Islam Questions

I was wondering what exactly is Islams deal.
All these so called "professional" Quran readers tell me that Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance, where they only fight when they absolutley have to defend themselves, and that Jihad is but a mental battle where you strive to improve yourself.
Yet we have ISIS waging Jihad trying to conquer the earth with their child soliders today, and back in the past we had the Ottoman empire fighting wars left and right and taking slaves from people they conquered(even though many Islamists tell me this is against their religion).
So i would like any Muslimfag or a self-proclaimed Islam expert to answer me these questions:
>What exactly is Jihad?
>Why does it say in Quran to kill all non believers?
>Why is ISIS waging Jihad?
>Why is pedophilia and rape ok in Islam?
>Why does sharia law opress women(im actually fine with this but still...)?
>If Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance, why are so many terrorists Muslim?

Thx in advance for whoever has an answer to any of these questions

Attached: 1536067284511.jpg (800x800, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4tS6-MT3WqI
youtube.com/watch?v=XrH9yiJdPeg
youtube.com/watch?v=qeAEdU4p5Cg
youtu.be/dxelJ6ADGes
discover-the-truth.com/2016/04/03/kill-them-fitna-disbelief-is-worse-than-killing-quran-2-191-194/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Islamic_law
discover-the-truth.com/2015/01/24/response-to-taqiyya-deception-lying/
youtube.com/channel/UC9JU55HpvRvCSb1TO2w_eDA
youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
youtube.com/watch?v=kohsgr4kLdM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SV3ksMAtvok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Po balijama treba topovima i raketama, a ne riječima.

islamic doctrine promotes lying in order to deceive your enemies

don't ask a muslim to be truthful about islam, look up taqiya

Baziran i crvenopiluliran

wrong board, Alice

youtube.com/watch?v=4tS6-MT3WqI

Btw Christianity supposed to be peace religions yet Crusaders killed many innocent people

the crusaders acted in defence of christendom

Post proofs

Licno se slazem sa ovim, al mislim da treba ipak da se sagleda druga strana(ako postoji)
Clears up a lot
Thank you, will look into it
Bratina
Crusades were a military response with a Religious motive aka total bullhit
It was a way to make people motivated to take up arms and fight the oncoming muslims which were closing in on Europe.
If possible dont make this a discussion about crusades and try to answer some of my questions.

Attached: 1524516071698.jpg (300x292, 10K)

same can be said about muslims

Okay bro
np

Attached: images (31).jpg (209x241, 10K)

except it can't, islam was objectively the aggressor
Islam invaded Christendom first, simple as.

youtube.com/watch?v=XrH9yiJdPeg

You seem knowledgeable, do you know by what religious motive Muslims attacked Europe?
Was it Jihad? If yes please elaborate more

You have a good taste

You see, Islam is an ideology that was great for its time and region, but isn't entirely fir for a globalized society of the 21st century. It just hasn't aged well, so to say.

Muslims are the hostages of their own religion, as when Christianity, for example, mostly consists of messages that can be interpreted in a number of ways, allowing for a more flexible approach, Islam is very strict about what can and what cannot be done. Therefore, Muslims are lead into a dead end where they cannot abandon their religion as that's the central point of self-identification for many and a key to their community, while at the same time cannot fully embrace it due to the world of the 21st century not being fir for Islam being taken literally.

>What exactly is Jihad?
Basically a war to spread Islam and widen the community.

Its not entirely like that. The ones that have to be killed with no questions asked are pagans. Its a bit different with Christians and Jews. Can explain if you like.

Using religion in its literal interpretation to gain power. Probably supported by those that want to destabilize the region.

As far as I remember, rape is not, but pedophilia didn't exist back then as a concept in the Middle East.

Because at the time of Islam emerging the system with clearly defined roles of males and females was the perfect model for community's survival.

>If Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance, why are so many terrorists Muslim?
Its not a religion of peace. Its based on expansion through conquest.

I love Serbian war music
and war music
can you share some with me?

