True wireless in-ear headphones - which are worth their ridiculous price?

I know it's a meme, but I love how truly wireless headphones look - gives me such a cyberpunk vibe.
Know it's a faggot thing to say, but what are your opinions and recommendations when it comes to TRULY wireless headphones.

Attached: ATH-CKR7TW.jpg (500x500, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_6_Hq8PFAHU
s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Airpods if you don't mind their lack of isolation (great for hearing cars while you cross the road), but Jabra Elite 65T's might be good according to reviews.

Does anyone have experience with those Jabras? Jabra has a couple of models ranging from like 160 euros to 280 euros. Is it worth to pay for the sport models? I would use them on a stationary bicycle in a gym.

Sennheiser True Wireless and the samsung Iconx 2018, great reccomendarions from collegues who got them

my gf is getting me the jabras for christmas. even though i initially don't like memetoothshit i'm encline to give them a shot. i'm a bit scared bescause i've always used high end wired earphones and i listen to a lot of bass heavy music so i don't know if they will holw up, anyway, thanks for reading my blog

Attached: 71a6o5psNWL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 12K)

inb4 bass heavy means minecraftstep
shut up i'm an adult
youtube.com/watch?v=_6_Hq8PFAHU

which model?

They have too crappy battery life right now.

>true wireless
I've seen this phrase a few times now. What does it mean? I thought headphones are either wireless or not, not to much in between.

only the in-ear phone. nothing between.

Ah, thanks.

>What does it mean?
It means what it says. No wires. If your headphones have wires, it's not true wireless.

Well, the device will still have wires, just not sticking out. I thought 'wireless' just covered the connection between the headphones and the other device.

original model ? not the sport one

You can get plenty of cheap (sub $50) pairs from China. Just check Aliexpress or any of the other chink sites. Ask in /csg/

wireless are referred to those connecting both buds to each other, around your neck, but with bluetooth tech to sync with your device.
truly wireless are independent, not-connected buds, and also, of course, bluetooth.

The fuck is true wireless? Is there some invisible wire coming out of my airdots?

> The fuck is true wireless? Is there some invisible wire coming out of my airdots?
yes, it's called bluetooth

s click aliexpress com/e/cehTOrU8

I own these ones, the Jabra Elite 65t's. They are awesome. I run and lift at the gym with the regular non sport version and they work great. I'd buy the sport version so I wear them in the shower.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 8K)

how is the sound quality ?

Wait for the Sennheiser ones user.