Got this today to replace my razer phone 1

Got this today to replace my razer phone 1

How did I do?

Attached: oneplus-6t-mclaren-13.jpg (770x577, 67K)

Not bad at all. But I think the McLaren is more of a gimmick than anything else. If I were you I'd get the normal variant.

>not getting an Italian engineered Ferrari phone

>Faster charging is a gimmick

Attached: shrug.jpg (1090x926, 68K)

>wanting an over priced piece of Italian garbage that will break at first opportunity

Attached: 11a3.png (353x334, 149K)

>IMPLYING F1 CARS ARENT LITERALLY REBUILT FROM SCRATCH AFTER EVERY RACE

>implying we were talking about F1 bullshit

This team is depressing nowadays desu senpai.

Faster charging is good but wasn't dash charging already extremely good? Isn't it like $200 more than the normal model? Not sure that justifies it.

>Destroying your battery is a good feature

>EVERY CYCLE YOU PUT ON YOUR BATTERY KILLS IT A LITTLE BIT MORE EACH TIME

HOT, SEXY

70 bucks and it's about 11-15% faster from 0-50% then the curve matches dash charge/quick charge.

It's really up to you if you think it's worth it the orange accents are not for everyone.

Attached: IMG_20180218_193542.jpg (695x695, 144K)

I've been thinking about getting a P'9983

Attached: p9983_keyvisual_m.jpg (1226x1228, 534K)

>no headphone jack
>notch
sorry fren it's trash

Do you even own a McLaren? Having a McLaren phone not no McLaren car must bre pretty sad.

>HE DOESNT OWN A MCLAREN

THE F1 WAS EVERY 90S KIDS DREAM

Attached: the legend.jpg (2038x1365, 730K)

Why not a passport?

*sip* yup, now mclaren, that was a real sports car. *lowers window to get hundred mph winds*

I've got a Passport

Volvo 240 and nokia 3310 lyf

But Mclaren is British

Yeah, the difference is the outer shell(carbon fiber, orange accents), extra 2gb of ram(lets be honest, it'll never be used. even 6gb is overkill, so obviously 10gb is a waste) and the faster charging... Plus the extra accessories that only a dweeb would display.

Imo it isnt worth it, and my fav color is orange.

and yet, its more reliable

They didn't even use the papaya orange.

Get a dumbphone

It actually makes it feasible to keep your battery in that least-stressful 20-80% range because you can get a useful charge so quickly, so you end up extending the lifecycle if you're smart about it.