Muslims worship the devil

After reading these two posts i can say that pretty much all of my questions have been answered.
Im really grateful to my Russian komrade for explaining all this to me but would still like him to elaborate how Christians and Jews differentiate from pagans. Thank you all for helping me out here

Attached: 1516056743896.jpg (1280x960, 191K)

You have to be over 18 to post on this board
Sorry but i dont listen to war music that much even though i really like it, so i dont really have anything to share. But one song i really like is this
youtube.com/watch?v=qeAEdU4p5Cg

Attached: 1523620409257.jpg (674x581, 92K)

In a nutshell, according to Islam, Christians and Jews are pretty much like Muslims, but unlike the latter, they haven't "evolved" religiously yet. Muslims do acknowledge all the prophets of Christianity and Judaism, but they believe that prophet Muhammad was the one carrying the ultimate message to be revealed to the believers. Muslims have accepted the final message of Allah, but Christians and Jews are still stuck in their ignorance. That is why they shouldn't be killed (unless they fight Muslims), but rather encouraged to make the final conversion.

After being redpilled by my russian comrade, i can safely say i am prepairing yet another crusade.
Thanks everyone for this wonderful thread

Attached: 1520293519978.jpg (265x265, 15K)

You are welcome.

youtu.be/dxelJ6ADGes
Subscribe to know more.

This video didnt answer any of my questions.
All it does is act as a propaganda which made it hard for me to actually find true answers.
How i know it? All these videos literally just send us a single message: Islam is perfect.
No religion is perfect, Jews and especially Christians constantly address the issues they have with the modern times, and fix rules that are obviously outdated, while Islam acts as if it needs no change. The russian guy perfectly explained it to me and unless you can explain it better without using Propaganda material, dont even try to.

how nice of him to present us with an example of taqiya at such short notice

kek

>No religion is perfect, Jews and especially Christians constantly address the issues they have with the modern times, and fix rules that are obviously outdated, while Islam acts as if it needs no change.
This proves that jews and christians follow fake religion. Quran is a word of God and it doesnt need to fix anything.

>What is Jihad?
Jihad is fighting in the cause of Allah. It can be a mental war but is still typically a physical war fought either defensively or offensively against Muslim oppressors.
>why does the Quran say kill all non believers?
These verses say "the disbelievers" and are spoken in specific contexts relating to wars with the Quraish and the Byzantines. There are separate verses that forbid breaking treaties with non believers. The only way you could interpret the killing of all disbelievers is if you abrogate the peace verses which is a rather silly thing to do while claiming the book of God is completely consistent.
ISIS is waging Jihad for what it believes is the illegitimate occupation of Israel and the West's wars in the Middle East. Osama Bin Laden uses the Hadith which allows killing of civilians as collateral damage as the West does in mordern war and twists them to mean that specifically attacking civilians is allowed.
>Paedophilia and Rape
I'm not fully sure about the paedophilia thing. Historically pedophilia was widely accepted in most societies and children were raised to be old enough to understand intercourse at a young age. The Talmud itself allows sex with pre pubescent children which is forbidden in the Quran,though I assume you're talking about hebephilia. Some people however say that Muhammad actually married Aisha at 15 since she remembers events were at a younger age she wouldn't be born. Rape is illegal outside of marriage and in marriage while a wife isn't recommended to pleasure a man a man may not force her. In slavery the concubines consent is essential as Islam does not permit physical force on slaves.
>Why does Sharia law oppress women?
Sharia laws rules on Zina(illegal sex) apply to males as well. A women gets half inheritance as she will be given a large dowry at the time of marriage and is not expected to work. A woman's testimony is actually not half that of a man.

Part 2
The Quran specifically states in financial matters that two women should be brought in place of a man not because they are predispod to lie but because they do not have expertise in the matter due to their domestic role in Islam.
>If Islam is a religion of peace why are so many terrorists Muslim?
Islam is a religion of peace in the way that action must be taken in retaliation. Many organisations like ISIS believe the West's actions of wars and secularisation are worthy of retaliation. They twist verses of war to advocate for the murder of civilians. Most of the Western terrorists like lone truck drivers are typically previously non religious Muslims who get influenced by terrorist groups that their sins should will be washed away if they commit a great act of Jihad.

