/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Audio player arrives quickly • Update from DIY powerbank user • Shiny chink router arrives • Trackballs are still a thing • "Please understand" • HDMI cable and anime shorts [sic] • Anons last 11.11 haul arrives • Based • Autismo pins and meme IEMs • The life of an eBay seller • Phone screen protector arrives intact Previous thread

Attached: csg-santa.jpg (800x533, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/ioutdoor-T2-Rugged-Phone-IP68-Waterproof-Shockproof-Cold-Resistant-Walkie-talkie-Powerbank-Flashlight-4500mAh-Russian-keyboard/32901283514.html
aliexpress.com/item/only-90s-kids-remember-this/32826689501.html
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_009208241511.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lGsZLjBjPlw
youtu.be/Fa7TOx0A2M0?t=404
youtu.be/d3up8Niy_Iw?t=555
youtu.be/SDfUui7xRjA?t=281
vocaroo.com/i/s150WZczhwdd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based and redpilled

Are there any reputable Chinese brands for hiking backpacks?

How long till next sale?

chink shit is here to stay, chinese shopping belong to reddit

I mean fuck, they call anyone that's not a Han mongoloid gwailo, so fuck em

Any good bookshelf speakers or good noise isolating headphones/iems?

aliexpress.com/item/ioutdoor-T2-Rugged-Phone-IP68-Waterproof-Shockproof-Cold-Resistant-Walkie-talkie-Powerbank-Flashlight-4500mAh-Russian-keyboard/32901283514.html

Ordered this dumbphone for my old dad. He's not into smartphones and works outside a lot.
I was intrigued by the massive battery and ruggedness of it.

I have those airpod knock-offs. They sound horrible. Worse audio quality than an old rotary phone.

just buy one at Decathlon ffs

>yellow maga hat
>match my yellow vest
>for the day of the rope
i'm gonna point out why you're a dumb fucker, the french who started this yellow vest to protest thing are protesting against the government, the french also have a history of revolution, where they killed the people in power, so you plan on protesting against the government to kill them or what you retarded fuck?

link to some normal foam tips ?

the i10s or an older model ?

These are the people who are against evolution and progress but they want their free speech and the idea of democracy.

Logic doesn't apply to them.

and a microtech counterfeit. this thing has an absurd kick when opening. it's also gigantic so pretty much a novelty piece. i mean OTF aren't generally for actual use either ways.

Attached: .jpg (2000x1500, 1.67M)

just look at the size of this fucker.

Attached: .jpg (3264x2448, 3.25M)

I looked and it's actually i7S TWS

yeah they sound like shit and they cost like 8$. what this user bought are a really good replica with wireless charging. they are suppose to sound as good as the airpods and cost third the price. even the i9s are suppose to sound ok. the only difference is that the battery life is like 2-3 hours. thought about buying them but i don't want to get brain cancer

>folding tanto
Where is your fedora?

you're blind and retarded? that's nice to know

Apparently the Merchant unlisted Fifine K669 and relisted it for higher price. What's a decent chink mic you can recommend?

the ones in the sports section of aliexpress look pretty good, they are in tan and with a lot of molle "connections"

your dumb

I just bought a Switch! It will be arriving tomorrow.

Are there any chink musthaves?
Some silly controllers, powerbanks or sd cards?

the switch is pretty temperamental with third party accessories, be careful that you don't brick it

Could get a decent usb power supply.

Transparent replacement case
aliexpress.com/item/only-90s-kids-remember-this/32826689501.html

what bluetooth controller should i get for emulating with my phone? i want one that puts controls on both sides of my phone

You're*

mr president your fired

>i want one that puts controls on both sides of my phone
ipega has controllers like this

Glass screen protector.
Triwing screwdrivers for when the joycons inevitably fail.
And maybe a rcm loader if you want to hack it.

Why is there a diamond there

What's a good pencil?
Want a mechanical one, haven't had one in a while. Heard the Kuru Toga is good shit.
(Technically jap shit but ordering from chinks so)

I have the kuru toga roulette
Pretty good. Remember though it's just a cheap pencil so don't expect fancy build.

Can I use a visa gift card to buy from gearbest or aliexpress?

OP6 a good deal ?

gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_009208241511.html

Looking for some Chink shit that will help me with sleeping/getting up in the morning. Any recommendations?

xiaomi pencils

maybe a wakeup light?

Finally got this from aliexpress 1/2

Attached: 20181215_143951.jpg (4032x1960, 2.28M)

anime pillow

Hopefully, it is good 2/2

Attached: 20181215_144102.jpg (4032x1960, 2.35M)

Can you confirm the ethernet ports are gigabit with iperf or something? What kind of throughput can you get with the wireless AC?

