GODDAMMIT. I'M SICK OF SEEING THESE FUCKING SCOOTERS EVERYWHERE

GODDAMMIT. I'M SICK OF SEEING THESE FUCKING SCOOTERS EVERYWHERE.

STAY OFF THE FUCKING ROAD
STOP LEAVING THE SCOOTERS LYING ABOUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SIDEWALK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pjrCRyZVTE8
archive.today/hlX9P
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd like to stay off the road but they won't let me use it on the sidewalk.

I'm fine with them in the road if they stay by the curb. People who leave them in the middle of sidewalks should be fucking gassed, though.

They're fun to ride

>living in a city
retard

>implying
I WORK in the city and have to commute there by driving. And every time I do these scooterfucs are riding right in the middle of the fucking road asking to be run over.

run over the cia niggers

retard

Bikes must use the road so must scooters.

Suburban cager cope. If you could walk to work you wouldn't have this problem.

I only ever see niggers using these , so fuck em

Cut the cable ez fix.

>living in the poor people quarantine zone
oof
good thing we're not enforcing yet, you still have time

they ride mopeds on the sidewalk in China, just honk at people to get out of the way. if anyone tries to give you shit ignore them or flip them off :v)

I'm more annoyed by these re-branded Chinese bikes littering everywhere taking up all the parking space. Nobody even uses them.

Attached: china-bike.jpg (225x225, 17K)

u mad bro?

Attached: scooter_n.jpg (960x720, 238K)

>not owning a car

Had a bike shade company operate in my city not long ago. Most of them ended up in the nearby river

youtube.com/watch?v=pjrCRyZVTE8

I really hope the future isn't going to be scooting

Attached: 85a.jpg (600x450, 29K)

I would like you to stay on the road. It's fucking scary when a shitty narcissist zooms from behind at 20 an hour on the sidewalk.

>GODDAMMIT.
You'll continue to see them more often than usual, even in your dreams.

Attached: shock _ Christ-chan _ Know Your Meme(1).png (744x843, 204K)

>2019
>unironically driving
whoaaaaaa hold your horses there buddy

Attached: 1476814795050.jpg (1653x1023, 426K)

People in cities are faggots anyway. This is just one of an infinite number of their problems. They should be nuked.

Cycling only works in places there's cycling infrastructure.

>city centre
>poor people
How do Americans manage to do absolutely everything wrong?

>cycling infrastructure

yes
fight me

GAS THE BIKES

Scoot with the times or get left like the scooters.

This!
>work is less than a mile away
>all the car cucks fight over the main roads
>me and my two wheels own the sidewalks
>get there in like 10 minutes
>car cucks still waiting

Urban sprawl roasties will never know the feeling of a 3 minute walk home from the grocery store

People on Jow Forums imagine shit incorrectly (or the cities near them suck, which is possible I guess). I live in a city center. Poor people don't live here. It's a ten minute subway ride (or pretty pleasant 2 mile walk) to work and if I switched jobs to any other relevant software company it would still be a 5-15 minute subway ride and/or a shorter walk.

NEET shut-ins don't have these problems

Attached: 1542563276339.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Grow some balls

these literally end up in my frontyard in a semi suburban/rural area

white flight

My shins still have PTSD after the 2000s

It takes you 10 minutes to ride less than a mile? Damn, user. I'm embarrassed when my 2.1 mile ride takes that long.

What's their max speed?

In urban sprawl, the residential always butts up against the edge of the commercial. Pick a place close to the commercial and you get that three minute walk just fine.

>2.1 miles
>10 minutes
doubt.jpg

bimp

Aren't those just Xiaomi M365 scooters?

I consider myself lucky - I have bicycle lanes all the way from my apartment to my job, and I can ride in relative peace.
Relative because idiots will still just walk on clearly marked out lanes for bikes and such. But I feel justified in yelling at them, so whatever

Why don't people steal them? Or run a criminal enterprise that ships them to a third world country like they do with stolen cars?

I like to walk my dog on bike trails with the leash stretching across so bikers have to slow down.

Then my dog jumps at them because he hates bicycles.

They started to use nine it es4 as well.

Off topic- 220lbs guy looking to buy a ruima mini4 for commute to work. Anyone know if it will suit me?

where i live you legally need to wear a helmet if youre on a bike or scooter or you get fined.

yet these fucktarded companies still have these pay to ride bikes and scooters and shit littering the city that nobody can use. if people were bringing a helmet into the city theyd bring their fucking bike as well

How to spot a Yank lmao, their cities are hellish garbage dumps

Yeah but Ninebot/Segway is Xiaomi anyways...

