How do blacks remain so lean while getting huge?

Blacks bulk up and NEVER add any bodyfat. Their waist and torso remains incredibly lean and they seem to back on pure muscle with zero fat gain over a period of years. Blacks just bulk and bulk and up the calories but add no fat.

When white guys bulk up they get bloated and fat until they cut their bodyfat down to see what's underneath but blacks can literally bulk and bulk and they never get fat. They always look lean no matter how many calories they consume.

Attached: ig54.jpg (300x168, 13K)

stop being a faggot, democrat.

Attached: gay_niggers.png (564x670, 386K)

Have you never seen a nigger in real life, user?

steroids.

Black men are actually more obese when compared with their counterparts

I have seen plenty of fat niggers at Walmart along with fat spics and whites.

just so you all know you can Shift+Click to hide retarded threads in the catalog.

What's this

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1350x696, 97K)

Attached: dsc_1472.jpg (550x366, 57K)

Roids. I knew a black guy who took roid pills. Looked good but said he was fucked physically due to the pills.

White people have high IQ to avoid shit that takes 30+ years off one's lifespan.

Now kys fucking memeflag shill

the black man is the epitome of masculinity

Attached: 1black-fat.jpg (540x540, 22K)

Gorilla genes.

OP's post is racist and gay. Brock will give you a bonus.

What the fuck are you talking about? Blacks usually fat bulk more often than whites.

Attached: 1491370531923.gif (225x400, 1.75M)

Nigroids.

I am talking about blacks who lift not your average fat black walking around Walmart. The ones who do "bulking and cutting" their bulk results just look like a huger version of the cut but with almost ZERO fat gain. They remain lean and ripped throughout the bulk but continue packing on lean muscle. i thought that you had to accept a certain amount of fat to get bigger and yet blacks remain at a 28 inch waist throughout their bulk while white men get a fat belly until they cut again

>bred for generations for manual labor
>why are American blacks so atheltic

Total mystery

here are the correct answers

this, literally

Attached: steroids.png (465x84, 19K)

Genetics retard. They don't have to work extra hard for a nice body same way you don't have to work hard through academics

Blacks have the highest obesity percentage per capita. sage

You must only see black athletes...there are plenty of fat blacl slobs out there, trust me.

Darker skin allows muscle tone to show up better. That is why bodybuilding fags spray tan before posing. They get fat you dumb fuck and this belongs in Jow Forums not Jow Forums. Fuck off nigger.

Why are you so obsessed about niggers? What are you, a faggot?

Attached: d8f534019f10428a879b75b887cf5ab2.gif (500x281, 1020K)

They get jacked easier but they also break down a lot easier.

It's evolutionary from living in Africa. Being big and strong enough to physically slaughter other tribes and steal their resources. They weren't meant to live to long age in this lifestyle but instead they would breed a lot to bring in the next generation while the old died off at like age 40.

They still steal. They are still violent. They still follow the genetic blueprint as well.

who gives a fuck what they do as long as they don't touch me or anyone I know everything will be cool.

as of today we haven't hit the nigger lottery in our personal lives yet , where one or 5 of them rape steal or kill someone you know.

you will hear about it if they ever victimize me.

I see prison and former prison blacks on Instagram all the time in the gym at like 8 percent BF huge and ripped never touched a steroid in their life, they eat like shit grape soda, fried chicken, pizza, chinese takeout, etc. No structured diet plan yet have better bodies than half the whites on Misc

15% higher testosterone levels. The women as well.

That is bullshit the strongest men in the world are whites. They hold the most records. Go prep your bull faggot. Niggers hold more speed records not strength.

Its called steroids

Attached: REEM-Before-and-After.png (700x366, 129K)

>The women as well.
Yeah that's the shitty part of it all. I wish black women were more sexually dimorphic. They all just look like men to me especially when you notice the skinny ones have narrow hips and huge feet

>strongest men
>literal bloatlords
You're just proving OP's point

They don’t blacks and Mexicans are the reason for our insane obesity rate

it's water retention due to genetics. They don't actually have dense muscle fibers and their muscles are 100% aesthetic.

The difference between 500ng/dl test and 1000ng/dl test is negligible when it comes to packing on muscle and being lower bodyfat.

You need supra-physiological dosages of testosterone which only comes in synthetic form. For example a 10 week cycle of 600mg of testosterone per week (2x300mg injections) will put your testosterone at around 4500-5500ng/dl.

Testosterone replacement therapy is about 100-150mg and only puts you at normal levels.

KFC

Hey! Jewish woman here. I mostly just wonder why Israeli men all have limp dicks.

Maybe when you're an adult, but 15% higher test in the womb is going to make a difference.

>bloatlords
you virgin cuck. I would like to see you go against one of those 2m+ 150kg "bloatlords"

niggers abuse steroids because they have inferiority complex

l2biology you stupid cunt.

Hah, as if those fatties wouldn't be panting by the first round.

kek good luck in the racewar if you dont even lift and roid. stay fat

Attached: 8b4c290c6515899a83617b54843bf597.jpg (1085x1085, 370K)

Jesus those Viet fucks are blasting.

White men can get huge but they always look bloated and have to do an intense cut cycle to lose all the excess fat to reveal the muscle. When I see a black post a "cutting pic" it doesn't look much different from the "Bulk pic" in terms of leanness. It seems almost pointless for blacks to "cut", they look big and lean year round no matter what they do in the gym, the visible cuts in the muscles are always there

If you look at some of the BLACKED actors some are clearly at a higher bf but you can still see visible muscle separation on them. If you look at someone like Manuel Ferrara he's in the higher teens bf too but doesn't look ripped like the blacks do

Wasn’t arguing against op on that point. I don’t give a shit about some nigger. I made my point to op in previous post. This is a /thread for cucks and I took the bait so 10/10. Muscle definition does not equal strength. Fuck off with your faggoty aesthetics thread.

>If you look at some of the BLACKED actors

Attached: jew are so crazy.png (263x317, 72K)

This is not politics.
It's some jew shilling for niggers because they require shilling for because they have never accomplished anything except playing will balls.

that nigger hasn't seen his dick without the aid of a mirror in decades.

Bruh. You eat clean and lift most of the week. You can still fit in a couple cheat meals and still look good.

Nah. They just don't put shirtless pictures of the fat ones on the internet.

Andre Smith.webm

mods = gods

WH*TEY JANNIES COPING