Giant of Kandahar

I'm doing some pretty heavy research on this rumor, and things connected to it. I'm certain that there are Veterans from Afghanistan who lurk here.

Can any of you tell me if you first heard of the rumors of the Giant of Kandahar, what you heard, and how the story was told? I would be very grateful for any information.

Attached: 1513234023275.jpg (480x360, 43K)

Bump

bumparoo. I've loved this story since the first time i saw it on here. I would love to see/read more about it. Or any other weird shit that happened there. so many good stories.

Its the "Beast of Kandahar" and its not a fucking giant, they were talking about a drone or a black project aircraft.

Actually it was the RQ-170 Sentinel.

>RQ-170 Sentinel.
gtfo out of my thread shill

How am I a shill? Thats what the "Beast of Kandahar" is. Not some fucking fantasy giant, you homo.

This

>Giant of Kandahar
wat

> looking for soldiers who certainly died to "friendly fire" or suicided after they got home due to PTSD
good luck

Disregard all the shill posters

Just because you got called out and corrected within the first 3 posts doesnt mean anyone is a shill. Dont be such a faggot. You were wrong, i corrected you, end of thread.

whatever kiddo im older than you

Is that right? And what does that have to do with this thread? Just how old are you my Swedish friend?

>US soldier gets fragged by racemixed Chad
pottery.

Fuck off faggot, I don't even believe in the giant bullshit and even I know you're shilling.

Shilling about what? What am I trying to get hidden? That this fucking retard thinks there are giants in Afghanistan?

Its just a CIA Agent, - They try to derail all threads regarding secret things

Attached: 11d8d795d7c43c1ee653a334a73537fd.png (535x742, 15K)

He touched my peepee

Attached: damn.png (500x500, 11K)

>tfw some Nephalim survived the Flood

Attached: Get the floods.jpg (482x960, 98K)

It's a nephilim, they still live underground until the end times when all the beasts will be unleashed on mankind

Reports of giants have been a thing for hundreds, even thousands of years. Are races of big people really such a hard concept to imagine?

So, is this in any way related to Andre the Giant videos followed by us soldiers killing a giant in afghanistan I've been watching 30 minites ago?"I mean - what are the fucking chances?

so the Sumerians tell the true story of our creation. Giants (red beards) came down from the heavens (space) in rings of fire (saucers) and settled here for a time to mine gold, they created a race of short slaves, had sex with them when they started to die out, and then fled and left the slaves behind. enter modern man. Sumer is modern-day Iraq. Ever seen the muzzies with the red beards? their ancestors fucked heavily with aliens... Iraq war......ancient relics....get it yet?

Define "giant". To manlets anyone over 5'8" is a giant.

did you know over 49% of americans believe in Angels and OP is a faggot because he believes some giant some how managed to live for years by itself.

Isn't that just Ganondorf though? What the fuck is the purpose of this thread.

im listening user

There's an entire segment on youtube regarding the things he pointed out. Common knowledge stuff. We could use some actual pasta here.

thats the story....99% of our DNA is 'alien' for a reason...NONE of us are from here...lol...man has yet to explain the huge gap between modern man and neanderthal..there is absolutely no evidence of a mass evolution, but there is plenty of evidence of genetic manipulation...

>muzzies with the red beards
They dye their beards with boiled goat piss and shit to bleach it to red, you fucking retard.
Stop shitposting about some streetfighter character stomping thru some sandnigger village, you complete assgoblin

Giants are basically people who are over 8 feet tall and have no deformities or spinal disorders. There's a surprisingly frequent mention of these tall buggers having 6 fingers on each hand, which I find a little too strange to simply be a coincidence, especially since so many sightings occurred before the internet.

>2002
>Patrol of fuck ups
>Were not supposed to be there
>2 day shake down and deprogram
>young Corporal user saved memory card with pics up his ass
>2003
>young (now Sergeant) user killed by friendly fire
>the end

fear. i can smell it. embrace yourself, user. this IS who you really are.

I dont believe that
check this image

Humanity is from earth

It progressed and peaked in ancient Atlantis Pic related

Attached: ceef3275611596bd46cdbeeff66c59f4210a4a6f682634f91a62626a73382d36.png (1920x766, 307K)

He's a big guy.

Attached: 1540834024733.gif (390x212, 1.04M)

Take a deep breath. Hold it...forever.

Grumpy?

I asked my brother, and he thinks it’s a fairy tail, but he did see some dudes reaching near 7’0. He did say something about that Chinook with seal team 6 that went down. Seal team 6 were ‘canoeing’ the dead.
>shooting the top of the skull forming a V-shaped on top of the head
>Taliban got pissed
>Taliban got someone on the inside
>down goes the Chinook
>US command looked the other way
>Taliban and US command came to an agreement that desecration on both sides would stop
Of course that’s just speculation.

Attached: EB7C3E4F-7BA5-4165-A8F6-A39C5DAFA243.jpg (604x453, 83K)

The paranormies podcast did an EP on this with a soldier who claims to have been there. It's over an hour long and very detailed.

Bump for nephilim

This proves flat earth by the way

But why is this on Jow Forums?

>top secret military operations and weapon tests get code names
>IT WAS A REAL GIANT

Attached: brainlet17.jpg (456x810, 27K)

Is it getting in the way of your Miley Cyrus Incest thread? FUCK YOU.

See retard?