What technology can get rid of these little shits?

What technology can get rid of these little shits?

Attached: gnats.jpg (600x450, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

outline.com/3pkBCj
youtube.com/watch?v=1m0TQjBRcFo
smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XDMPC28/
smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0797SNH8S/
ebay.com/itm/Earth-Chemical-EARTH-NO-MAT-SELECT-Mosquito-Repellent-w-90-Day-Refill-Blue/282920483175
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fire

Apple vinegar, a glass jar and a cone filter.

Attached: macguyver smoker.jpg (480x360, 11K)

You need to make friends with a spider.

came here to post this

This. Have a daddly longlegs name dubbed Sean who keeps my apartment clean

just empty your trash from time to time

Attached: ???.png (229x222, 74K)

apple cider vingar in a dish with a few drops of soap.

Attached: nozapnz3000.jpg (300x227, 14K)

Global Warming
outline.com/3pkBCj

Attached: file.png (739x584, 131K)

Nice meme. Doesnt do shit.

If fungus gnats you should remove your old plants. If bananaflies you need to clean your for garbage. Rinse your beer/soda cans when you are done with them. If they pester you, like flying into your nose and mouth, you can fill an old spray with 50% alcohol 50% water and spray on them when you see fit.

Happy cleaning.

If those are fungus gnats you need to let your house plants dry as long as possible to kill the eggs and larvae. If it's fruit flies, just deal with it they're harmless.

Get tape, double sided or fold it. Lay it around areas they're attracted to

get those high watt lights that hang from the ceiling and zap flies

Also you can find out if they are fungus gnats by smelling a squished one. If it smells like wet dirt.

Cleaning your room

Attached: uucu3w70qws11.jpg (1070x1070, 106K)

based and redpilled

Ice in the drains
Based spiderbro

JFC. Something you are doing in your life is retarded and resulting in this, so just stop doing all retarded shit and you are sure to hit upon the solution for this as a side effect.

I usually get a fly stip and hang it in my kitchen with one light on. Make sure you hang the strip directy under the light. The fuckers will flock to their own death.

Place a wide shallow tray (or several if you have the space) where you will not trip over it and where the insects can reach it. Fill it with water with a little soap (enough to break the surface tension, does not have to lather), and optionally a teaspoon of vinegar.

The vinegar attracts the insects to the water and the soap destroys the water surface tension so the insects fall in and drown, rather than sit on the surface. Some recommend honey but reality is that vinegar works far better.

I used this to kill hundreds of these little bugs in a few days.

Beer, soap, Solo cups, and Saran wrap

Clean your fucking room

based

UVC would probably do it.

Warnings in the video, but in brief, you don't really want to be near one of these. If you can see it, or any part of your skin is exposed to it, you're too close. You could seriously get skin cancer or (very real risk) go blind.

Let good ol' Big Clive break it down for you. youtube.com/watch?v=1m0TQjBRcFo

Living in Siberia

That’s a really wrong opinion. It works really well to thin the numbers and keep them from swarming a house up. But you do have to destroy their breeding environment too or else it will never stop.

No shitty online solutions worked for me
It took me years to find out they were coming into my room thru the window at night cuz of light attraction and theyre so small they fuckin get thru the netting
So if you wanna run a test of closing your windows when the sun goes down, try that
Now i just keep my windows closed whenever i have the lights on and its bug season

box fan and netting

wtf is that accent?

Wonder if it would be good for mosquitoes too.

Don't have food sitting in the open in your house (good rule of thumb in general), and don't keep house plants because gnats love to breed in soil. tl;dr Clean your fucking room especially vacuuming

Then you just end up with a giant swarm of mosquitoes instead

Attached: mosquito-swarm.jpg (1024x576, 115K)

This.
Clean your home. Don't allow them to find water, food, or trash. Also keep your windows and doors sealed.

Attached: 497.jpg (1137x640, 57K)

Got a ton of those fucks myself. Just got rid of them.

1) make sure you pour boiling water or bleech down your drains everyday.

2) make sure there is no food hidden somewhere

3) vaccum the little shits as they sit there on the walls.

