the other *nix peasants.

Attached: LinuxMasterRace.png (1200x796, 596K)

>t. someone who never needs to use ssh or cli

Yup you probably don’t need to use any posix tools for your video games, winbaby.

Actually I’m pretty sure Minecraft uses curl to update it’s launcher actually, so who knows.

Ahhhh, the opinion of someone who has never used a shell in his life. Refreshing.

You mean shells like Bash? MacOS comes with an outdated version of Bash and you need to compile a newer version or get an untrusted binary. Because again, Bash is developed on Linux for Linux users. Linux comes with the latest version out of the box. SSH you say? That was developed by the OpenBSD project which has fuckall to do with MacOS. But judging by the other outdated tools bundled with Applel shit, that's probably old as dirt, too. Linux users always have the latest version of OpenSSH with all the security updates.

So to recap, you eat our sloppy seconds like a bitch and then brag about it before the semen around your lips is even dry.

basd unixposter

ew.

Attached: disappointmen.jpg (606x496, 69K)

Bash is a unix shell that wasn’t developed on Linux, it did become the most widely used Linux shell however.

And no, I mean any shell. Linux and MacOS have the ability to use any posix compliant shell easily. I prefer zsh on my machines, but people can easily use whatever they want on any *nix.

You do not know what you are talking about.

>ssh has nothing to do with MacOS

MacOS is fully posix compliant and therefore has to be able to implement ssh as a routine she’ll command. You keep on arguing that other *nixs use various pieces of software, missing the point that all posix compliant software is compatible with every unix. That’s the point of posix.

As a fully posix complaint unix system MacOS has to fulfil certain requirement, as does every other unix.

>need to recompile

>brew update && upgrade

There you go, every package, including bash, on your system is now upto date.

You do know how package managers work, right winbaby?

Compiling something on a unix system isn’t terribly hard when they all come with a compiler by design. They’re not systems for brainlets.

Right, Linux is a Unix replacement. You don't have to like it but that's a fact. Nothing of value actually runs on your macshit toddler toy OS. Embedded devices? Nope. Super computers? Nope. Space stations? Nope. Self-driving cars? Nope. Servers? Nope. Medical devices? Nope and nope. It only runs on overpriced craptops that are used by HIV riddled faggots who waste time in coffee shops while the productive members of society do real work with Linux and other operating systems.

Responding to me four times in a row is entirely unnecessary. I know it's still you.

Attached: special_boy.png (2266x1626, 561K)

MacOS is fully certified unix. I love that that upsets you.