nyaa.si/view/1097157
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Think I'll stick to yify

Wtf

nyaa.si/view/1097157

Autism

The fuck?

whats it called when you only change the pixels that change scene to scene

so say you have an all black screen that fades to some white letters like in the intro title, you wouldnt redraw the whole screen just the white lettering part

Oh nvm its just IRC again. Datahoarder pls kys yourself

That's peak autism. I love it.

Attached: Peak_Autism.png (1395x5784, 2.2M)

Interframe compression

this is amazing

based weebs

based mpv

Why is 360p bigger?

why waste this autism on something as useless as pop team epic instead of something actually good?

Attached: Australia.webm (960x540, 2.29M)

Because memes i guess

You didn't even read past the first few headlines, did you? They left the 360p subtitle track uncompressed, while they applied zlib compression for the 1080p release.

holy shit

VLC BTFO again. I want to know how this works on MPC-HC but I know my toaster will croak if I try.

Those pixel boundary artifacts are quite cool, reminds me of scanlines.

>.mkv and mpc-hc anime faggotry
>muh fanwhoring around TL/scanlation/encoding group
god its beyond retarded these faggots need to die

looks pretty A E S T H E T I C desu

It says right there it doesn't work on MPC-HC.

>t. i hate people enjoying things.

I didn't bother reading the table.

It says it works with CCCP, which is MPC-HC with VSFilter/madVR, and CCCP hasn't been updated in years.

I should see how it works with xysubfilter.

But why?

Attached: 1541503814623.png (616x572, 245K)

For the glory of Satan, of course.

Sometimes fooling around leads to something good. Usually it does not, but that's normal for anything.

NOPE

Holy shit.

So this is an attempt at lossless video compression via storing video info in subtitles, am I correct?

Now that would be fun.

Those 1080p notes kek

>when you encode the video into litteral fucking SUBTITLES

THE

ABSOLUTE

FUCKING

MADMAN

Yes

wait so this shows actual video frames that were encoded lossless into subtitle file? its cool and all but the amount of size it takes up is just to big..13min 43gb?

it's anime you turd

Well, he's storing the information of each individual pixel and then only applies zlib compression to the subtitle track. I imagine nobody involved thought it was gonna be efficient.

MPV
P
V

Then why the fuck is the readme so fucking poor? What is it with software people being unable to write consice info?

It takes a certain amount of autism to even conceive of something like this.

What's the problem? What these subtitle tracks contain is explained in "What are these magic subtitle files?" and as for how, he goes into detail under "This sounds insane. How long did it take you and WHY!?" also linking the php file used to create these monstrosities.