Probably the funniest video i've watched today, unironically go check it out

Probably the funniest video i've watched today, unironically go check it out.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YIjoyvw4jDw

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (900x900, 46K)

fucking shill

remember to use invidio.us to prevent these people from getting ad revenue or views
it's like piracy but for youtube

Thx user, it's a shame they cucked Hooktube but I'm glad there's still alternatives.

Attached: felix_by_kelsuisp-dazvcgm.png (288x431, 88K)

HAHAHAHAH FUKC THAT WAS FUNNY SO FUNNY I LET OUT A LITTLE BIT OF POO POO FROM MY BUTT HOLE NOW MY PANTS ARE ALL POOPY AND I NEED TO TAKE THEM OFF AND GET NAKED AND WASH MY CLOTHES AND ALSO MY BODY SO I CAN CLEAN UP THE POOP

WHY DOES THIS WHITE GUY USE A BLACK AVATAR?

He's black. You're kind of being a dick today, Binlan.

this guy is not black he doesnt sound black he doesnt act black he doesnt talk black. he pretends to be black so he can get famous online.

This.

He doesnt sound like an American black he doesnt act like an American black he doesnt talk like an American black

because he's Canadian.

his voice is white retard

canadian blacks are not like american blacks
they sound just like us

No, binlan. Canadians don't have American accents.

even if he talks white and is culturally white he would have a black voice

not talking about an accent retard

Idiots

pretty sure they are just him trying to cover up for his whiteness.

You guys seriously can't be this fucking stupid.

american blacks speak the way they do because of their culture though, a culture that never existed in canada
the tone of his voice is also a result of his familie's time in canada
as I said american blacks and canadian blacks SOUND DIFFERENT

I HAVE HEARD CANADIAN NIGGERS SPEAK I HAVE HEARD DRAKE
DRAKE IS WHITE; JEWISH; VERY VERY WHITE CULTURALLY
HE IS RAISED AS WHITE

BUT I CAN TELL
FROM HIS VOICE
THAT HE IS A NIGGER

I CAN TELL THAT EMINEM A WIGGER IS WHITE AS WELL
USELESS CANADIAN RETARDS
YOU ARE NOW MY NUMBER ONE ENEMY ON THIS FUCKING SITE

that only means his family didn't do as much interracial breeding, suomi
jesus
it's not that hard

Oh, you are that fucking stupid. Never mind.

he said in one of his videos that he's half huwhite
and stop bumping this shit thread for fucks sake

HE IS, AT MOST, 12,5% BLACK. THEREFORE HE IS NOT BLACK.

MULATTOS SOUND BLACK

HE HASNT DONE A FACE REVEAL AND HE DOES CONTENT FOR WHITE REDDITORS/PLEBS OF Jow Forums. HE SOUNDS LIKE WHITE PEOPLE DO. HE HAS NEVER GIVEN ANY EVIDENCE FOR BEING BLACK OTHER THAN SAYING THAT HE IS HALF BLACK. CLEARLY; HE IS WHITE!

well his skin is brown so he isn't white either
what would you call him?

Finnish

AND SINCE YOU ARE PROBABLY ONE OF THESE IDIOTS TELLING ME THAT YOU ARE BLACK EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE CLEARLY WHITE HERE IS MY MESSAGE FOR YOU:

I COULD NOT SIT THROUGH THAT 4 MINUTE VIDEO IT WAS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE UNFUNNY GARBAGE. YOU ARE A TIMID WHITE INCEL BITCH. YOU WILL NEVER GET BIG ON YOUTUBE. 200K SUBS MAX AND YOU WILL HAVE TO GET A LOT MORE RACIST FOR EVEN THAT MUCH. AND THEN YOU WILL BE OUTED AS THE WHITE PIECE OF SHIT THAT YOU ARE. WHITE BOI.

SHOW ME HIS FUCKING SKIN; HIS FACE; HIS BODY AND I WILL BELIEVE YOU.

oh and 12.5% actually qualifies as black in the canadian black community because they aren't racist like american blacks and we really don't have that many black people to begin with

SHUT THE FUCK UP WHITE BOI YOU CLEARLY WANT TO BE BLACK BUT YOU ARE NOT AND NEVER WILL BE. AND YOUR OPINIONS ARENT JUSTIFIED BY HAVING A BLACK GREAT GRANDFATHER.

lol I'm a scottish mutt, but I'm not mudblood

REMEMBER WHEN YOU MADE THIS POST YOU SAID HIS SKIN IS BROWN: HAVE YOU SEEN HIS SKIN OR ARE YOU A RETARD WHO BELIEVES THAT THE ANIME PICTURE IS ACTUALLY HIM?

Why don't you just message him, Rage-Fin?

I left a comment

suomi you forgot to ask a very important question
Why the fuck would a white guy pretend to be black?

I answered it.>he pretends to be black so he can get famous online.
He acts like a token black, uses a carttoon avatar and says generic shit. He is clearly a white piece of shit and what he is doing is probably (hopefully) illegal.
Rachel Dolezal, Faggot.

Fuck off dude.
Leave my thread.
Leave my country.
Now.

Attached: M0238Cpk_400x400.jpg (302x302, 15K)

oh yeah lol, I remember her
she's mentally ill though, isn't she?

This whitey is committing FRAUD

Rachel was mentally ill, this guy is doing it to gain extra attention. this guy is one of us probably one of you two canadians. So he has seen niggers repeat white things and he has seen women make thousands of dollars by doing that. Clearly this guy is not a retard like you guys because he knows that this can get him some money(not alot and only temporarily) so he wont have to live on neetbux alone.

And your proof is that he doesn't sound American, even though he's Canadian?

Misinformed is half black and half Portuguese.
Now leave my thread alone, you've fucking ruined it.

my last post. fuck you all.

He doesn't sound black. You are clearly baiting me. Every child learns to separate black and white voices at a very young age. Fuck you.

PROVE IT. POST HIS FUCKING FACE.

Attached: mlk smiles in the future.jpg (540x720, 110K)

No, you are making the claim that he's white. The onus of proof is on you. Why wouldn't he just affect an American black voice if what you say is true? You've clearly never been to Canada if you think that Canadian blacks sound like American blacks.

I sent him a direct message, he has under 1k followers so i'm sure he'll respond soon.

lol that's what you get for being a shill

Just send him a link to this thread.

I'm not being paid though.

Done and dusted.

>shilling for free

Attached: 1495322841592.jpg (184x184, 14K)

He responded.
Now i'm going to delete this thread lol.
Gg guys.

Attached: Screenshot_20181113-220838.png (720x1440, 108K)

Haha good idea. Then you can go CHARGE YOUR GODDAMN PHONE.

this

Haha!

plot twist : this entire debate was just that one jewtuber proxyfaging and arguing with himself so he can bump his shill thread

stop

bump