Attached: 1474600420981.png (696x678, 174K)

I requested a refund on gearbest. They responded extremely quickly. Then they asked me why i want to cancel the order. Wtf why did it matter?

Isn't it standard question for cancellation in any online store?

w2c

youtube.com/watch?v=lGsZLjBjPlw

Attached: aids.jpg (1079x616, 56K)

No idea but i told them i bought different iems from another store they gearbest doesn't carry and now they've gone silent. I'm worried they'll change the status to shipped then say "we can't refund you anymore"

chink haul user here, I noticed that they did not ship the flash cover along with the lens cover and disputed and got all my money back. Kind of feel bad, was hoping they would reship the item instead but oh well

Super excited about my $5 tape. It's definitely a world of difference compared to the ones that came with the case but it gets the job done. Now I can mount my radiators without worrying about paint damage and it serves as an anti vibration/shroud as well.

100/10 highly recommended

Attached: IMG_20181215_162134~01.jpg (2560x1920, 1.31M)

Buncha chinkshit came in.
ABS case and generic looking kz case for my KZ's
They seem to be made fine.
Wellendorff microsd 8gb, because I really don't need more than that.
Tested in h2test, write speed is about as slow as you'd expect from a cheap-ass card.
Has "Video and photo holographic writing and restore the color fidelity"

Attached: IMG_20181215_200210.jpg (4952x3888, 3.59M)

FRENS, look at what came!!

Attached: IMG_20181215_215156.jpg (4000x2000, 2.62M)

I need a drone that I can take a photo or a video with, preferably with it's own controller.
I got 50 CAD.
Load me up Jow Forums

dude weed lmao

Attached: 1543769411164.jpg (7952x5304, 2.95M)

Attached: 1426967341003.jpg (200x194, 11K)

>he uses windows

Attached: 1540636875626.jpg (768x768, 45K)

If it is VISA you can without any problems

Not gonna happen.
You can find a drone with camera for that kind of money, but it will be interlaced VGA in best case scenario; and video from drone from camera without stabilization (especially in such low resolution) is unwatchable.
If you really want to try and 50 leaf bucks is all you have, take a look at Eachine E56 (I'd order Eachine produvts from Banggod — it's their inhouse brand) or E51 —it's not gonna be much better that that for that kind of money.
Maybe take a look at some JJRC model — H37, for example.
If you want decent photos and videos from the drone, your only — and I mean only — option is DJI.
Hera are some examples of video you can get with them — with timestamps.
youtu.be/Fa7TOx0A2M0?t=404
youtu.be/d3up8Niy_Iw?t=555
youtu.be/SDfUui7xRjA?t=281

I n-need it for work stuff and photoshop.

Attached: 1528828476905.gif (702x720, 407K)

>he uses ganoo/shit

Attached: slut41.jpg (581x603, 64K)

got pic/filename related
here's quality: vocaroo.com/i/s150WZczhwdd

Attached: Yanmai-SF-922B-Professional-Condenser-USB-Microphone.jpg (950x950, 67K)

i got the same thing few months back and i had issues with low volume in discord and some games

quality is decent but no one can hear you, external amplifying program helped a little though

Why do you need that thing?

some people want audio quality better than a $0.60 lapel mic

its not better though

around a month ago I've asked to recommend me a decent quality mic, someone suggested this one

Why do you need a mic, it's not like you're going to talk to anyone.

Attached: 1533440357189.png (535x687, 379K)

Any fellow tacobros know what the hell is going on with sepomex? For some reason I can't check where my chink shit is.

Attached: Frost_20181208_115323_8378865758334985400.jpg (1080x986, 60K)

How common is it for sellers to claim an item is "out of stock" through messages and insist you cancel order for "I don't want this item anymore"?

whenever you find real deals

checked.

not that common. normally they print up a shipping label and pretend to ship it and sit on it for a few weeks untill stock comes in. If they want you want you to cancel they really fucked up and you have the poor communists life and that of their whole family in your hand.

TWS i10 REVIEW:

Simply Awesome. I got these for my sis and mom for xmas. Im not the biggest fan of nu-apple and nupods but as a practically perfect copy for 1/6 the price of the real thing they are pretty amazing. Looks are perfect. The case is perfect and supports wireless charging, Pairing is seamless. I experienced no drop outs.

Attached: IMG_7017.jpg (3264x2448, 1.61M)

i got a new job a month ago and haven't splurged on anything yet

what's some chink shit that's cool for a few hundred bucks?

