Tfw no Jow Forums bf

tfw no Jow Forums bf

Attached: me.jpg (638x749, 96K)

Just get one?
There are so many single guys in this field, it shouldn't be hard to achieve.

>tfw Jow Forums gf that is fat, ugly, autistic, doesn't shower and never gets shit done because something on her Arch trannyboot x200 always breaks (she uses Arch btw)

Attached: rms_palm.jpg (760x507, 37K)

Go to any uni campus, find any STEM class and then do pic related with a boy who looks like he hasnt showered for a week. There is high possibility you will be his first and also last gf.

Attached: ask him on date.jpg (600x881, 220K)

no see I just need a beta techie to provide me so I can continue my sex parties with chad and tyrone

will you be my bf?

>Implying
I am a well groomed, well dressed and well spoken guy. I have an active social life and more money than I know what to do with, I just can't get a gf.
Partly because I travel in circles where women don't want to go, but also because I don't want to end up like the victim of strawman 68919875

>im never going to have sex because im afraid of being cucked

yikes.

protip son, you find a girl thats willing to fuck you, fuck her daily and nightly, and if she cheats on you, you move on to the next.
you dont worry about the what if's.

>active social life
People with active social life meet new people every few days and therefore they wont ever have trouble to get laid / gf.
>travel in circles where women don't want to go
So you dont have active social life then... it may be active life, but not social life.

How many girls have you asked on date this year?

Attached: losers and truth.png (680x904, 286K)

Not him, but if you're not from the US (or another English-speaking country) you probably have no idea how hard it is to get laid here at all, let alone the risks.

Different poster. I'm from the US. It's not hard. The internet makes everything seem more difficult now somehow, but you would know it was the case if you had a social life involving women.

The only real risk in usa is that everybody (80%) is obese there. Apart from that your mind was just warped by internet memes. Real life is different.

But you will call me some name and wont trust me anyway. So yeah, stay isolated and dont do anything to "protect" yourseld from #metoo.

Attached: belief.jpg (900x855, 98K)

>t. decent-looking guys living in one of the few regions not fully infected by SJWism quite yet
There's a reason incels don't exist elsewhere.

>getting laid == getting a gf

Voluntary celibate here. I've had sex before and it wasn't that great. It was only a small step up from what I can do with my hand and some petroleum jelly. Don't believe me? Go fuck hookers and find out for yourself. You can save yourself a lot of headaches by forgetting that women exist and focusing on the finer things in life like technology, digital art, and homebrewing.

Getting a girlfriend means getting laid plus putting up with her bullshit, all her friend's bullshit, paying out the ass for inane shit, and then waking up one day and realizing that you didn't actually get anything from the relationship that you couldn't get from a literal whore for $100.

Attached: stallman.jpg (241x209, 7K)

>only fucked hookers
>thinks he knows what actual sexual intimacy feels like

Hello, tranny.

Jow Forums women exist? Really? Any in the UK?

Attached: bfpillow.jpg (400x212, 26K)

I'm wondering this also

The only woman I've met with interest in tech (did some cool Raspberry Pi projects and knew some Linux) was gay. My ex's were lovely but had zero interest in computers or tech. I'm sceptical that Jow Forums women even exist.

Attached: 1543768324698.jpg (710x960, 65K)

Do you actually that fucking a hooker is nearly as good as making love to a woman you're crazy about? Because I've only had sex with my girlfriend and it's amazing every single time.

there are plenty of women with interest in technology but they are all ugly so you don't count them

Stop deluding yourselves, virgins. It's only going to make your lives harder down the road if you lie to yourselves now.

Attached: e2a.jpg (720x405, 16K)

Nah I'm not too bothered about looks, provided they're a good soul and not a literal landwhale.
I've just never encountered a woman interested in tech aside from my lesbian mate, it's strange.
The rich ones use Macs and don't know what a terminal is, and the less well off use horrendously slow Windows laptops which lag typing into the search bar in Chrome.

Attached: 1543862386265.jpg (1200x1576, 363K)