>How do Dimocrats manage to do absolutely everything wrong?
ftfy

invariably, those have large Negro populations or are sanctuary cities
btw, have you checked out Paris lately?

Do these companies have a contract with the city? If not, take them, they're abandoned on public property.

>invariably, those have large Negro populations
Well, it's US we're talking about

Bro, they're easy to get rid of
Step 1: buy a prepaid debit card with cash
Step 2: register it via mcdonalds wifi on a fake name
Step 3: use on scooter
Step 4: ride to your nearest lake
Step 5: ????
Step 6: profit

is it possible to fuck with those scooters so they can't be used? scooters are almost as cancerous as vaping or fedoras

I will with no remorse hit your dog with my bike, kick it to death then take you to small claims court for the damage to my bike.

Good, sidewalks are for pedestrians

So is your mom

The E-Scooter companies can easily replace them.

Then ride near the curbside dumbass.

I'm a retard because I have a job? Way to out yourself as a useless NEET. Piss off faggot.

emp gun

Sit down Mr. Dubs, while you're right to be angry, the dog is not at fault, but its retarded as fuck owner
should be stripped down and lashed with branches in the street then fed to his own dog

go check out housing prices in major metropolitan areas kiddo

I bet you've never had the orgasmic feeling of pushing your car to the max in a mountain road while blasting loud electronic music. It's literally better than sex.

>not just drilling the tracker and stealing it
you had one job

sharpie on the qr code

Huh?

Attached: 10875.jpg (1024x768, 117K)

You use them the same way as a bicycle, what the fuck do people not understand. Use a bike lane if there's one, the road if it isn't dangerous, sidewalk if it is

Edgiest thing I read this month, is this what you do when school's out?

>I don't like thing so I have to ruin it for everyone
Would still rather just buy my own though but then some asshurt faggot like you will fuck with it

>sidewalk if it is
Please do. I love watching people get ticketed for this.

put a turd on it
archive.today/hlX9P

no you're a retard for working in a city and being a retarded loser...

just push them off

Throw them in a lake.

Fuck off commie this is America

ADA lawsuit incoming.
Grab your nut sacks.

sadly true

And you're a retard for not even being able to get a job. Kill yourself.

>Y-your a retard cuz I have to wagie cagie to work and figure out parking like a good wagie suburban cuck.

Because these E-Scooter companies make so much money that they can easily replace them.

>I bet you've never had the orgasmic feeling of pushing your car to the max in a mountain road while blasting loud electronic music. It's literally better than sex.

This man knows of the simple joys in life

This, you guys wanted to be productive members of society and this is your punishment.

dude, i can easily cruise on my bike at 15mph. that's 1 mile every 4 minutes. so, yeah, 2.1 miles would take 8.4 minutes.

>lardass trying to cope this hard that he takes 10 min to bike less than a mile

Man 15 mph on a bike is like the same effort as walking pick up the lace if it's that short

itt: people who don't know how to get programming gigs where they can work remotely. my commute is 0.001 mile.

this does not answer the question

Bay Area amirite?

>Y-your a retard cuz I can't get a job and have to live in my parents basement and be a parasitic useless sack of shit who will die alone yet I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself.

get a load of this retard

Like 22km/h

I mean bikefags on the road are annoying if they hold up traffic but in the center of the big city what do you expect? Go fast on the highway or back roads.

Attached: 60.jpg (426x458, 41K)

>STOP LEAVING THE SCOOTERS LYING ABOUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SIDEWALK
Tha's not the scooters, that's their users.

Stay on your containment board.

Still, that same feeling on a bicycle is even way way better.

Imaging spending four hours slowly pushing up the mountain. Quiet, beautiful nature, time to ponder on life and all the good and bad decisions you made. Slowly see how the vegetation changes when you go up. Temperature going down, but because of your exercise you don't mind. Getting tired, eating loads of bananas, cause biodegradable packaging. Slowly arrive at top.
Big sense of achievement. Look around, take a chad-selfie.

Get cold, so you go down again. Go FAST, catch up on cars, plan to take corners ideally. In the meantime, absolute freeze for a few in the 40mph cold wind. Continue, pass some cars. Landscape changes from rock to grass to trees again. Feel first gusts of slightly less cold air at sunny spots in the woods. Soon, nice warmth. Arrive at your house, where your beautiful wife places a cold beer in front of you.

> Sit in car:
> Corner corner corner. Same temperature, same smell, same music as your daily commute. Only landscape is slightly more interesting.
> That feeling when you realize google streetview would have gotten you the same experience...

I can't honestly find a reason to park this toys in the middle of the street other than to piss people off
Or is it that they are retarded?

Attached: 13c3ed8.jpg (1280x1850, 317K)