I'm an adult

>i'm an adult

Attached: 2017101710044424_big.gif (600x600, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tomshardware.com/news/corsair-vengeance-rgb-pro-light-fake-ram,38224.html
asrock.com/MB/AMD/Fatal1ty X470 Gaming-ITXac/index.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is your problem with Christmas-feeling?

Yeah, it is cancer of the decade but it'll fade away in a few years onto the next form of cancer.

I rather have motherboards go back to brown, green and black PCBs along with color-coded ports that make sense (late 1990s-early 2000s era).

>tfw no fully specked workstation mobo's

op is clearly a poorfag

nothing wrong with this, manufacturers are capable of customizing their products and clients like it, if you don't like rbg just don't enable it.

>I don't like it and I am macho adult
>if you like it you are not adult
Fuck off kid. Rgb is cyberpunk af.
sage

>I'm VERY concerned about the appearance of other people's internal components

Buying components is enough of a pain in the ass as-is, I'm not spending extra time on it just to avoid LEDs that might upset you.

I don't like the lights but I do enjoy PCB art.

can you make it any more obvious dude?

There are plenty of quality non-RGB SKUs out there. If you take a few more moments to look around.

What’s wrong with giving your pc some life?

OP. You made me so mad I fucking punched my self in the balls. Fuck you for triggering me. I'm gonna find you and I'm gonna kiss you.

>I'm a boomer

Attached: rcm-067-1500-panasonic-exec-partner.jpg (1500x1000, 95K)

Is that some fucking CPU socket RPG? We finally reached peak.

cope

I think it's the other arrgeebees reflecting off the socket's shiny metal.

more like
>I have money, but no taste

Attached: 1510069263453.jpg (596x628, 49K)

tomshardware.com/news/corsair-vengeance-rgb-pro-light-fake-ram,38224.html

>that's 600$ without Tax, user

Attached: 2018120713562672_big.png (1000x1000, 290K)

You don't need to prove that you're an adult if you really are. Only kids who're trying to play in adults will be screaming about stuff like that. Just grow up already

>grow up with cringe late 90s 00s see-through electronics and pc cases with gaudy leds
Oh good it's finally ove..
>fast and furious ruins cars and drift culture for a decade with undeglow pimp my ride tier shit
Oh thank fuck I can finally rest my eye...
>2010s rgbled glass case meme + (gaming) shit somehow even got worse than mid 00s
I wunna die I literally turn off every led on my electronics and pcs it's aids at night

That's the fucking ugliest motherboard I've seen since that cringe skull gun shit in the late 00s
Mtndew and cod shit ain't got nothing on this what the fuck
Why is this shit so God damn ugly

Attached: 1533380281696.jpg (1280x514, 200K)

>i am an old man overburdened with all the shit on my back, and i want to rebel a bit against it

jesus christ that's so so ugly

Attached: file.png (799x599, 728K)

Nah I hated this shit even when perspex pc cases where at the height of custom pc culture back in the early 00s with leds and cfls it looks shit now and it looked shit then.
I've seen vr ledshit and (3d) come and go 3+ times and every time ledrgb shit ends up tacky and out of fashion
Wait it will happen again.
God I miss the simple white/black/grey/ aluminium era of 00s apple and case design so simple and elegant yet now it's all glass memes with cases that look like a Michael Bay transformers film crashed into a pc wharehouse

I agree, but i can see some man going thru his midlife crisis getting the blingest, RGBiest computer he ever possibly can, just to annoy wife/coworkers.

PC99 bro

I know, where did you found that gay image?

I've been building pc's since 2004 (thanks dad)

finally went with an rgb build this time around

>pic related

Attached: pc.jpg (4048x3036, 1.94M)

An adult would buy a mobo based on VRM and ports, and not if it makes you feel adult because it has a green PCB

Decent.

Mine is a full white and black build.

Attached: 20181212_203927.jpg (4128x3096, 2.87M)

Almost all of the good mobos happen to have LEDs on them. Who gives a shit?

Only children feel the need to be adults. Your underage is showing.

>oy vey pay extra for features you dont want then download proprietary software to disable them

Hello, merchant.

