Can you guess what this shit do?

Can you guess what this shit do?
So this is the power of open source software?

Attached: Untitled.png (544x338, 10K)

The power of open source software is that you can look at exactly what that does in the sourcecode, if you're so curious.

and also write a bug report.

>write a bug report
you're funny.
I've made pull requests for open source apps and nobody cared
do you really imagine that anybody give a fuck about bug reports on cuckland ?

regex match to files withing the archive to extract?
its either that or export file match, but this option seems rather dumb.
is this thread about the checkbox missing the proper label?

You've never seen proprietary software with bad UI design?

Give me those links for the pull requests fucko, you think i'm going to let you lie on the internet like this?

is it a bug?

maybe preserved subdirectories?

Did you try mousing over the checkbox or field to see if a popup message appears telling you what to do?

Attached: f6f5f86977e3efcd.png (615x436, 14K)

windows 10, adobe reader
I cant remember anything else right now
>is it a bug?
yes, it is.
Not a functional bug (we can only hope, if nobody knows what it do, then nobody can observe if it is broken), but a bad UX/usability bug
no luck

The single most important thing you can do for yourself is keep your own life in order.You must be competent, hardworking, and, to the greatest possible extent, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What do your family members think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Internet politics and nonsense don't have to be a huge factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be an activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized and out-funded by powerful interests?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunities that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on a screen should ever take away from your real life.

there are no (help) hints
the help button brings pic related but the option is missing on it

Attached: actually a nice chm.png (830x765, 30K)

that option was likely added after all of that. it creates a folder for the contents like in pic

is this a pasta?
>we live in first world countries... people in the third world ... opportunities that you do right now
projecting this hard. I was born in a 3rd world country, in a piss-poor uneducated family, and I've went to sleep hungry countless times as a child/teenager.
I have mental issues and no friends. Go to eat a dick

oh, thats kinda dumb, since you can append the new folder name on the box above and it will auto create it. i kinda wish i was right about that would be more useful (like extract only *.mp3 or something)
seems to me like it must be remnants of an old ui or something that was never removed

>having to test every option to figure out what it do
so this is the power of open source?

meanwhile on comfy world...

Attached: Untitled3.png (546x482, 24K)

>seems to me like it must be remnants of an old ui or something that was never removed
no, before it looked like this

Attached: 7zip-extract.png (460x272, 8K)

it's the only "undocumented" one and if you'd want to make a folder for it you'd just use "extract to name/" anyway but I'm pretty sure you're just baiting

>select a few hundred of archives with intention to extract each archive in a separate folder
>see this: - no /// - **a wild unnamed checkbox appears** - NO,NO /// - tf is this shit? NO,NO,NO
>proceed to install a proprietary software and continue my work

Attached: Untitled2.png (558x208, 14K)

its a windows build, what do you expect except retardation? they've got the slashes the wrong way around, too.

Freetards. They just can't help saying idiotic shit. It's a type of Tourette's.

Attached: 1540698488512.gif (480x270, 1000K)