4) apple cider traps do work but the problem is that they're likely hatching eggs in your sink so it seems like they don't do shit.

>make sure you pour boiling water or bleech down your drains everyday
you're gonna make your plumber a shitton of money

I have a dwarf musa (see pic), and they seem tp be obsessed with it.

What would work best?

Attached: Musa_Super_Dwarf_Cavendish_in_shadow.jpg (1471x2178, 285K)

came here to post this

Attached: Zap-It-Bug-Zapper-Racket.jpg (1116x1500, 198K)

gene editing

Well it does and always works wonders for me. The little fuckers just get close to the vinegar in the bottom and get into it.

I bought this smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XDMPC28/ and smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0797SNH8S/ for mosquitoes but doesn't kill them at all because they're not attracted to light. It kills those small flies, tho.

this works for mosquitoes but they can be tricky to hunt down sometimes.

Now I'm waiting for ebay.com/itm/Earth-Chemical-EARTH-NO-MAT-SELECT-Mosquito-Repellent-w-90-Day-Refill-Blue/282920483175

DDT

just give them what they want,
your macbook pro you filthy apple mong

Spiders may be scary, but they're also our best friends in fighting insect pests. I never kill spiders. I just leave them alone and let them do their job.

burn it

The thing that actually makes it work is a drop of dish soap in the cider vinegar to break the surface tension

Came here to post this

Attached: 1534806470479.jpg (476x477, 41K)

Basic hygiene, you filthy fuck.

pull the magnetron out of your microwave, build a conical wavegouide with aluminum foil, and death ray those little faggots out of the sky just like papa tesla intended. that, or you could flamethrower them out of the sky with a can of axe and a lighter then drop their squirming wingless sausage bodies into a pot of boiling water like i did one time when my apartment was infested with houseflies

Wrap plastic wrap around the trunk of it. Covering all the soil. It's what I did with all my potted plants and it might look like shit but it gets rid of the little fuckers.

iirc that article blames pesticides mostly

Same thing.

Stop being a pussy and learn to ignore them, they're not harmful or anything.

Pour boiling vinegar down all of your drains, that's where they breed.

Attached: Bug_Burger.webm (800x450, 2.81M)

Are you retarded?

Kentucky Fried Gnats

Bleach down your drains before bed one night to kill all eggs

Apple cider vinegar in a tray with plastic wrap over top with a pen-tip sized hole poked in the middle, enhanced effect if you put old rotting fruit in the vinegar. Leave it there and in a few days you'll have a hundred drowned fruitflies.

Why do black people do this?

Easier than hunting gazelles.

environmentally friendly, non-labor intensive, economical, highly nutritious source of protein?
perhaps the real question is why aren't whyte devils doing this?

muh laria

1) Take a standard 2L bottle (as in not a coke bottle)
2) Cut the top off slightly below where the bottle turns into a cylinder
3) About 4cm below where you cut the top off cut everything above the bottom off.
4) Put some apple cider vinegar or red wine vinegar into the bottom with a little bit of dish soap. The apple cider vinegar will bait the gnats and the soap will lessen surface tension on the vinegar so that when a gnat touches it they sink to the bottom
5) Flip the top over and put it into the bottom.
6) Tape the edges of top and bottom together so that gnats can't just walk out.

This system abuses the fact that insect flying is very haphazard. Basically the gnat will fly into the opening but get trapped in the chamber, one mistake and they drown. Sometimes I'll come pick it up and swish the vinegar around to get any that are just hanging out in the chamber.

Here's a picture of one that I just threw together. I don't have any duct tape, apple cider vinegar or scissors in my dorm so it's only half complete and it looks really jagged but you get the point.

Attached: P_20181216_033319_1.jpg (1000x1282, 224K)

When you have a famine every 2 months you take calories where you can get them.

came here to post this

Fly trap.

Unironically this. Have some stock left from grandpa and despite being decades old its literally an insecticide.

Permethrin.

wtf i believe in and love global warming now!

they're niggers m8 what do you expect?

cleaning supplies