Attached: 1485347599322.gif (450x276, 384K)

That's a lot of cooling

Daddy gave you good advice

>aio
>over 9000 led fans
>raedeon
>good advice
I bet you got a ton of participation trophies.

Are you concerned about growing up?

Attached: Maid Dragon - 06.mp4_snapshot_06.12_[2018.12.10_08.42.34].jpg (1280x720, 157K)

>oy vey pay extra for features you dont want
RGB is so popular and on everything because it doesn't cost the manufacturer hardly anything to implement.
>then download proprietary software to disable them
I have worked with 4 different motherboards from 4 different brands with RGB and all of them allow you to disable the RGB from within the BIOS. You just seem like a bitter poorfag who has never actually used a product with the thing you are complaining about.

Attached: 1544233345147.gif (1336x1358, 2.34M)

>for you

>not Custom Closed Loop Cooler
>CPU only
>BLOWER radeon card
nigga what are you doing? why even waste money on the Lian Li case and fill it with useless fans without any benefit? i really hope you will upgrade your shit soon.

>RGB is so popular and on everything because it doesn't cost the manufacturer hardly anything to implement.
maybe look at the fucking pricing of those things for once you fucking mongol
everyone knows LEDs are cheap as dirt
yet this GAYMUN READY garbage goes with something like 30% markup

ye then don't buy the gaymun....
My keyboard is full RGB and its nor marketed as gaymung
Also RGB strips go for about 6$ im going to buy some and connect them to those extra ports the pcb has, you wont be able to stop me

It isn't the RGB that cost more money you mong. It is the beefier power delivery. Not all boards are equal. The RGBs are just tossed on as an extra checkbox for there feature list.

Attached: 1457293195161.jpg (243x290, 48K)

>buy motherboard
>it comes with leds
>turn the leds off in the options

so hard

I guess you faggots like having an LGBT disco lights show in your room. Good job fags, it's one of the reasons I choose Noctua and Be Quiet. They aren't rgb faggotry and are super quiet at cooling. While rgb fags probably want Intel and AMD to make RGB CPUs.

Why we would use diodes if we can use leds instead?

Attached: msi_logo.jpg (1920x1080, 222K)

>I'm an adult
>I care about the lights other people put into their computers

Salty pajeet who can't afford a 10k dollarydoos RGB gayman pc to play fortnite wih your Chad bros from work detected

What does led stand for?

>yet this GAYMUN READY garbage goes with something like 30% ma
because they're using it as a market segment divider.

RGB means quality because it's put on gamer boards that are generally specced for higher performance.

Of course all the shit without RGB is low-tier garbage.

It's not that RGB is adding to the cost, it's that they only bother putting RGB on their decent quality boards.

There are no high end boards without RGB LEDs, the LEDs are a VERY minor part of the total cost of the board.

Attached: ios_large_1479773222_image.jpg (600x525, 72K)

Lucifer's Eye Destroyer

I just bought an rgb mouse.

Its pretty useful because I can set it to change colors with CPU load or GPU temp.

>Green for 20%
>Yellow for 40%
>Red for 60%

Wrong kiddie

RGB is just feature set that is independent from quality VRMs and power delivery.

There are plenty of non-RGB motherboards that are over engineered as fuck.

Gaming branding is just an upsell tactic by people who don't know any better. It is sad that major motherboard vendors are charging $500+ on a single socket board that are identical to a $200 SKU in terms of power delivery and VRM quality because "MAH GAMING/RGB BRAND MEME!"

Fornite is flavor of the 2018-2019. It doesn't require that much of a CPU or GPU to run either.

>I can't go LED-less if I want maximum performance
FTFY

>how other people spend their money on cosmetic things affects my day to day and I feel the need to voice my unsolicited opinion about it
Would you just let it go? Please? Nobody cares including myself.

RGB has nothing do with performance or board quality. It is called doing product research. There are plenty of SKUs that are practical identical minus the RGB and gaming-meme non-sense.

Go back to r edd it

That... I like that.