This

I can see you have been brainwashed
pic related
This gentlemen on the other hand clears up a few points.
Thank you for clearing up Jihad for me.
Also i must congratulate you for being a first Muslim to actually explain how and why the verses are misunderstood. This is indeed very helpful for me. However even after this i believe that the Russian guys point is still fair.
Islam, although is misunderstood and exploited , has not aged well.
I have another question for you if you dont mind:
What is your opinion on Russains guys claims that Islam is based on expansion and conquest?

Attached: aaxZpxQo_700w_0.jpg (620x960, 39K)

The masked Arab on youtube has a lot of content explaining this shit.

Tc

A lot of Arabs are masked Swissanon
Not sure which one you think

Serbia when does your ban at Jow Forums end? No one likes you.

Yeah he's a bit of a boring twat isn't he

Please elaborate, i have no knowledge of being banned on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1523975763382.jpg (670x670, 32K)

then go back homo

>>What exactly is Jihad?
dunno
>>Why does it say in Quran to kill all non believers?
It doesn't. Context is important here, because at the time of its writing muslims were an oppressed group. The full quote basically says "fight back nigga"
Full analysis of the quote: discover-the-truth.com/2016/04/03/kill-them-fitna-disbelief-is-worse-than-killing-quran-2-191-194/
>>Why is ISIS waging Jihad?
Dunno lol, I'm not ISIS
>>Why is pedophilia and rape ok in Islam?
It isn't. There's nothing on pedophilia. On rape: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Islamic_law
>>Why does sharia law opress women(im actually fine with this but still...)?
Dunno, cultures do that sometimes. Quran itself, however, says to respect wimin
>>If Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance, why are so many terrorists Muslim?
That's just the current state of things. At one point it was Christians, at another it was Serbs :^)

>look up taqiya
Another retard. Taqiya was put in place to protect muslims, it means we're allowed to lie if our lives are threatened.
discover-the-truth.com/2015/01/24/response-to-taqiyya-deception-lying/

your ancestors would be quite pleased that you are having such an easy time invading the western world, wouldn't they

Cry harder, leaf. Your fears are made up.

Shitty bait senpai
Sounds exactly what a muslim would say about this, but i will look into it.

>Comparing the hundreds of thousands of encouraged terror attacks and killings since the inception of Islam to the of greedy popes in the medical ages trying to take back the “holy land”.
Quality meme bro

Attached: 6572B3AC-F9B3-47D3-9D7D-40A25FB2DD3D.jpg (125x93, 14K)

irreversible demographic change is already a reality in many places across europe
why don't you just go live in your own ancestral homeland?

Why don't you? I'm pretty sure your ancestors weren't born in your country.

My ancestors brought order to this land, the muslim horde brings only ruin

I'm sure it does, sweetie :-)

I agree with the leaffag,
Mass immigration cant be good.
We arent talking about hard working people who decieded to come and pursue their ambitions in the west, we are talking about a huge number of refugees who will never go back.
My country wont have this problem since its a shithole anyways, but other more advanced countries will probably be overrun because of the immigrants abusing their system and UN helping them with it.

Why should we put up with shit like Malmo?
The sky rocketing crime rates of London?
The rape gangs?
In return for what? Your genes?
Fuck off.

>Mass immigration cant be good.
No, but why blame Islam? Muslims is just what they happened to be.

The Crusades were totally and completely justified. Islam has been the religon of warmongers since its creation, the Crusades were a response to aggressive attacks and the destruction of ancient history and desecration of the holy land. The crusaders and moors slaughtered each other, there is known collateral damage on both sides. In the end Islam refuses to adapt even today, and still creates strife for themselves and for western countries all over the world. The religon is frankly outdated, completely unfair to women and children, and places bizaare responsibilities on men. Even the so-called ”liberal” policies that Islamic countries pass are a joke. My ex-girlfriend is from Lebanon and very westernized, but even she would make genuine anti-jewish/catholic comments and talk about her support for the suicide bombers and ”Jihad”

