Should I buy a phone with a notch now or wait until we get notchless phones?

Should I buy a phone with a notch now or wait until we get notchless phones?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.47M)

Why not buy a normal phone right now? Not all of them have that abomination

>normal phone
name a few

I don't think the notch should bother you TOO much, but if it does, just order a pretty cost effective /csg/ Redmi Note 5 or something, and you're done.

>Redmi Note 5
No

Attached: file.png (1828x1242, 1.43M)

Xiaomi Mi Max 2

>wait until we get notchless phones

we already have many notchless phones, If you don't like the notch vote with your wallet

Attached: Xiaomi-Mi-Mix-3-top-down-on-table-Onyx-Black-920x518.jpg (920x518, 112K)

OnePlus 5T

>Buying chinese spyware
yeah no

Indians (?) also eat food.

Maybe you should stop doing that as well, just to differentiate yourself.

Get the new Sony, I would if I didn't just recently already get Samsung S8+. Which btw doesn't have a notch either.

All phones have spyware, that's why you install custom ROMs.

Does your phone still work? If yes then don't buy it.

The impact of Chinese government spyware would presumably be far lower than the impact of burger spyware.

That said, the claim that everything Chinese is obviously poisonous and spyware is a burger maymay. Meanwhile burgerland actually allowed companies to gather data about everyone in all situations ever, surpassing Gestapo and KGB combined, without blinking an eye.

Never mind the government agencies that are permitted to officially spy on everyone without much oversight at all.

Buy the XZ4 when it comes out in Feb-March, it's the best looking phone of 2019.

Attached: 1544698849216.jpg (1920x1088, 59K)

This. At this point they know everything you do anyways. Who the fuck is cares if the the chinamen, the burgers or russians. I'd say it's less impactful if the chinks have your info.

>thinking chinks spy on you more than Google's apps
Uh oh.

Spolier alert: it overheats when you try to use the camera.

LG G6 is all OP needs. Stop being silly.

What do you need 8GB of RAM in mobile phone for?

Attached: Screenshot_20181214-221440.png (1080x1920, 382K)

Bigger number = better

>buying abandonware
lmao

We already have notch-less. You've got to decide where you want the camera in your notchless phone, then you have your answer

No amount of chink coping in this thread will cover the fact that iphones are still superior devices.

Apart from the OS and software (and usually battery life), maybe.

Of course you're then basically paying 10x as much as a Redmi Note to get a better camera on a worse operating system with less apps.

And maybe technically more raw computing power that however won't be used before the phone is broken, bent or obsolete.

I would wait until they disappear again.

i hope this ugly camera dot in the display wont be the new trend
i was completely ok with notches but thats just ugly

How does watching videos work on phones nowadays? Do you just not see the corners of the video or do they scale the video down? Either way it's fucking retarded.

Since most of videos are 16:9 - screen is wider than the video so you see all the corners.

pixel 3? it has no notch

>Not buying Moto Z2
> t. fag
/thread

marketing

Attached: professional-chinese-man.png (400x400, 10K)

Just wait. You won't die if you don't get a new phone

future proofing

Funny how Samcucks mock Apple relentlessly for a notch, but then the hole happens and suddenly it's OK with Samsung does it.

the hole is just as bad. how about we all agree to just stop obstructing the screen with pointless design regressions at the cost of functionality.

Attached: large01[1].jpg (1600x940, 203K)

Having more tabs open in my browser like on my desktop