>practical identical minus the RGB and gaming-meme non-sense
In your head maybe. I couldn't find a single motherboard with the features I wanted minus the arrgeebee bullshit. Thank fucking god they can be turned off.

>Flashing.. light light lights
>AORUS
Gigabyte wtf you doing family? How can you make a board that is perfet in every way and make that?

Attached: best mobo ever made.jpg (1600x1200, 369K)

As far as I know, the only manufacturer still making RGB-less high-end boards is EVGA, and they only make Intel boards.

What makes you think I want to do that?

>i threw it on the ground

and what if you dont like poorly shaped heatsinks?

I wish they'd make Threadripper board that looked like this. Plain, functional and understated.

>cooling your CPU with blood

You're an RGB faggot

Me too, threadripper of all chips doesn't need RGB and even the 32nm Core i7 boards/X79 didn't look like that, when those were aimed more at gaming than HEDT.

Not him, but custom coolers are WAY more difficult, costly, and time-consuming than an AIO. Also, I wouldn't get a blower-style card if it's an equal playing field, but there have been blower Vega 64s for like $380-$400 recently. These decisions are perfectly fine.

Attached: 1459930178214.png (335x557, 58K)

I'm not though. I just think its embarrassing for people to care so very much about things that dont and cant affect them in any possible way.
>b-b-but RGB is raising the cost of high end components
Yeah, components with RGB. There are still high end components without them.

Good luck finding a motherboard with a good featureset and solid VRM that isn't splattered with rainbow puke nowadays.

just let me enjoy this please.

yeah, I got the reference vega 64 for $349 on newegg's black friday sale

Hahahahaha How The Fuck Is Hating RGB Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Turn The Lights Off Hahaha Like Nigga Just Close Your Eyes Haha

Supermicro, ASUS, Gigabyte, ASROCK have plenty of quality non-RGB laced SKUs.

You are just an idiot who sold into the whole "gaming brand marketing" BS = better!

>and as such I care about looks
>instead of running around naked and caked with dirt
>like a small child

Show me ONE recent AMD mini-ITX motherboard that doesn't have a single fucking RGB diode on it, can be RMAd in my fucking country which happens to be Hungary and has at least:
2x2280 M.2 NVME
S/PDIF
1xUSB 3.1 Type-A
4x additional Type-A back I/O ports of any version
Bluetooth

And don't even goddamn try damage controlling by disputing one of the requirements instead of delivering on your fucking big mouth!

ITT: Seething boomers

asrock.com/MB/AMD/Fatal1ty X470 Gaming-ITXac/index.asp
Only a single M.2 slot and it has the stupid RGB headers on board, but it doesn't actually light up.

So it's not the same thing? Imagine my shock.

So you failed the second most important requirement, which means you can't find an RGB-less version of the ASUS ROG STRIX B450-I GAMING. That's exactly what I expected.

>twin M.2 NVMe is only the second most important requirement
Please explain.

Well when you live in a society of adults that also obsess about superheroes and drive around in cars with transformer decals it doesn’t quite surprise me.

Are you the same boomer who thinks every box should be plain cardboard with a white label? Your posts seem just as autistic.

So it doesn't meet the requirements, then. Next!

The first most important is the S/PDIF for my DAC, because with USB the master volume slider of the OS doesn't work, so I have to use the volume knob on my fucking devices, which is a major annoyance, because I have multiple. If the OS volume slider works - which it does with S/PDIF -, I can adjust the volume in one place and when I switch to another audio output device, I don't have to readjust the volume at the device itself.

Sounds like a driver problem.

No it's not a driver problem, it's how a proper DAC works. USB forwards the fixed digital signal, which is then processed by the DAC, all proper DACs with USB input work like this.

it's basically impossible to get a high end motherboard without this shit though

So boxes should have graphics on them? There’s enough bloat with software these days user surely you wouldn’t want any more.

I wish I knew where else I could buy these UV strips, they don't bleed purple as much as others.

Attached: 214532643421.jpg (1224x918, 204K)

>fixed digital signal
But that "fixed digital signal" runs through (at least on Windows) the kernel mixer first (so it can play multiple audio streams to a single device simultaneously), which the volume control, balance, etc. is hooked to.