Nobody blamed Islam, well at least Islam in general.
The problem is that its a different culture, a different religion, massively settling on a foreign land. This is way too sudden and dangerous especially considering the misunderstandings between both religions.
They simply dont seem to want to adapt to a new set of laws and cultural rules that exist in countries they settled to now, which is the only problem, they wish to keep Islamic values and laws in a country that doesnt support them

>h-h-hey guyze I wanna know about a thing
>w-w-wait no what I actually wanted is to keep pushing the same tired retard shit Jow Forums has been pushing down everyone throats non-stop

Attached: 1533909266131.jpg (600x600, 96K)

youtube.com/channel/UC9JU55HpvRvCSb1TO2w_eDA

My questions have been answered and im not pushing anything here

Yay my first satanic trips

Attached: 1539034271809.gif (420x420, 713K)

>The Crusades were totally and completely justified
Some of them were, the rest were just retarded and hurt Europe even more. Remember half of the Crusades were raged against other Christians because muh butthurt Pope.

Attached: everything will burn 1536760504680.jpg (960x720, 121K)

Srebrenica je trebala da bude za sve ove pedere koji jedu govna religijom.

Baš me boli kurac ako vjeruješ da če te nočas Allah karat u dupe, ali ako počinješ da sereš s ovim u publiki ja osobito bi te poslao na Goli otok.

They're cutting girls clitoris off in the city I live in and 'marrying' girls as young as 9 off. Muslims are subhuman

Not in the quran, not my business.

Lmao okay Muslims have no connection to FGM must be the Jews right?

I hope that there really is a god, but it isn't your god, so you fucking burn.

Your god is my god and my god is yours. FGM is a culture thing, not a Islam thing.

Wahhabism is Islam

It's a seperate part of it.

>I was wondering what exactly is Islams deal.
All these so called "professional" Quran readers tell me that Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance, where they only fight when they absolutley have to defend themselves, and that Jihad is but a mental battle where you strive to improve yourself.

The thing is, for the overwhelming majority of the so called muslim world, the Quran is not the only source. There is a large body of narrations called the hadith, which in many cases simply overrides the quranic rules for them. Just as a sidenote. So while someone like may point to the Quran and say this practice is not written in there, there is a 99% chance he is either sunni or shia so the practice in question is written in the non-quranic sources. FGM is a sunni practice IIRC, but only really widespread in africa because even middle easterners seem to be mostly disgusted by it.

>Yet we have ISIS waging Jihad trying to conquer the earth with their child soliders today, and back in the past we had the Ottoman empire fighting wars left and right and taking slaves from people they conquered(even though many Islamists tell me this is against their religion).

Because they believe that allowing others to choose a way other than theirs is evil.

1/2

A part that has influence over too many western muslims
some 60% of london's muslims iirc

Ok sweetie

>it's ok for the majority of a western city's muslims to be extremist

Nice fearmongering.

>Satan recommends me a channel to learn about Islam
Im not so sure about this...
Odakle si izvukao Srebrnicu, ne znam.
Ali znam da je za Srebrnicu u potpunosti kriv UN koji se nasao da napravi "neutralnu zonu" usred ratista umesto da evakusie civile odatle.

This guy here is only baitin
This guy here keeps taking the bait.
Its obvious the brit doesnt know shit and is just a basement dwelling fag, leave him be.

I ain't baiting, I'm trying to make the retard understand.

>So i would like any Muslimfag or a self-proclaimed Islam expert to answer me these questions:
>What exactly is Jihad?
The word itself means struggle. It can be the struggle during fasting, the struggle of working hard to feed the poor or the struggle of war. The issue here is the belief about when war is justified.
It only says to kill them when it is talking about the wars that happened
They believe it is their job to "liberate" muslim countries from rulers they deem deviant and because they believe it is immoral to allow people to choose a way other than theirs. They believe it is their divine duty to commit these attacks and wage these wars.
For rape to be allowed it would require slaves or prisoners of war. Many believe that it is justified to have sex with those due to hadith like Sahih Bukhari 8:77:600. As for child marriages, it is because the hadith state that one of the wives of hte prophet (Aisha), was 9 years old when the marriage was consumed.
Because it is believed (and rightfully so) that women need the guidance of men and because there is a fear of them doing adultery and things like that. I believe the mainstream goes to extremes often though.
Because the muslim mainstream, particularly sunnism has scriptures which override quranic rules and give an example of how to act, which includes killing the apostates and child marriages. There is a large body of narrations that shows an ideal of how to act and this is included in this "ideal".