Audio quality is top notch. I have heard the real airpods and these are the same. Very good vocals for podasts. I played around with the eq and crossfeed on my iphone flac player (canopener iOS) and managed to get a pretty enjoyable sound. I thrash my ears with very loud music from my DSD DAP and NIGBASS IEMs and was totally suprised that the i10 loudness really didnt leave me wanting for anything. These are definitely good enough for me to use while cycling / excercising.

Attached: IMG_7013.jpg (3264x2448, 1.12M)

your mum and sis are gonna love you when those batteries explode and they do their best Kingsman impression

Battery: I went for a ride with them and got the 1.5 hours advertised life at full music volume. I plopped them back in the case and it did its thing. The touch controlls on the side work perfectly for changing tracks, answering calls. The microphone and call quality is excellent.

i10 tws gets 10/10 ... a real genuine fake. warning do not get any other model the rest totally suck.

Attached: IMG_7012.jpg (3264x2448, 1.03M)

Survival of the fittest.

chinked

Attached: IMG_20181215_195629.jpg (4000x2000, 3.12M)

Attached: slut.gif (500x491, 376K)

EDIT: the advertised battery life of the i10 tws is 3 hours for music. I just went for 1.5 hour ride.

half the fun of chink shit is learning how to fix chink shit. Dont even think of super-gluing that. (You) want 2 part epoxy nigga [PIC RELATED]

Attached: IMG_6912.jpg (3264x2448, 1.51M)

>slut.gif
YOU TAKE THAT BACK

MUH GAWD user
THINK OF THE VAGINAS

>slut
Lol.

/a/ ------------>

anime weebsite

Attached: slut13.png (810x810, 492K)

Attached: 1511984191423.jpg (604x580, 185K)

lmao
seems like a pretty easy fix, clean the indentation on the jack and fill that shit with epoxy. clean overfill before it settles

how much was that

>epoxy instead of CA
>for plastics
Unless that thing is meant to be flexible, superglue is likely the best way to go, epoxy seldom sticks to plastics. If it is meant to be flexible, perhaps hot glue or some sort of silicone adhesive will do you proper, since the CA glue would just crack. Try a bit of 2-part on both materials and if it sticks to both then go for it, but chances are you'll have to go for something else.

My 2 year old Redmi note 3 Pro has started shutting down at mid battery randomly, saying it ran out.
Is it time to change?
How are the newest Redmi? Sticking with Xiaomi cause I loved this one.

Attached: 1420704207344.jpg (500x575, 24K)

replace the battery unless you absolutely have to upgrade

It's a non removable battery.
Unless there is actually a way to replace that one?

yes
>open the case
>separate the battery from the chassis (probably uses adhesive so use a light touch)
>disconnect battery ribbon from motherboard connector
>repeat steps in reverse order

Just got one of these in the mail. They're on sale right now for Advertised to do 100Mbps full speed
>ACTUAL speed is less than 5Mbps!
>Chipset inside it is Corechip RD9700
>Plug And Play on Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
>Official drivers from manufacturer require login to their own official website, absolutely fucking bullshit
>Unknown Linux support

Even for the price they're going for it's absolutely not worth it. The speeds this thing is capable of are abysmal which is probably why it's on sale. If you ever need one of these, do yourself a favor and spend a few more on something that's capable of delivering on such a basic function as this was supposed to do. I even have a screenshot with a LAN network test if anyone wants to see.

TL;DR it's shit

Attached: 2018-12-15_224210.png (1484x721, 338K)

>corechip
>a chink discount IC vendor

Just imagine how shit you have to make your chips if you want to compete against realtek in cost.

>randomly decide to try my "stainless steel" tweezers again
>they do not pluck hairs at all
>they're a literal scam
>why do i even keep them around, they're garbage

Just finished sucking myself off while using my new Boarseman CX98s. Really good noise isolation, could barely hear my own slurping. I'll definitely be doing that again

thats cool but it seems way to expensive for what you get

> Redmi note 3 Pro
You mean redmi note 3, with snap650?
Redmi note 5 pro/6 pro(the same shit except for notched screen in 6), but it wont be that much of upgrade in sense of performance;
mi a2/mi8 lite(also almost same shit - a2 is android one, regular screen, aluminium body and 3000mah battery; 8lite is miui, notched screen, glass body and 3350mah battery, everything else is the same) - dont mind the names, they are in usual redmi note price range.
Also there is pocophone f1, its like your rn3 once was - powerful af, but every other component is relatively shitty, but its more expensive.
Thats it for current xiaomi phones, everything cheaper is unreasonably underpowered, and it seems you dont want to pay for "flagship" devices.

S E E T H I N G

Attached: IMG_7020.jpg (3264x2448, 1.37M)