My girlfriend really wants a pink laptop

My girlfriend really wants a pink laptop.
She’s stuck between the Vaio S11 and the Apple Macbook.
I told her I think she should get the Vaio because of the Macbook keyboard issues and the total lack of ports, but she says she read somewhere that Vaio laptops have a lot of problems.
Does anyone have experience with Vaio laptops? Are they good quality?

Attached: image.jpg (1200x684, 115K)

Thinkpad with gentoo installed.
You won't get a more legit answer anywhere else.

Break up with her if she doesn't want the ThinkPad tbqh

>gf really wants a pink laptop because it's pink
>gf wants the more expensive Apple Macbook because she heard rumors of Vaio having issues
And this is why women shouldn't handle money, ever.

It's not pink. It's rose gold.

just let her get the macbook you fucking retard

Build a custom pink sticker and put it on a thinkpad.

>gf wants a pink $2000 Instagram machine

My girlfriend bought a Surface for 1200 €. My T430 has better hardware and I bought and upgraded it for 400 € (FHD, i7 quadcore & 8 GB RAM).

It's totally spyware. Everything as a standard autosynced to the MS SpyCloud.

Due to the fact that's the standard of new laptops, get her a Macbook. Apple sucks, but it has less spyware implented.

Get her a Think Pad X1 Yoga and a lot of cute stickers.

thinkpad and make a custom case with fiberglass insulation and pink duct tape

expensive

A women with this setup would be wife material.

budget starter thinkpads? you have any?

>Vaio laptops have a lot of problems.
They have far less problems than macshit.

Attached: 1520973070812.jpg (2000x1333, 455K)

Why not get a pink laptop sticker?
There might be vinyl sheets you can custom slice if you get the tube from China

I have a vaio s series from 2012 back when Sony made them. Pretty sure the S11 is just a modern version. It’s pretty good. As long as it’s not a 768p TN screen. I wouldn’t buy one today though because I’m unsure about the serviceability and how Vaio’s American customer service is.

The eldergod of Linux threw away his fruitshit toddler toys for a Vaio. If it's good enough for him, it's good enough for your gf.

Attached: 1524902724874.jpg (857x856, 179K)

a woman with this setup will probably look disgusting

>women choose computers based on the colors
and this is why I'm a fucking incel

Possibly, but it's opportunity cost in my mind. Looks will fade; at least she might be a good friend.

and put an Apple sticker on it. She'll never notice the difference and, deep in your heart, you know it

Isn't there a pink XPS 13?

>My girlfriend really wants a pink laptop.
Your girlfriend a fag.

I thought they stopped making VAIO's?

Just get a skin or sticker

She wanted a MacBook from the start. She is making excuses. Just buy one or you will end up with a fight.

Linus Torvalds built an operating system? That's news to me, I thought he created a kernel and maintained it.

Just get an old thinkpad, put primer on the lid, let it dry, then put pink paint on it. Now you have a good laptop that is pink.

Alternatively, dump her and get a girlfriend who will actually listen to your advice and gather your knowledge. My gf switched from iPhone to Android and I built her desktop, and she just uses that, simply because she trusts me.

Attached: 1543025360273.jpg (500x667, 44K)

>what kind of laptop do you want?
>"pink"
the absolute state of roasties

the macbook is pretty based desu
>posted from my $2k shitposting machine

Attached: 5304A669-496F-40FC-A869-7A017EC25CAF.jpg (4032x3024, 2.06M)

Top kek

ugly and fat with sweaty hairy vagina is unappealing.

hey macbook pro, aero15x here, wanna exchange benchmark results?

If you have the money and just want the easy solution then get her a Macbook, she most probably won't bother you with endless questions about support and issues, and I'm guessing she doesn't need an specific software for anything.

If you have the time and money to paint the case of her new laptop and you can handle losing the warranty because you know it's a good model, then go for a Thinkpad carbon x1 or similar slim but durable models.

Stay away from Vaio, those models are built with a really shitty quality, even if you happen to get a durable model you'll always have that cheap plastic feeling while using it, you even start wishing it to die so you get another model.

A real man would put her in her place and tell her to stop being a dumb cunt.

They improved the keyboard in 2018 model

get her a more reasonable laptop and a pink skin.

based and red pilled

>Windows

Vaio is a meme

Just let her get the MacBook lol

Tell her that if she ever buys Apple anything, she'll only get anal sex for a year

Give her an opinion and reasons, but let her decide. If she buys the vaio and it's shit, it's your fault, if she buys the vaio and it's good then she was smart for listening to you, if she buys the mac and it's good she will be happy that she was smart, if she buys the mac and it's shit than she will be too stubborn to admit it

>but she says she read somewhere that Vaio laptops have a lot of problems
That's correct. They a shit.
But so are fagbooks. You loose, OP. Just buy a toughbook.

this, you fucking faggots at least should recognise colors

>2000 dollar facebookmachines

Stop shaming NPCs, that's mean

/Thread

>I think...
No ones cares, not even her. She wants the macbook so get that.

Unironically\thread

i think she should stay away from the dongle-station, otherwise she migh aswell khs

Just go to any decent print/decor shop and have them to wrap it in pink for 10 bucks. Seriously, why would you let your gf choose her laptop based on colour?

I am curious about the context of that picture.

you do know rose means pink right