Yeah, all I can say is I feel pity for europeans and shame for my deviant brothers.

>A woman's testimony is actually not half that of a man.
In the case of adultery at least, it certainly is

Mm, yes fear mongering..
I guess I just imagined all those radical muslims marching through london in support of shariah law

Small crowd of muslims = all muslims

...try again sweetie.

You're brown, aren't you?

No, but you look mexican, don't you?

t. muhammed achmed muhammed achmed muhammed the 4th

remove kebab
youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI

>serbia
>islam
le remove kebab face
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

Try again when you get sick dubs in a row

everyone knows it's all America hoolywood twist made by the Gov, business & Midia, to promote the Gov, business & Midia.
make up villains and bad ideas, promote heroes and good ideas, nice job, pay us, get poorer, we get richer.
the bad good idea is theire clothing, midia and business, just notice how simple and all equal all villains are, that would fuck up the clothing business industry..
as basic and obvious as that.

youtube.com/watch?v=kohsgr4kLdM
there is only one Mauzer

Nisam ništa slabo mislio, brate srbin. Nisam nacionalist i zapravo mislim da smo svi mi balkanci isto govno.
Ne znam ko je kriv i zapravo me boli kurac, meni je samo jasno da su nevini ljudi najebali zbog nekih idiotov. Samo kažem da bi bilo bolje ako bi umjesto njih nevinih stale ove budale što se sada kurče i uništavaju naše kulture. Ako neko želi azil nek ga uzme i nek je sretan da ga je dobio, ne da se kurči po centru glavnog grada i želi da mu se sve što želi daruje jer je "nevini izbjeglica".

Inašte šta je bilo prije 100 godina i šta se mrze neki drugi ljudi baš me briga -- Ti i ja smo tu sad, a ja protiv tebe nemam ništa i kad dođem u Beograd tamo sam sa nasmiješkom na licu, također i u Zagrebu i Sarajevu itd.
Puno ljubavi iz Ljubljane!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SV3ksMAtvok

>bumperino

>kerdasi amaq

fuck off, leave islam, i did

>What exactly is Jihad?
resistance or something. basically spreading islam
it wants to establish muslim rule over the world
to kill hypocrites and non believers
savages
it sees women as 1/2 of man.
no it is not.

Quran was written by some maniac in 7th century who claimed to see "Gabriel". At first Quran mentioned 3 gods, then corrected it and termed those verses as "demonic verses", Muhammad claimed jinn possessed him and made him narrate the 3 gods thing.

Earlier muslims used to pray in the direction of jerusalem, then they shifted to kaaba. Muhammad couldnt capture jerusalem and subjugate jews in there, so he captured, kaaba, a pagan temple and made it "house of god"

There are many many contradictions in Quran, dont take it seriously

Jihad.
1 is the internal struggle to be a good Muslim.
2 to bring the rest of the world under the sway of Islam.

Ex muslim here. I mostly agree with him yet I'm going to add a little or more.

> Basically a war to spread Islam and widen the community.
And also a war against all non believers.

> Its not entirely like that. The ones that have to be killed with no questions asked are pagans. Its a bit different with Christians and Jews. Can explain if you like.
Also apostates are killed.

> Its not a religion of peace. Its based on expansion through conquest.
Islam will be a religion of peace, only if the entire population of Earth is Muslims, everyone following its orders perfectly.

A religion of pure dogma and oppression if you have free will and mind.
A religion of peace only if you are spineless, mindless sheep.

Im not a muslim

It's alleged that Islam's true origin is Petra not Mecca. Mecca was imposed on it.